Undergo Liposuction Surgery in Chandigarh for Quick & Painless Fat Removal
Both women and men wish to have a chiseled body with minimal fat and look attractive all the time. Some people have good metabolism due to which the extra calories consumed by them is easily digested and they don’t become fat. However, not everyone has the same level of metabolism. If you are one of those people who have been trying to lose fat without any successful results, get in touch with Pristyn Care.
At Pristyn Care, we employ modern VASER and laser liposuction techniques to help people get rid of the extra fat from their bodies. We also leverage the traditional and older techniques, if required to provide desired results from liposuction. The advanced techniques are painless and can be performed quickly with minimal risks and complications. The surgery is minimally invasive and has no major incision that may affect your aesthetic appeal or take a long time to heal. You can get liposuction treatment in Chandigarh at Pristyn Care and achieve the body shape and contours that you desire in the safest way possible.
Choose Pristyn Care’s Best Plastic Surgeons for Fat Removal Surgery
Pristyn Care is a healthcare provider dedicated to improving the standard of medical care. Hence, we house the best team of plastic surgeons in Chandigarh who are certified and well-trained in performing minimally invasive surgeries for fat removal. Our doctors excel in laser and ultrasound-assisted procedures to help patients get rid of excess fat in the simplest yet most effective way.
Our doctors will make sure that you are an ideal candidate for liposuction surgery and analyze your health to identify the risks and complications associated with the procedure. They mitigate the risks and provide a post-surgery care plan to ensure that the recovery is smoother and faster with no complications.
During the initial consultation, the doctor will explain what the surgery entails and help you understand its advantages as well as disadvantages. The doctors proceed with the treatment only after ensuring that you are making an informed decision. For more information regarding liposuction surgery, you can contact us and book an appointment with the doctors.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.