Visit Pristyn Care-Associated Medical Centers For Advanced Hydrocelectomy In Chennai
Pristyn Care hospitals are well equipped with world-class medical instruments. The cutting-edge technology makes the advanced procedures smoother for patients, which have faster recovery duration and fewer chances of infections. The staff at each hospital is vaccinated and well trained in sanitizing the medical rooms, consultation rooms, and operation theatres after every appointment.
Pristyn Care hospitals provide painless and permanent solutions to hydrocele in Chennai through advanced hydrocele surgery. The surgeons at Pristyn Care hospitals in Chennai use minimally invasive hydrocelectomy procedures that usually last 30-60 minutes.
Hydrocele Repair Surgery Is The Only Solution for Swollen Scrotum
Traditional hydrocelectomy surgery is a conventional method of hydrocele surgery. During this open surgery, the surgeon administers the patient with anesthesia and then incisions are made either on the scrotum or the groin. Suction is used to drain the fluid out. The doctor then closes the opening between the abdomen and the scrotum. The hydrocele sac is removed and then the doctor closes the incision with stitches and sutures.
Another treatment method that can be used for hydrocele treatment is needle aspiration. In the procedure, the fluid accumulated in the scrotum is aspirated using a thin needle. However, the chances of recurrence in this treatment method are higher. With hydrocele surgery, the fluid can be extracted effectively and hydrocele is cured with precision. Thus, it is the best procedure to resolve both communicating and non-communicating hydrocele.
The Best Hospitals for Hydrocele Treatments in Chennai
Undergo minimally invasive hydrocelectomy in Chennai from Pristyn Care’s top hospitals. A few of the best hospitals associated with Pristyn Care in Chennai are:
- Shens Hospital
- Chintamani Hospital
- Raadha Rajendran Hospital
- RKP Hospital
- Srushti Hospital
- JIP Hospital
- Sivam Hospital
- Bloom Health Care
Choose Pristyn Care for Advanced Hydrocele Treatment in Chennai
Hydrocelectomy is an advanced procedure that is most effective compared to traditional techniques. The traditional methods cause large cuts, longer duration of recovery, and have maximum chances of infection. Following are a few significant reasons to choose Pristyn Care’s hydrocele clinic in Chennai for advanced treatment:
- No blood loss during the surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical approach for the treatment
- Flexible payment options at the hospital
- Free transportation is provided for pick-up and drop-off on the day of surgery
- Complete assistance for medical insurance approval
- No large cuts are made during the process
- Painless procedure to treat hydrocele
Follow Tips From Our Doctors For Smoother Recovery after Hydrocele Surgery
Doctors at Pristyn Care advise the patients to follow some basic tips during the recovery duration faster and smoother healing:
- Wear scrotal support for 3-5 days.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights and other activities that can put a strain on the groin area for 7 to 10 days
- Do not have sexual intercourse or masturbate for about 3-4 weeks after the surgery.
- Eat a healthy diet to ensure a speedy recovery
- Maintain proper hygiene of the groin and scrotum area.
Benefits of Advanced Hydrocelectomy in Chennai
There are a few benefits to undergo advanced hydrocelectomy for hydrocele treatment:
- 30 minutes procedure
- Painless procedure
- Insurance approved
- COVID-19 safe clinics and hospitals
- Faster and pain-free recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional surgery for hydrocele
- Minimal blood loss and postoperative discomfort
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks, complications, or side effects
- No surgical scar after recovery
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
Consult Experienced Hydrocele Surgeons in Chennai
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in less invasive procedures of hydrocelectomy in Chennai at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Pristyn Care houses some of the best surgeons in Chennai who are excerpts in performing procedures such as circumcision and hydrocelectomy in Chennai. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in hydrocelectomy.
- Dr. Prabhakar, who completed his MBBS, MD, MS, and FMAS from Kursk State Medical University, Meenakshi University, and Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons and has experience of 7 years in his specialty.
- Dr. Senthil, who completed his MBBS, MS, FIAGES, FICS, and FASI from PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kilpauk Medical College Chennai, and Madras Medical College.
- Dr. Padmanabhan S.R., who completed his MBBS, MS from PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Kilpauk Medical College Chennai and has experience of 8 years in his specialty.
- Dr. A Ashiq Ahmed, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMAS, and FIAGES from Madurai Medical College and Madras Medical College, and has experience of 4 years in his specialty.
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in less invasive procedures of hydrocelectomy in Chennai at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Book an appointment now with our surgeons in Chennai to undergo the less invasive and advanced procedure hydrocelectomy. Our medical coordinators are just a call away from helping you to get the permanent and instant solution from all the troubles caused by hydrocele.
Visit Pristyn Care Clinics in Chennai for Optimal Care
Call Pristyn Care in Chennai to get in touch with the best urologist. All the surgeons and urologists at Pristyn Care are well trained in conducting diagnosis to identify the complexity of hydrocele condition. Pristyn Care has its clinics operational in various locations in Chennai. People living near Rajeshwari avenue, Mowlivakkam, Lakshmi Nagar, Krishna Industrial Estate, Alapakkam, Alwartirunagar, Valasaravakkam, Kalaignar Nagar, Otteri, Purasawalkam, Lumbini Square, Sanyasi Puram, AK Swami Nagar, Pullapuram, Vepery, Brindavan colony, Officers colony, Egmore, Choolai, Dhobi Ghat, Nammalwarpet, Azad Nagar, New Bupathy Nagar, MKB, Tharamani, Telephone Nagar, Subramaniam Colony, Perungudi, Madipakkam, Kandasamy Nagar, Elim Nagar, Tirumalai Nagar, Periyar Nagar, Kuberan Nagar, Kumudam Nagar, Rayala Nagar, Amman Nagar, Mugalivakkam, SRCM world headquarters, Achugam Nagar, Defence Colony, River view Colony, Madha Nagar, etc in Chennai can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them. If you are living in Chennai and are dealing with any penile problem like hydrocele, phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, erectile dysfunction, etc, you can easily consult specialist surgeons at a Pristyn Care clinic near you.
People living in Siuseri, Guduvanchery, Padappai, Avadi, Thirumazhisai, Kelambakkam, Kuthanbakkam, Perumalpattu, Veppambattu, Morai, Koduvalli, Vengal, Cholavaram, Vallur, Minjur, Thatchoor, Nandiambakkam, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic in Chennai to consult the best doctors for hydrocele treatment in Chennai.
Book an Appointment with The Best Doctors for Hydrocele Treatment in Chennai
Visit Pristyn Care clinic in Chennai for the most effective and advanced painless hydrocele treatment by calling us on the number mentioned at the top. Our medical coordinator will answer all your queries and provide the best assistance by booking an appointment with the most experienced hydrocele specialist in Chennai on your behalf.
One can also fill out the form given on the page with the required details. The medical coordinator will call you at the earliest to provide assistance for the hydrocele treatment. In addition, Pristyn Care has a mobile application through which patients can book online consultations to speak to our best doctors or urologist for hydrocele without stepping out of their homes.