Get the best laser treatment for piles in Coimbatore
In Coimbatore, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, Pristyn Care is recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house expert piles doctors and proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
We leverage USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. In Coimbatore, all our piles specialists have extensive years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Coimbatore, you can call the phone number on this page or fill in the appointment booking form.
How to recover after piles laser surgery?
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
- If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.