Advanced Daycare Procedure for Anal Fissure in Chennai
When the mucosal lining of the anal passage tears up, an anal fissure is formed. The tissue around the anal canal is soft and delicate. So, when you pass a hard stool, it experiences strain and often gets cut. Anal fissures are classified into two categories, the first one is acute and the other is chronic. In the acute stage, a fissure usually lasts less than 15 days. But in chronic stage, the fissure can be long-standing and may expand to a duration of more than 2 months accompanied by other anorectal disorders like piles or fistula.
Surgery is usually needed when fissure reaches the chronic stage and the pain becomes unbearable. Pristyn Care provides treatment for anal fissure in Chennai through the most advanced laser technique. You can contact a nearby Pristyn Care Clinic for best-in-class daycare procedures.
Cure Anal Fissure Permanently with Laser Treatment in Chennai
Treating anal fissure before the condition becomes worse is crucial. Though fissures are not life-threatening, they affect our day-to-day life to a great extent. A person suffering from fissure has to tolerate pain and discomfort while sitting, walking, and during all physical activities. Moreover, fissures are extremely painful during bowels. If anal fissures are left untreated, there can be other complications too including sentinel pile, recurrence, and tears in the internal anal sphincter.
Instead of ignoring the symptoms and hoping that fissures will go away on their own, it’s better that you take action and contact Pristyn Care specialists to cure fissures permanently. The primary reason why fissures become a chronic issue is because that they don’t heal properly. With laser surgery, this can be fixed. The doctors will remove the damaged tissues and allow the skin to heal completely. This will reduce the pain and pressure on the anal passage to promote the healing process. Within two weeks, the fissure will heal 100% and you will be able to live a comfortable life once more.
Anal Fissure Specialists in Chennai at Pristyn Care
With the help of expert doctors and surgeons at Pristyn Care, you can get affordable treatment at daycare centers. Our surgeons have the medical expertise to use advanced technology for diagnosis and surgery. They will assist you in all pre-surgery medical diagnostic procedures to determine the best line of treatment. All doctors and surgeons working with Pristyn Care are masters of their domain and have years of experience to backup their skills and knowledge. By following the USFDA approved methods, our specialists will provide you the most advanced laser surgical treatment for anal fissures.
Some of our best doctors for anal fissure treatment in Chennai are:
Dr. A Ashiq Ahmed, MBBS, MS- General Surgery, Experience- 15+ years
Dr. Prabhakar Padmanabham, MD- Physician, MS- General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Experience- 7+ years
Dr. M. Senthil Kumar, MBBS, MS- General Surgery, Experience- 16+ years
Dr. Padmanabham SR, MBBS, MS- General Surgery, Experience- 17+ years
Dr. Kaundinya Kiran Bharatam, MBBS, MS- General Surgery, Experience- 18+ years
Our well-trained doctors and surgeons perform the surgery by following the safety protocols. If you want the best treatment, then contact Pristyn Care and book an appointment with a doctor that you trust.
Why choose Pristyn Care for Laser Anal Fissure Treatment in Chennai?
Pristyn Care in Chennai puts the needs of their patients first. We ensure that people can trust us and have faith in our ability to provide the best treatment for anal fissure in Chennai. Our daycare service has made it easier for everyone to get best-in-class medical care at affordable rates.
With Pristyn Care, you will get benefits like:
- Certified doctors who are well-trained in laser-assisted surgeries to minimize the chances of complications during the procedure
- Advanced medical equipment are used for diagnosis and surgery which are approved by USFDA for anal fissure treatment
- Multiple payment options including finance to make the treatment more affordable for everyone. You can opt for cashless payment using a credit card or debit card, Zero-Cost EMI, or insurance.
- Patients get a care-buddy on the day of surgery who will tend to all his/her needs and also help in completing the hospital-related formalities.
- Pick-up and drop services before and after the surgery is also provided by Pristyn Care.
- No extra charges for post-surgery follow-up to ensure that recovery is smooth
Contact Pristyn Care today and sit through a detailed consultation with the doctor to learn more about the condition and your treatment options.
Top Hospitals in Chennai for Fissure Treatment
At Pristyn Care, we understand the importance of quality of care a hospital provides. That’s why, we have associated with top hospitals in Chennai for anal fissure treatment. You can undergo laser surgery for anal fissure at Chintamani Hospital, Shens Hospital, RKP, Raadha Rajendran Hospital, Srushti Hospital, JIP, Sivam Hospital, Rathimed Hospital, and some others. To get the complete list of hospitals working in collaboration with Pristyn Care, you can contact us directly via call or fill the appointment form online. We will schedule a consultation for you with the specialists available at that time as soon as possible.
Pristyn Care clinics and hospitals are available in all the nearby localities of Chennai including Kilpauk, Velachery, Porur, Egmore, Kanagam, Otteri, Perungudi, etc. By having partnership with regional medical centers, we make anal fissure treatment more accessible for everyone.
Book an Appointment & Get the Best Anal Fissure Treatment in Chennai
As modern healthcare institutions are advancing using the latest technology and the state-of-the-art facilities, it is time that you stop hesitating and take care of your health issues in the most effective manner. Laser technology is such an advancement that can cure anal fissure permanently and Pristyn Care is providing the treatment in your locality. So, book an appointment with a doctor of your choice or fill the online appointment form. We will appoint our best doctors to your case and deliver a seamless surgical experience for anal fissure treatment in Chennai. Consult our specialists and undergo surgery by the hands of the best doctors and surgeons at Pristyn Care.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.