Kochi is a major port city on the southwest coast of India. It is also known as Cochin and is located in the state of Kerala. From the 14th century, Kochi was an important spice trading centre in India and is called the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’.
Approximately 20 per cent of Kochi’s population are diagnosed with hemorrhoids/piles. In case you are among them, you can get cured of your piles by the best piles specialist in Kochi with the help of laser hemorrhoid surgery.
Why is piles treatment necessary?
Whether you have internal or external piles, it must not be left untreated. Many people delay consulting with the doctors unless the condition becomes chronic and the pain becomes unbearable. Once piles reach a certain stage, it cannot be treated using the home remedies. If you still continue to ignore the symptoms and allow the condition to advance, it will cause complications, such as:
- Excessive Blood Loss- Bleeding stools are one of the most common symptoms of piles. If you don’t get treatment, piles will bleed excessively and you may suffer from anemia.
- Infected Sores- Over time, sores will start to form around the anus that may get infected due to the bacteria present in feces. It will aggravate the condition and increase the pain & straining during bowel movements that could cause fecal incontinence.
- Anal tags- These are skin tags that forms around the anus in case of thrombosed piles. Sometimes, the blood clots heal on their own and leave a skin tag behind that causes frequent irritation, even while you are sitting or walking.
- Strangulated Hemorrhoids- It is the most severe complication of prolapsed hemorrhoids. The situation arises when the blood supply to the inflamed veins is cut off by the anal muscles. It can further cause serious infection in the anal region.
Instead of delaying treatment of piles, get in touch with the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Kochi and consult with our specialists to get permanent relief.
Choose the Advanced Laser Surgery to Cure Piles
The development of laser technology has allowed doctors to cure piles through a non-invasive surgery. At Pristyn Care Kochi, we use this technology to perform corrective anorectal surgeries on an outpatient basis. It means that there is no need for hospitalization and the patients have the liberty to go back home within 24-48 hours. Furthermore, the technique is highly precise and gives surgeons better control over the procedure reducing the risks and complications.
People prefer getting treatment that is painless and has higher success rates. Laser surgery is a method that doesn’t involve cuts, stitches, or leave scars. Along with this, it promotes faster healing by improving the blood flow in the anal region. The disadvantages that were associated with open surgery are almost eliminated with this modern approach. That’s why laser surgery is becoming prevalent to cure piles in Kochi as well as in India.
Pristyn Care Experts in Kochi To Provide Optimal Care for Piles Treatment
In Kochi, Pristyn Care houses the team of well-trained and experienced doctors who specializes in performing laser piles surgery. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, USFDA approved diagnostic tools, and medical equipment to ensure that the patients get the best surgical experience. As you schedule an appointment with our doctors, they ensure that you get their undivided attention. They identify the cause of the piles and determine the most suitable course of action according to the severity of piles.
Our doctors also provide diet and exercise plans to the patients to prevent the disease from returning. You can also consult with our doctors online without any hesitation. Opening up about your problem to a specialist is the first step towards treatment of piles. If you continue suffering in silence, piles will become chronic and surgery will become a necessity rather than a choice. Undergo the elective laser piles surgery at Pristyn Care to control and cure the disease on time. Our doctors are available round the clock to provide optimal care to everyone who seeks treatment with us.
What makes Pristyn Care an ideal destination for laser piles treatment in Kochi?
Pristyn Care focuses on giving assisted surgical experience to all our patients. One of our representatives will always be in contact to handle the tasks in hand throughout the treatment. We emphasize on making our services widely accessible, cost-effective, and comfortable for our patients. It involves:
- Certified proctologists and general surgeons for piles treatment
- Laser surgery which is safe and offer faster recovery
- A dedicated care-buddy to handle hospital formalities and patient’s needs
- Discounts on diagnostic tests and free deluxe room for hospital stay
- Pick and drop service to and from the hospital on the day of surgery
- Multiple payment and finance options
- Post-surgery follow-ups without extra charges
- Free diet and exercise plan
Pristyn Care is associated with the reputed hospitals of Kochi that are known for the best quality of medical care and follow all standard guidelines for maximum safety. At every step of the treatment journey, Pristyn Care will ensure that you don’t face any difficulty and have a comfortable experience. Contact Pristyn Care today and choose the laser piles surgery for best-in-class piles treatment in Kochi.
Best piles specialist in Kochi [Cochin] who are associated with Pristyn Care:
The best doctor in Kochi [Cochin] who can diagnose and treat your piles with minimal risks and complications.
Name of the doctor: Dr. Dhanya Shaji
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 14+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Kochi
In Kochi, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Kochi, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Kochi, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.