Get the Safest Abortion (MTP) in Hyderabad
According to a British Medical Journal (BMJ) study research carried out on around 1.8 million pregnant women in India, it was seen that around 90,000 women underwent abortions from 2007-2011. Out of these 90,000 women, 67% percent (more than 58,000) abortions were classified in the unsafe category. This is the major reason why abortion-related complications continue to be the biggest cause of maternal deaths in India This clearly explains how important it is to undergo the abortion in a medically safe way.
Women in Hyderabad who are looking for a reliable healthcare provider for medical termination of pregnancy can get in touch with Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care provides the facility of both oral as well as surgical abortions (dependent upon the duration of pregnancy). Our gynecologists are highly experienced and understanding so the patient can openly discuss the problem with them. Pristyn Care is equipped with the best of modern equipments and we assure a safe and complication-free abortion.
What Is The Need For Abortion (MTP)?
Medical Termination of Pregnancy is a legal and reliable method of termination of pregnancy before 20 weeks of pregnancy.
MTP becomes necessary in the following conditions:
- The pregnancy is harmful for the woman’s physical or mental health.
- The fetus growth is abnormal and the risk of deformities in the future is high.
- The pregnancy is a result of sexual assault or rape.
- The pregnancy is unplanned and is caused due to the failure of contraceptive methods.
- However, this is applicable only for married women.
The noteworthy aspect about medical abortions is that only registered medical practitioners (RMPs) with verified credentials can perform abortions. Therefore, before going for abortion, make sure that the doctor’s qualifications and credentials are verified under the act.
Legal aspects of MTP include the following:
- Abortions are legally allowed only until the pregnancy term reaches 20 weeks.
- The consent of the parents or spouse is not required to undergo abortions.
- Single unmarried adult women are also covered under the MTP act.
Highly Experienced Doctors For Safe Abortion In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care brings aboard the best team of gynecologists and surgeons. All the medical professionals associated with Pristyn Care in Hyderabad hold years of experience and are well-trained in using the advanced equipment and techniques for safe abortions. Also, the gynecologists understand that abortions can be a very difficult decision to make. Therefore, before going through with the actual procedure, the doctors provide proper counselling and assist you in every way they can.
How Pristyn Care is associated with the best hospitals in Hyderabad?
Pristyn Care has partnered with the best-reputed multispeciality hospitals in Hyderabad. The hospitals are equipped with state of the art advanced equipment and the staff at all the hospitals is very professional and helpful. Pristyn Care hospitals assign each patient with a dedicated Care Buddy who assists the patient during the entire course of the procedure. Moreover, the hospital staff makes sure that the best standards of hygiene are maintained.
Why Is Medically Safe Abortion A Better Option?
Undergoing abortion at the hands of a specialist doctor in a medically safe environment is necessary to prevent various health risks.
Following are the dreadful complications common in the cases of unsafe abortions:
- Serious infections spreading through the bloodstream
- Inflammatory conditions of the organs of lower abdomen
- Injured or damaged internal organs of lower abdomen
- Cuts and tears in the birth canal (cervix, vagina, vulva)
- Kidney failure
- Failure of liver functioning
All these complications can be avoided by simply making a well-researched decision for abortion. Choose a treatment centre that is legal and registered for MTP. You can contact Pristyn Care if you are currently in need for a gynecologist to undergo a safe abortion.
Why To Choose Pristyn Care For Safe Abortion?
Choosing Pristyn Care for medical services has the following benefits:
- Highly trained surgeons for pregnancy termination- Pristyn Care is associated with the most experienced and qualified medical practitioners and surgeons all across the country. The expertise of our doctors ensures a safe and trustworthy procedure.
- Outpatient procedure and smooth recovery- Medical termination of pregnancy through medicines is a short procedure and the female does not need to stay in the hospital for a long time. The woman can head back home on the same day. In case surgical abortion is carried out, the woman can go back home the next day. For both the procedures, the recovery is smooth and absolutely safe.
- Free transportation- We arrange for cab facilities for all patients undergoing abortion in Hyderabad to pick them up as well as drop them at their doorstep on the day of the surgery.
- Post-surgery consultation free of cost- Pristyn Care provides follow-ups to the patients after the procedure. The follow-up is absolutely free of cost and ensures that the patient does not encounter any complications during the recovery period.
