Contact Pristyn Care for Laser Fissure Treatment in Kochi
If you are seeking best-in-class treatment in Kochi, Pristyn Care is the perfect destination. We provide treatment of all anorectal diseases to help people get rid of them permanently. Due to the unhealthy and inactive lifestyle of people, anorectal diseases like fissure have become very common. Many people hesitate to open up about these problems to doctors and keep delaying treatment until it’s too late. If you want the suffering from the fissure to end, get in touch with Pristyn Care and we will schedule an appointment for you with one of our expert proctologists.
You can also opt for online consultation as per convenience. Fill the appointment form or give us a call to let us know that we need treatment. We will get back to you shortly and help you get the most suitable treatment in Kochi.
Advantages of Laser Fissure Treatment in Kochi
Pristyn Care doctors employs the laser technology for treatment of anal fissure as it is a prevalent and safe method approved by USFDA. Fissures will keep on getting worse without proper treatment. Leaving the condition untreated can give rise to complications like chronic anal fissure, bowel incontinence, anal fistula, hemorrhoids, and anal stenosis. To prevent that from happening, it is best that you get diagnosed under the care of our proctology department and opt for laser surgical treatment.
People as well as doctors prefer laser surgery because it has many advantages. It is a non-invasive procedure that doesn’t involve cuts, stitches, or scars. There are minimal chances of bleeding and infection during and after the procedure. It is a high-precision technique that provides the surgeons better control over the surgery too. It further reduces the risks and complications that are usually associated with surgeries. The success rate of laser surgery is also higher and it allows the patients to recover in less than a week. You can contact Pristyn Care Kochi and learn more about the benefits of laser fissure surgery.
Undergo Surgery at the Top Hospitals of Kochi under Experienced Surgeons
Pristyn Care is associated with the top hospitals of Kochi that are well-known for the high quality of medical care and services. We also ensure that you get treatment in a hospital that maintains the highest-standard of cleanliness and hygiene for maximum safety. Along with providing state-of-the-art facilities, we also have a team of dedicated surgeons who have many years of experience in performing laser surgery for anorectal diseases successfully. We offer assisted surgical experience where one of our representatives will always be available to assist you during the treatment journey. Reach out to us and find out how our services will make laser fissure treatment comfortable for you.
Book Appointment With Medical Experts in Kochi for Anal Fissure Treatment
You can book an appointment with Pristyn Care doctors in three ways, call us directly, fill the appointment form, or download the mobile application and consult with our doctors online. With the call and appointment form, we will schedule the consultation according to your convenience with a doctor who is available right away. By using the application, you get to review the list of doctors available in Kochi and book consultation specifically with any one of them.
Along with making the laser fissure treatment accessible for everyone in Kochi, we also provide services that make the treatment cost-effective. Talk to our medical coordinators and learn what makes Pristyn Care the best daycare service provider in Kochi.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.