Get Advanced Laser Circumcision for Phimosis Treatment
Phimosis is a common penile problem where the tight foreskin of the penis is hard to pull back. Phimosis typically occurs due to infections, inflammation or scarring. Uncircumcised males are prone to phimosis which occurs due to lack of intimate hygiene which leads to the accumulation of sweat, dead skin cells, and bacteria under the foreskin. Leaving phimosis untreated is not a wise thing to do. The condition can get severe if you are not proactive about seeking the right medical treatment. Book your appointment with us at Pristyn Care now to consult one of our specialists. There are no-follow appointments required after the laser circumcision in Hyderabad from Pristyn Care as it is a permanent solution. Pristyn Care in Hyderabad provides treatment for problems affecting the penis such as phimosis, balanitis, paraphimosis surgery. The success rate of laser circumcision in Hyderabad at Pristyn Care is as high as 95%. Consult expert surgeons at Pristyn Care who specialize in the treatment of phimosis in Hyderabad.
Benefits of Circumcision
- Lower risk of getting urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted diseases
- Permanent treatment and prevention from problems like phimosis, balanitis, and balanoposthitis
- Decreased risk of Penile cancer
- Decreased risk of cervical cancer in the female partner
- Easier to maintain proper hygiene
- Heightened sexual pleasure for both partners
- Circumcised men can last longer during sex, adding to the pleasure of both the partners
How is Laser Circumcision Better than Standard Open Circumcision Surgery?
Laser circumcision is a less procedure that inflicts minimal pain and does not involve any major incisions, cuts, or wounds. The minimally invasive surgical approach makes the post-operative recovery almost pain-free. There are minimal risks, or complications after laser circumcision.
Laser circumcision performed by the best surgeons in Hyderabad at Pristyn Care is a successful method to treat many conditions that may affect the penis. Conditions such as phimosis, paraphimosis, lichen sclerosis, and balanitis can be best treated by circumcision. Many men also choose to undergo laser circumcision for sexual benefits and better hygiene.
Laser surgery is preferred as it involves quicker recovery time. The modern procedures of circumcision such as Stapler circumcision, laser circumcision are way too simple and far from the complications like that of open surgery. Laser circumcision does not make use of big cuts or incisions and prevents blood loss during the procedure. Also, it is a painless procedure that is minimally invasive in nature. The patient heals faster in the case of laser circumcision. Thus, laser circumcision is the most preferred procedure by doctors nowadays.
Unlike the traditional circumcision, there is no swelling or pain in the penile region after laser circumcision. You just need to take a few precautions and there won’t be any major discomforts. Laser circumcision ensures fast and smooth recovery and no long downtime after the procedure. You can get back to your normal routine in 2-3 days after laser circumcision. Consult the best surgeons to undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Hyderabad from Pristyn Care.
Benefits of Undergoing Laser Circumcision in Hyderabad at Pristyn Care
- Precise procedure
- More effective compared to conventional methods
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Painless procedure
- No wound or scar after recovery
- The complete procedure under 10-20 minutes
- No hospital stay needed, same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
Experienced Circumcision Doctors in Hyderabad
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedure of circumcision in Hyderabad at your nearest Pristyn Care clinic. Pristyn Care houses renowned and the best surgeons in Hyderabad. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedures such as laser circumcision.
- Dr. Kameneni Rajeshwar, who completed his MBBS, MS and GI and Colorectal fellowship from Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, and Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has 4 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Deeraj Jhaliwar, who completed his MBBS and MS from Dr. NTR University of Health Science Andhra Pradesh/Dr. NTR University of Health Science Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. K Prudhvinath, who completed his MBBS and DNB from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh and General Surgery from National Board of Examination, India, and has 7 years of overall experience.
- Dr. S. Md. Shameem, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMAS and DMAS from NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Katuri Medical College and Hospital Chinakondrupadu, Guntur Dist. Andhra Pradesh, World Laparoscopy Hospital and Gurgaon and has 5 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Podduturi Koushik, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMIS and FSGE from JJM Medical College, D Y Patil Medical College, Narayana Health, and Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute and has 8 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Shaik Javed Hussain, who completed his MBBS, MS, FMIRS and FIAGESfrom Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kurnool Medical College and Narayana Health City Bengaluru and has 4 years of overall experience.
- Dr. Venkat Vai Jinath, who completed his MBBS, DNB, FIAGES, FMAS and FACRSI from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, National Board of Examination New Delhi, Indian Association of gastrointestinal endo surgeons, Association of minimal access surgeons of India and Association of colon and rectal surgeons of India and has 5 years of overall experience.
Pristyn Care Clinics and Partner Hospitals in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Hyderabad. You can consult expert doctors for laser circumcision at Pristyn Care clinics in the following areas of Hyderabad- Kondapur, Botanical Garden Road, Banjara Hills, Botanical Garden, Kukatpally, Himayat Nagar.
Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Hyderabad from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some best hospitals in Hyderabad associated with Pristyn Care-
- Anaya Hospital
- Safe Hospital
- Omni Hospital
- Srujana Hospital
- Deccan hospital
- Sai Surya hospital
- Germanten Hospital
- Sri Sigma Hospital
- Endoviz Hospital
- Apollo Spectra & Cradle
- Sadhana Hospital
- Strok Hospital
To consult our expert doctors for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser circumcision in Hyderabad, visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Hyderabad to know the solution. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Hyderabad are clean, hygienic, and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision in Hyderabad.
How to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care circumcision doctor in Hyderabad?
A patient can make an appointment via a call or simply, sending us a query. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Hyderabad are clean, hygienic and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision in Hyderabad.
You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision in Hyderabad. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Hyderabad are clean, hygienic, and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision in Hyderabad.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate