One of the biggest cities in Odisha is Bhubaneswar. Bhubaneswar is also known as the ‘City of Temples’, as it contains ancient heritage like monumental temples.
About 25 per cent of the population in Bhubaneswar have reported that they are facing difficulties to do daily activities like walking, sitting, and standing due to piles. In order to diagnose and cure hemorrhoids/piles in Bhubaneswar, you can book an appointment with our best piles specialists.
Top Daycare Service for Piles Treatment in Bhubaneswar
Piles is a disease that makes people suffer on an everyday basis. The pain that is associated with piles is excruciating and unbearable especially during bowel movements. Only the people suffering from piles can understand this condition. The cases of piles are also common in Bhubaneswar as people have become habitual to the inactive lifestyle. So, if you are living in the city and seeking piles treatment, then Pristyn Care is the perfect destination for you. We have dedicated our services to help people get rid of issues like piles. We house a team of medical experts for daycare treatment and have association with numerous hospitals and clinics of Bhubaneswar.
Piles are the swollen veins inside the lower rectum in your anus. They can be internal or external. But no matter which type it is, the pain and discomfort makes it hard for the individual to perform regular activities like walking or sitting. Nearly three out of four adults deal with acute stages of piles. And one out of the four adults fails to get treatment on time which results in prolapse hemorrhoids. Once the condition becomes chronic, the only solution left is to opt for surgery. But if you finally decide to get surgery, then make sure that you choose the best daycare service in Bhubaneswar. Pristyn Care is a daycare provider improving the standard of healthcare services in several major and minor cities of India. Our aim is to make piles treatment more accessible for everyone and help them get relief as soon as possible. Our priority is the patient’s health. Hence, we utilize the modern tools and instruments for laser surgery of piles.
Opt For Laser Surgery for Piles Treatment in Bhubaneswar
Laser-based surgery is still a new concept in the medical industry. Before this, the only option people had was open surgery that was painful, involved cuts and stitches, and required recovery time around a month. The laser technology changed everything for the better and now it is the best choice for piles treatment. Both surgeons and patients prefer this method as it is a painless procedure without cuts, stitches, and bleeding. If you also want to get piles treatment in Bhubaneswar under the expertise and care of specialists, then contact Pristyn Care today and book an appointment.
Pristyn Care Makes Piles Treatment in Bhubaneswar More Affordable & Comfortable
Pristyn Care Bhubaneswar understands the importance of money in getting piles treatment. We know that most people hesitate to visit a doctor because they are afraid that the treatment will be expensive. But Pristyn Care presents a flexible solution so that patients can pay using a credit card, debit card, and avail zero cost EMIs to pay in installments. Besides that, piles treatment falls under general insurance policy in Bhubaneswar. It means that patients can also pay with insurance and Pristyn Care medical coordinators take care of all the paperwork associated with it.
Our doctors make the patient’s feel safe and we also appoint care-buddies to all patients to make the whole experience more comfortable for them. The surgeons follow the modern practices, medical guidelines, and safety procedures to ensure that the patients get the best. And the care-buddies take care of pick-up and drop service along with hospital admission and discharge formalities. Overall, Pristyn Care makes the overall treatment seamless and connects you with the best-in-class hospitals for state-of-the-art medical care.
Make the decision to undergo laser-assisted surgery for piles treatment in Bhubaneswar with Pristyn Care and we promise that you will be treated in the best medical care facilities in the city associated with us.
Best piles specialist in Bhubaneswar who is associated with Pristyn Care:
The best doctor in Bhubaneswar who can diagnose and treat your piles with minimal risks and complications.
Name of the doctor: Dr. Ravi Sharma
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, DNB – General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 18+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Bhubaneswar
In Bhubaneswar, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Bhubaneswar, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Bhubaneswar, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.