Get Advanced Laparoscopic Hernia Repair In Bhubaneswar
We offer advanced laparoscopic hernia repair to the people in Bhubaneswar. Our surgeons treat hernia patients by leveraging advanced medical equipment and technology. All our doctors and surgeons have years of experience in the field and hold all the necessary certifications. Furthermore, the laparoscopic technique used for hernia repair by our surgeons is USFDA (United States Food & Drug Administration) approved and hence is absolutely safe and reliable.
Types of Hernias that can be treated with Laparoscopic Technology
Our surgeons in Bhubaneswar are highly trained and have years of experience in treating all kinds of hernias. Our specialist can cure the following types of hernia with absolute precision:
- Hiatal hernia
- Incisional hernia
- Giant abdominal wall hernia
- Femoral hernia
- Inguinal hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Epigastric hernia
Why Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Several medical research studies are performed to determine the effectiveness of laparoscopic technique of hernia repair in comparison to the other traditional methods such as open surgery.
One such research carried out in 2013 named, “Laparoscopic vs Open Incisional Hernia Repair
A Randomized Clinical Trial” reflects that laparoscopic hernia surgery is much more effective than conventional open procedure. The conclusions of this study are stated in simplified words further.
Laparoscopic hernia repair surgery offers the following benefits over traditional open procedure:
- The patient is discharged on the same day within a few hours after the surgery.
- Minimally invasive procedure that requires only minor incisions with the laparoscope.
- Minimum chances of bleeding and other complications during or after the procedure
- The patient can easily resume their daily routine within a week from the surgery
- No major visible scarring from the procedure
Why Choose Hernia Surgery from Pristyn Care in Bhubaneswar?
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest growing healthcare chains in India that is based on the asset-light model. We, at Pristyn Care, prioritise patient experience over everything and thus strive constantly to provide a seamless surgery experience to all our patients by keeping in mind the needs and wants of the patient.
- We offer discounted rates of diagnostics from the diagnostic centers recommended by us.
- The insurance approval process is handled by our team members to ensure that the patient gets the maximum benefit.
- On the day of the surgery, the patient gets a free cab facility for safe pickup and drop back home.
- The patient gets a free follow-up consultation with the surgeon within the 7 days after hernia surgery.
- All the necessary precautions against COVID-19 such as thermal screening, social distancing, and regular sanitization is strictly followed at all our clinics and partner hospitals.
How to book an appointment with the best treatment center in Bhubaneswar?
Booking an appointment with any of our laparoscopic surgeons in Bhubaneswar is quite easy. You can book your appointment slot with us by following any of the below-mentioned simple ways:
- Submit the details of the patient in the appointment form and one of our medical coordinators will get back to you.
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ icon and fill-up the form with the required details of the patient.
- You can directly call us on the number provided and speak with our medical coordinator to book the slot according to your preference.