Chandigarh is one of the best-planned cities in India with ultra-modern architecture that serves as the capital for the states of Punjab and Haryana. This city is a rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature’s preservation. And it was one of the well-planned cities in India after independence.
Approximately 20 per cent of people in Chandigarh are sufferers of piles. If you wish to get cured of hemorrhoids by the best piles doctor in Chandigarh, you can visit Pristyn Care.
Get Advanced Laser Treatment For Piles at Pristyn Care in Chandigarh
Piles or hemorrhoids is a common anorectal condition resulting from the inflammation of the blood vessels in the lower part of the rectum. The condition is highly prevalent amongst people above the age of 50 years, and is known to affect more than half of the population above this age. The symptoms of piles can be quite discomforting and if left unattended for a long period of time, piles can result in a number of serious complications.
Pristyn Care in Chandigarh offers seamless laser surgery for piles. The team of experienced piles surgeons associated with us in Chandigarh use advanced laser technique to cure piles that is approved by USFDA. The modern non-invasive technique offers immediate and permanent riddance from piles that too in a painless manner. Get in touch with us to book your appointment with one of the best experienced piles doctors in Chandigarh.
Laser Piles Surgery offers the following benefits over open surgery:
- Minimally invasive in nature – No incisions or sutures carried out during the surgery
- Painless treatment of piles
- No intraoperative bleeding involved during laser piles surgery
- Quick procedure and no long hospital stay required
- No major lifestyle restrictions to be followed after surgery
- Nil chances of side-effects or infections
- Fast recovery- Patient can return to normal routine in 2-5 days
What Is The Cost Of Laser Treatment For Piles in Chandigarh?
The cost of laser treatment for piles is determined by the following factors:
- Piles specialist chosen for treatment
- Cost of diagnostics
- Severity of hemorrhoids
- Treatment cost covered under insurance
- Expenses of post-surgery follow-ups
Laser treatment for piles at Pristyn Care is offered at a reasonable cost that does not create a financial burden for the patient. In addition to this, we also participate in all kinds of medical or health insurances to make the treatment all the more affordable for the patient.
How long does it take to recover after laser surgery for piles?
Laser surgery for piles is a minimal access procedure and this makes the recovery time much shorter as compared to traditional open surgery. The patient can return home on the same day as the surgery and the discomforts experienced after the procedure are minimal. With proper precautions and a healthy diet, the patient can go back to routine activities within just 2 days and recover completely within a week only.
Book an appointment with Pristyn Care for expert consultation
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care proctologist in your locality for expert consultation on piles is very simple. You can either submit your contact information through the patient form on the website or contact us directly on the above-mentioned number. One of the medical coordinators from Pristyn Care will get in touch with you at the earliest possible. You can discuss your preferred appointment timings with them and they will confirm the slot as per your convenience.
Best piles specialists in Chandigarh who are associated with Pristyn Care:
Doctors in Chandigarh who can treat your piles with minimal risks and complications are:
Name of the doctor: Dr. Varun Gupta
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, DNB – General Surgery, MNAMS
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 15+ years
Name of the doctor: Dr. Vimal Vibhakar
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Speciality: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Years of experience: 25+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Chandigarh
In Chandigarh, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Chandigarh, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Chandigarh, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.