How can Pristyn Care help you in Bhubaneswar for your varicose veins?
Varicose veins can cause some complications if left untreated. If you are in Bhubaneswar and suffering from varicose veins, you can visit Pristyn Care because:
- We offer the best and safest laser varicose veins surgery at an affordable price in Bhubaneswar.
- We provide free transportation to and from the hospital.
- Our insurance team will check all your insurance papers and will inform you whether your insurance can cover the surgery or not.
- A free diet consultation and a free follow-up session are provided after the surgery.
Get consulted by the best vascular surgeons in Bhubaneswar at Pristyn Care.
If you are a resident of Bhubaneswar and suffering from varicose veins, you can visit Pristyn Care. At Pristyn Care, we house several vascular doctors who are well-educated and experts in curing varicose veins.
Vascular surgeons in Bhubaneswar follow the best medical and health care guidelines to provide the utmost care to all patients. At Pristyn Care, vascular doctors wear PPE kits and masks to avoid the contamination of COVID-19. Our vascular surgeons perform laser surgery to cure your varicose veins with no risk of infection and complications.
Where to undergo the best varicose veins treatment in Bhubaneswar?
To undergo the best and most effective varicose veins treatment in Bhubaneswar, you can visit Pristyn Care. We have associated with several hospitals in Bhubaneswar to provide the safest surgical procedure for your varicose veins.
We do follow all the safety and precautionary measures recommended by the WHO to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Our vascular doctors in Bhubaneswar cure your varicose veins with no risks and complications.
What happens if varicose veins treatment is delayed or ignored?
Delaying or ignoring the treatment of varicose veins is not a good idea. Most people land in complicated situations because they fail to realise the complications of varicose veins. People often think that bulging and twisted veins are just cosmetic conditions whereas the reality is graver than this. If left unaided for a long time, varicose veins can lead to serious complications and unwanted conditions. When a person leaves varicose veins untreated for long, he or she is at risk of the following conditions:
- An increased risk of skin infections
- Hyperpigmentation – Discoloration of the skin
- Deep vein thrombosis – formation of blood clots inside the veins
- Rupturing or bursting of the swollen veins due to excessive pressure
- Increased risk of ulcers in the veins due to prolonged inflammation
To prevent these conditions, it is important for a person to visit a vascular specialist at the earliest and understand the best suitable treatment for the condition.
Are there any risks of undergoing laser surgery for varicose veins?
Like any other surgical procedures, treating varicose veins with laser can also come with side effects and complications. But in most cases, the complications are normal and are nothing to worry much about. Some minor complications of varicose veins surgical treatment through laser include the following:
- pain over the vein
- nerve damage
- blood clots
- redness and swelling of the vein
- discolouration of the skin
The above-mentioned complications can be ruled out easily if the surgery is performed under the supervision of an experienced vascular surgeon. For successful varicose veins surgery with effective results, you can consult the Pristyn Care vascular surgeons at Bhubaneswar.
Recovery tips to follow after varicose veins laser treatment for effective results
After the surgical treatment, you may follow the following tips to ensure that you get the most out of your treatment.
- While sitting or sleeping, keep your legs elevated.
- Stay active. Walk for short distances at least 2-3 times a day.
- Put an ice pack at the surgical site to reduce swelling.
- Change the bandage of the site at regular intervals. Keep the area clean.
- Wear compression stockings for the next few days. This will prevent swelling in the legs but use it only after a proper recommendation from your doctor.
- Avoid standing for a long duration.
- Avoid taking hot baths for a week.
- Do not take any over-the-counter medicines to eliminate the pain or stop the bleeding.
How to book an appointment with varicose veins specialists in Bhubaneswar?
To book an appointment with vascular specialists in Bhubaneswar at Pristyn Care, you can call the phone number or fill in the form that is displayed on this page. One of our medical coordinators will call you back at the earliest possible and will get all your basic details like age, sex, locati0n and medical condition from which you are suffering.
Based on the severity of your medical condition, our medical coordinator will book an appointment with a vascular doctor at your nearest location.
You can also have an online consultation with our vascular doctors by visiting our official website or Pristyn Care mobile application.