Liposuction- A Safe & effective Body Fat Removal Technique
In recent years, liposuction has gained popularity among people in India. That’s why more and more people are getting inclined to opt for the procedure to lose stubborn body fat. However, you should understand that liposuction is not a weight-loss technique. Liposuction is suitable in cases where people can’t lose fat through diet or exercise.
If you are sick of the stubborn fat that doesn’t go away, get in touch with Pristyn Care and choose liposuction surgery. We perform liposuction using advanced technology, i.e., laser and ultrasound-assisted technique (VASER) to remove the deposited fat through a minimally invasive procedure. Both laser and VASER liposuction provides the best results with precision without causing visible scarring on the body.
Consult with the Best Plastic Surgeons in Kochi Before Undergoing Liposuction
To get advanced treatment for liposuction in Kochi, it is important that you rely on experienced plastic surgeons. Fortunately, Pristyn Care has a highly experienced team of plastic surgeons who are specially trained in the latest techniques. They assess the patient’s health and only suggest liposuction in scenarios where there are minimal risks and complications.
Our doctors firstly determine whether you are an ideal candidate for liposuction or not. They only proceed with the treatment if you are eligible. They also provide post-surgery care tips and compile a detailed plan to help the patient achieve the best results.
Why choose Pristyn Care to Undergo Liposuction Surgery in Kochi?
Pristyn Care is a multi-specialty healthcare provider focusing on making all kinds of advanced surgical treatments easily accessible for everyone. With us, you will get services that will make the entire treatment journey hassle-free and comfortable at every step. We cover all aspects of treatment, including:
- Connecting the patients with the best liposuction surgeons in Kochi.
- Scheduling your appointments at the nearest clinic.
- Booking tests at the partnered diagnostic labs.
- Providing cab service for travel on the day of surgery.
- No-Cost EMI service and a flexible payment system.
- Free post-surgery follow-ups and recovery guide.
- With all these services, Pristyn Care aims to simplify the surgical experience of the patients
With us, you won’t have to trouble yourself with any kind of paperwork or other treatment-related formalities. We will handle everything on your behalf and let you focus on your health completely.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.