Pristyn Care offers Safe Labiaplasty Surgery in Chandigarh
In Chandigarh, we are providing labiaplasty surgery to reconstruct and reshape enlarged vaginal lips at our state-of-the-art facilities. Our clinics are fully equipped with the latest surgical technology that allows patients to recover fast. The surgery with advanced technology is completed without any major complications. Our surgeons provide proper post-operative care that guarantees the results of the surgery are as close to the patient’s expectations.
Consult with Experienced Gynecologists To Reshape Vaginal Lips with Labiaplasty
Consultations with gynecologists are conducted in a private environment so that patients can speak freely about their issues. The skills, medical qualifications, and special recognitions of our gynaecologists speak for themselves. Moreover, each of the gynaecologists has good aesthetic sense that they have developed and sharpened over their years of experience. We ensure that our gynecologists are specially trained in using the latest surgical tools for completing the surgery without any complications.
Why Consider Pristyn Care in Chandigarh for Labiaplasty Surgery?
Our customized and patient-first approach allows patients to undergo the procedure without any unnecessary hassles that can delay the treatment. We provide assistance to every patient undergoing labiaplasty throughout the surgical journey. Also, there are minimum obstacles throughout the patient journey that make it possible for patients to be on their path to recovery fast. We provide the following benefits to every patient-
- Follow-up consultations free of any additional charge after the procedure
- Detailed private consultation with gynecologists guaranteed
- Proper aftercare tips to follow after the surgery for easy recovery
- Maximum assistance while getting admitted at the partner hospital or clinic for the surgery
How to prepare for Labiaplasty
A few things to follow before labiaplasty surgery are:
- Choose the right doctor. While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best if you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Discuss your current health, medication, vitamin, and supplements thoroughly with your doctor. In case you are on blood thinners, your doctor would ask you to stop taking them a few days before surgery. They are known to increase the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Doctors advise abstaining from sex for a month before the procedure.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything post-midnight before the surgery. It helps avoid any complications related to anesthesia.
- Take enough rest before the surgery so that the body is fully prepared for the procedure. Get at least 9 hours of sleep.
- Do not shave the surgical site yourself. A simple cut could risk unwanted infection and septic.
What are the possible risks/ side effects of Labiaplasty?
Risks or side effects are extremely rare with advancements in medical sciences. In fact, LASER labiaplasty reduces the risk of complications to less than 5%.
However, as with any surgery, your body takes some time to heal itself. Some of the possible side effects during this time include-
- Mild bleeding
- Temporary numbness
- Chronic dryness
- Decreased sensitivity around the vulva
- Mild discomfort during sexual intercourse in the initial days of the recovery
All these side effects and risks are easily manageable with the post-operative instructions prescribed by the doctor. However, if the itching, swelling or bleeding persists even after a week, please consult your gynecologist immediately. It could be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection. It could also be an allergic reaction to a medication. In such a case, you would need added medications.
How to recover after Labiaplasty?
- Doctors advise the following tips to quickly recover after labiaplasty:
- Take complete bed rest for the first 24 hours.
- If the site itches, swells, or pains, use ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- As you recover, do not wipe, only gently pat dry. Keep the surgical site free of moisture and dirt.
- Start gentle walking after one day of operation. It would help with blood circulation.
- For the first 24 hours, the patient is advised to complete bed rest.
- Wear only loose-fitting cotton fabric clothes to ensure that the vaginal area is breathable, ensuring no germs are collected.
- Do not use perfumed lotions, deodorants, soaps, or vaginal washes before six weeks from the surgery. Use only clear water and make sure you keep the vagina clean and moisture-free.
- Do not use tampons or menstrual cups until your vagina completely heals from the surgery (typically 5-6 weeks). Instead, use soft sanitary pads during menstruation. Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
- Do not swim/ lift heavy weights/ physically exert yourself before complete clearance from your gynecologist.
- Resume sexual activities only after getting confirmation from the doctor that it is entirely safe.