Get Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment In Kochi
Varicose veins are enlarged and bulging veins that develop due to impaired functioning of the valves present in the veins. Studies estimate that varicose veins affect nearly 20 percent of the general population around the world. The condition is much more prevalent in older people and pregnant women. Although the symptoms may not be very serious in the beginning, they can grow worse over time and complications can also arise.
Pristyn Care offers state of the art laser treatment for varicose veins in Kochi. Laser varicose veins treatment is a short procedure that cures varicose veins permanently using the energy of thousands of laser pulses. The surgery is absolutely safe and is performed by trained surgeons at Pristyn Care. Book your appointment today to get expert consultation from one of our specialists near you.
Highly Experienced Varicose Veins Doctors In Kochi
Pristyn Care has on board some of the most qualified vascular doctors in Kochi. Our doctors have treated several varicose veins patients successfully using the laser treatment and have an unparalleled track record in vascular treatments. You can book an appointment with a vascular doctor in your locality and clear out any doubts that you have about the laser surgery. Once you are satisfied, you can undergo the surgery at one of our partner hospitals in Kochi.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Kochi?
We work in association with some of the top super-speciality hospitals in Kochi. Our partner hospitals are well-equipped with the latest surgical technologies and equipment. Every staff member at the hospital ensures that the patient receives a smooth surgical experience. Furthermore, the hospitals associated with us in Kochi follow all the preventive measures against COVID-19. Thus, it is absolutely safe to choose Pristyn Care for varicose veins treatment in Kochi.
Why Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins Is A Better Option?
The laser-assisted surgery for varicose veins is a state-of-the-art procedure that leverages laser technology to seal off the ends of the damaged veins.
Benefits of laser treatment for varicose veins are as follows:
- Minimally invasive surgery – Tiny incisions, no sutures, no long-term scars
- Patient does not experience any pain during the surgery
- Very minimal intraoperative bleeding
- Short procedure – Takes only 15-20 minutes to complete
- Same day discharge from the hospital
- No major lifestyle changes required post laser surgery
- Long-lasting relief from the symptoms of varicose veins
- Negligible chances of infections or complications
- Short downtime and quick recovery within 2-3 day
Why Choose Laser Treatment For Varicose Veins from Pristyn Care?
It is our motive to provide the most patient-centric surgical experience and thus we offer the following services to our patients:
- Our doctors provide detailed private consultations and carry out thorough diagnosis to figure out the severity of varicose veins.
- Complete assistance from our medical coordinators and Care Buddy for hassle-free treatment experience
- Free cab facility for every patient undergoing varicose veins surgery to ensure safe pickup and drop.
- Our team handles the process of insurance claims approval so the patient faces no problem.
- Our surgeons provide free first follow-up within first 7 days after varicose veins surgery
- The patient receives postoperative care including a set of instructions and diet for healthy recovery.
- Complete transparency of treatment expenses is maintained for the satisfaction of the patient.