Laparoscopic Treatment of Hernia at Pristyn Care in Chandigarh
Pristyn Care is one of the leading healthcare providers in the country and we work with the motive of transforming the surgical experience for patients. We offer the latest laparoscopic surgery for hernia repair in Chandigarh and our surgeons use state-of-the-art USFDA approved equipment for performing these surgeries. The laparoscopic hernia treatment is painless, minimally invasive, and highly effective. The expertise of our surgeons coupled with the high-precision surgical technique enables us to ensure a safe and complication-free treatment for each patient.
Reputed and Best Hernia Surgeons In Chandigarh
Pristyn Care works with several highly experienced and qualified hernia surgeons in Chandigarh. Our surgeons are well trained in using modern techniques for hernia repair and have treated numerous hernia patients with minimal complication rates. All of our specialists are certified by recognized medical authorities and you can entrust us for effective and successful hernia surgery.
Why Choose Hernia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
At Pristyn Care, our motive is to serve our patients with the best available medical facilities and bridge all the existing loopholes in a treatment journey. So, to align better with our vision of a seamless surgery experience for our patients, we offer the following additional benefits:
- Free cab facility for easy commute on the day of the surgery
- Complete assistance throughout the treatment procedure
- Dedicated Care Buddy to assist with the hospital formalities and other facilities
- Best treatment facilities at the most affordable costs
- Participation in insurance terms and insurance paperwork taken care by Pristyn Care team
- Free first follow-up within 7 days after the surgery
Why Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Is A Better Option Than Open Surgery?
The laparoscopic hernia repair surgery is a simplified high-precision technique in which the surgeon requires only minimal access to the body to cure hernia.
The modern laparoscopic procedure offers the following benefits over the traditional open surgery for hernia correction:
- Permanent relief from hernia symptoms
- Minimally invasive procedure- No major incisions, cuts, or scars
- High success rate and negligible rate of complications
- Quick procedure that completes under 90 minutes
- short stay at the hospital- discharge within 24 hours
- No major discomforts or restrictions after the surgery
- Fast recovery allowing you to resume work within 5-6 days