Get Most Advanced Hymenoplasty In Pune
Women have a ring-like membrane known as hymen in their vagina. Hymen is located about half a inch deep in the vagina. This membrane can rupture as a result of sexual intercourse, physical activities or stretching. Since sexual penetration is the most common cause of hymen rupture, hymen is often associated with virginity. However, this is not entirely correct. Hymen can rift due to other reasons as well but the incomplete knowledge and conservative mindsets can create problems in women’s life after marriage.
Women in Pune can avoid these traumatic experiences after marriage by undergoing hymen reconstruction surgery at Pristyn Care in Pune. The modern hymenoplasty procedure reconstructs the hymen tissues and stitches them back using dissolvable sutures. The surgery is 100% safe and very effective. If you want to undergo hymenoplasty, get in touch with a Pristyn Care specialist by booking an appointment online.
What Is The Need For Hymenoplasty?
Most people are not aware of the fact that a female’s hymen (mucosal tissue that partially covers the opening of the vagina) can get torn due to reasons other than sexual intercourse such as rigorous physical activities. It is a big misconception that virgins will experience bleeding during their first sexual intercourse as the hymen breaks. In actuality, there are chances that even a virgin female may not bleed during sexual intercourse. The bleeding depends upon the nature of hymen. If a hymen is stretchable and not too rigid, it may get stretched and not bleed at all.
But conservative solidified beliefs are not easy to be broken. Validating hymen as the only proof of virginity is one of the predominant reasons that several women experience stress and trauma after their marriage. That is why many women who undergo hymenoplasty choose to keep it private to steer clear of any questions and insulting remarks.
Women in Pune who want to restore their virginity (by getting the hymen repaired) can get the best hymenoplasty surgery in Pune at your nearest Pristyn Care clinic. Pristyn Care promises complete privacy and assures that the information regarding the patient, surgery and other details will remain confidential.
Highly Experienced Hymenoplasty Doctors In Pune
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the most experienced and qualified gynecologists in Pune who are also specialised in hymen reconstruction surgery. The doctors have years of experience in the field and are well-trained in performing the advanced hymenoplasty surgery. Pristyn Care doctors in Pune have an unparalleled track record in hymenoplasty surgery and thus you can entrust them with a 100% safe and confidential consultation.
Some of the specialists associated with Pristyn Care in Pune are:
Dr. Aboli Sudhir Chandge
Qualification- MBBS, DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology
Experience- 12 Years Experience
Dr. Rashmi Motiram Bhamare
Experience- 6 years
How Pristyn Care is associated with the best hospitals in Pune?
The hymenoplasty procedure is mostly carried out at the clinics only. However in some cases, the surgery may be performed at a Pristyn Care partner hospital as well. Pristyn Care is associated only with the most reputed multi-speciality hospitals in Pune. The hospitals are equipped with the latest and technologically advanced equipment and follow all the COVID-19 safety protocols.
Some of the hospitals associated with Pristyn Care in Pune for gynecological surgeries are:
- Sri Sigma Hospital
- Dr. Mulay Super Speciality Hospital
Why Hymenoplasty Is A Better Option?
The advanced hymenoplasty procedure reconstructs the hymen tissues without any major complications. The procedure offers the following benefits:
- Reconstruction of the hymen to bleed during sexual intercourse
- Dissolvable stitches that fade away within a couple of weeks
- No scars or wounds left behind
- Quick procedure- Takes up only 40-45 minutes to complete
- Daycare procedure – The patient can return home on the same day
- No major lifestyle restrictions post surgery
- Quick recovery and minimal risk of complications
Why To Choose Pristyn Care For Hymenoplasty?
At Pristyn Care, providing the patients with an absolutely seamless and patient-centric treatment is our topmost priority. We try to assist the patient in every way we can and our medical coordinators provide 24×7 support to the patients.
Pristyn Care houses the best doctors all across India and uses advanced USFDA approved techniques while carrying out the surgeries. This makes the surgeries absolutely safe and reliable.
Pristyn Care is one of the best healthcare providers to choose for hymenoplasty surgery in Pune. You can trust us for complete privacy and we assure you that your information and identity will be kept completely confidential. The hymenoplasty procedure performed at Pristyn Care is a quick and painless procedure. Since it is an outpatient procedure, you do not need to worry about any inconvenient hospital stays and can undergo the surgery without any stress at all. So delay no more, get an appointment booked with a Pristyn Care specialist in Pune today only.
What Is The Estimated Cost Of Hymenoplasty In Pune?
The exact cost of hymenoplasty surgery can vary with each healthcare provider and other factors like hospital expenses, room charges, etc. At Pristyn Care, we understand the crucial role that affordability plays while undergoing any surgery.
Pristyn Care is dedicated towards providing the patients with the best surgical experience at a very reasonable cost. The cost of hymenoplasty surgery at Pristyn Care is much lower than several other hospitals in Pune.