- Nil chances of complications- If performed in a timely and safe manner, medical termination of pregnancy is a 100% safe procedure. The procedure does not pose any risk to the female’s health, nor does it affect her chances of conceiving in the future.
- Preventive measures for COVID-19- Pristyn Care understands the importance of sanitation and hygiene during these difficult times. Therefore, all the treatment centres follow the necessary COVID-19 safety protocols and the equipment are sanitized thoroughly from time to time.
Experienced And Skilled Gynecologists For Medicallly Safe Abortion
Pristyn Care is proud to have well-qualified and extremely skilled gynecologists in Hyderabad. All our specialist doctors are properly trained to conduct medically safe abortion procedure. Gynecologists of Pristyn Care have a track record of successfully performing several abortions in an absolutely safe environment. Our doctors are very courteous and professional with each patient and provide them a detailed consultation without rushing them for the treatment. Having a thorough understanding of the patient’s physical and mental state enables us in creating a seamless surgical experience for them.
What Is The Estimated Cost Of MTP?
The main aim of carrying out an abortion procedure is to free a woman from the repercussions of a physically and/or mentally harmful pregnancy. The healthcare providers give an estimated cost of safe abortion procedure that is dependent upon the following factors-
- The method of abortion performed by the doctor- Medical MTP (for 0-7 weeks of pregnancy), Surgical MTP (for 7-12 weeks of pregnancy), Mini-Delivery (for 12-18 weeks pregnancy).
- Additional charges of anesthesia used in the surgical procedure of abortion.
- Extra expenses of the clinic/hospital
Nearest Clinics For Safe Abortion In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care offers medically safe abortion (MTP) at the clinic and the associated hospitals in Hyderabad. Women residing in different localities of Hyderabad such as Hanuman Nagar, JV Hills, Kothaguda, Hitec city, Jubilee Hills, Gachibowli, Chandanagar, Madhapur, Tellapur, Banjara Hills, Vattinagulapally, Manikonda, Toli Chowki, Balanagar, Miyapur, Khairatabad, quthbullapur, Alwal, Old Alwal, Trimulgherry, Bolarum, Gundlapochampally, Jeedimetla Industrial Area, Jeedimetla, Bhagya Nagar Colony, Addagutta Society, Shanthi Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Vasanth Nagar, Vivek Nagar, AVB Puram, Asbestos Colony, Papi Reddy Nagar, Sai Nagar, Srikrishna Nagar, Jagathgiri Gutta, Brindavan Colony, Ram Naresh Colony, Diamond Hill Colony, Indira Gandhi Nagar, Fortune Fields, Bhoomi Colony, Beerappa Nagar, Chenna Reddy Nagar, Vivekananda Nagar, Paparayadu Nagar, Balaji Nagar, Sangeet Nagar, Kushinagar, Jayanagar Colony, Venkata Ramana Colony, Yellamma Banda, Umadevi Nagar, Kailash hills, Pragathi Nagar, Brindavana Colony, KPHB 5th Phase, Ramnagar, Hanumanpet, Chilakalguda, Parsiguta, Bhoiguta, Ranigunj, DV Colony, North Lalaguda, Gautam Nagar, Malkajgiri, Nandan Nagar, Rail Nilayam Colony, Vydic Nagar, Tarakarama Nagar, LIC Colony, Sairam Colony, West Marredpally can consult a Pristyn Care gynecologist at their nearest Pristyn Care clinic by booking an online appointment in advance.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For MTP In Hyderabad
The medical services of Pristyn Care are not limited to the people of Hyderabad. Pristyn Care is also open to help patients from nearby cities of Hyderabad such as Bidar, Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Saroornagar, Secunderabad, Lallaguda, Nasaram, Gulbarga, Raichur, Nanded, Guntur, Bellari, Anantapur, Bijapur, Chandrapur, Nagpur, Tirupati, Ichalkaranji, Kolhapur, etc. Women living in these locations can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic without much hassle. To know anything and everything about medical termination of pregnancy, give us a call now.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Hyderabad?
Patients who wish to get expert consultation regarding MTP can book their appointment with Pristyn Care very easily. To book the appointment, you can submit your details through the contact form on the right or call us directly on the abovementioned number. You can then discuss the timings of the appointment with one of our medical coordinators and the coordinator will set up the appointment accordingly. One the day of the appointment, just visit the doctor's clinic and consult the doctor thoroughly.