Nearest Clinics For Hymenoplasty In Pune
Pristyn Care offers consultation for gynecological problems including queries related to hymen surgery at clinics in Hadapsar, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Baner, Viman Nagar and Kothrud areas of Pune. These clinics are easily accessible to people living in localities like Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshalekha Society, Sagar Society , etc. Women residing in these localities of Pune can easily book an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist to discuss hymenoplasty procedure.
Nearest Cities To Best hymenoplasty Clinic In Pune
Women residing in cities like Khadki, Alandi, Khadakwasla, Dehu, Chakan, Koregaon, Talegaon Dabhade, etc (cities nearby Pune) can also avail the benefits of the modern hymenoplasty procedure by booking an appointment slot with a Pristyn Care specialist in Pune. The procedure to set up the appointment is quite simple. After booking the appointment , the patient just needs to visit the clinic. We assure you the best patient experience.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Pune?
Setting up an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist is very easy. You can either fill out the form on the right or give us a call on the number provided. A medical representative from the Pristyn Care team will get in touch with you. You can then discuss your preferences and the representative will confirm the appointment as per your convenience.
Alternatively, you can also download Pristyn Care’s patient care app. Through the mobile app, you can book an appointment and then consult the doctor at their clinic on the day of the appointment.
How to prepare for hymenoplasty?
- Choose the right doctor: While hymenoplasty can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, an OB-GYN with experience in cosmetic gyne surgeries is the safest choice.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing hymenoplasty. This is why we suggest you carry your age proof along.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of hymenoplasty or any cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough. (Provided, you are above 18 years of age. )
However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Discuss your current health and medications: We suggest you thoroughly discuss your health, current medications and supplements (if any) with your doctor. You might be required to stop taking some medications before the procedure, else they risk interfering with the healing.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment. The best time to plan hymenoplasty is 2 days after your last period cycle.
What are the risks of hymenoplasty procedure?
When performed under safe medical conditions and by trained gynecologists, hymenoplasty is a typically safe and minimum risk surgery. However, as with any surgery, hymenoplasty too comes with a few risks of complications. These include-
- Prolonged bleeding
- Pelvic/ vaginal infection
- Anaesthetic complications
Please note that these complications are extremely rare and commonly treatable with minimally invasive surgery.
What are the different types of hymen?
Hymens come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all hymen. There are five different types of hymen, according to medical classification:
- Normal – Commonly hymens have a crescent-shaped entrance
- Cribriform hymen – Hymen with numerous small apertures for menstrual blood to flow through.
- Imperforate hymen – Hymen with no opening.
- Micro perforated hymen – Hymen with a tiny aperture
- Septate hymens have a thin tissue band running through the middle.
Can virginity pills or hymen repair kits give a virginity effect?
No. In fact, you must refrain from such over-the-counter products as they may do more harm than good. Vagina, as you know, is a very delicate and sensitive organ. Inserting anything while the ingredients are not researched, may disturb its Ph balance and cause dryness. This would then risk tear or rupture during intercourse and itchiness and bacterial infection afterward.
If you seek a reconstructed hymen, hymen repair is the best, most common, and medically verified method. It is:
- Less than the 30-minute procedure
- Has no major risks/ complications
- Is undetectable after 1-2 months.
What kind of aftercare is required following a hymenoplasty procedure?
After your procedure, your doctor may recommend a few hours of monitoring. If there are no issues, you will be discharged within 2-3 hours and you will be able to return to work within 2-4 days.
Some post-care tips that may help you are:
- As you clean your vaginal area, do not wipe. Only gently pat dry.
- Keep the area clean and free of moisture.
- If you experience any itching or swelling as you heal, we suggest you use warm compresses and ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- Avoid head shower or extended baths for atleast 2–3 days after.
- You must not have sex for at least 8 weeks after the procedure.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Do not eat anything too spicy. It could trigger irritation and inflammation in your gastrointestinal pipe.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
How to choose the best doctor for your hymenoplasty surgery?
We suggest you:
- Ask for a friend/ or your primary health care provider’s referral.
- Look for your doctor’s specific qualifications, accreditations, and specialized experience in hymenoplasty surgery.
- Read through the net and different patient reviews thoroughly. You could also confirm through third-party sites.
- Have a direct consultation with your doctor. See how patiently they listen, and understand your specific needs and requirements. The more clarity they bring to you on the surgery procedure, the better your doctor is.
What should I ask my doctor before undergoing hymenoplasty?
Some questions you should consider asking your doctor before hymenoplasty surgery are:
- What are your qualifications and specialized experience in cosmetic gynecology?
- Are there any risks/ complications associated with hymenoplasty surgery?
- Does hymenoplasty affect my ability for childbirth?
- Are there any guidelines I should follow to prepare for a hymenoplasty procedure?
- How long would the recovery take?
- When can I resume my sex life after hymenoplasty surgery?
- How should I take care after the hymenoplasty procedure?
- When can I resume office after hymenoplasty surgery?
- What are the different payment options you have?