Benefits of Laser Vaginal Tightening Treatment in Chandigarh
Doctors always suggest that it is wise to stay away from products that have chemicals like creams, gels, oils or even oral medications for the sake of tightening the vagina. All these products can actually lead to complications in vaginal health. Pelvic and Kegel exercises are quite effective in keeping the vagina tight and healthy but they do not provide instant results.
The laser procedure is totally painless and there are no serious side effects on the body. Many women face a hard time in their relationship because of unsatisfying sexual intercourse as the looseness of the vagina makes it difficult to achieve orgasm. This can be very disappointing and embarrassing for women. This treatment helps in tightening the vaginal muscles that enhances sexual pleasure manifold.
Reasons To Choose Pristyn Care in Chandigarh For Vaginal Tightening Treatment
Our end-to-end procedure ensures that patients do not face any hassles or obstacles that can delay the treatment unnecessarily. The entire treatment is planned to keep every woman’s individualistic needs and wants in mind. This way, we ensure that the results are as close to their expectations. Moreover, we provide additional services to patients choosing to get treated by us. Some of these are-
- Cab facilities to pickup and drop off patients from and to their doorstep without any cost
- Free follow up consultation offered after completion of treatment
- Doctors provide aftercare tips for fast and smooth recovery
- 100% transparency guaranteed on matters on the financial front
- Detailed consultation with the doctor to address the problem properly
What is better- laser vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty?
Both laser vaginal tightening and vaginoplasty are great solutions to tighten a loosened vagina. However, what is particularly better for you depends on your specific needs and the severity of your laxity. Typically, laser vaginal tightening is a great, quick, and bladeless solution for women whose laxity is only mild-moderate. However, in cases of extreme vaginal laxity or pelvic organ prolapse, vaginoplasty may come across as a better treatment.
Some other key points that might help you choose your treatment options right are:
- Laser vaginal Tightening is done through laser while vaginoplasty is done through a surgical procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is bladeless and painless, whereas vaginoplasty includes stitches and hence is performed under anesthesia.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires more than 1 sitting, that is- 1-2 or 3-4 depending on the severity of your vaginal laxity. Whereas, vaginoplasty is a one-time procedure under the 60-minute procedure.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening requires sexual abstinence of just 2-3 days whereas, vaginoplasty mandates that you do not have sex for at least the next 1-1.5 months.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening has no downtime. You can join work right after. Whereas, vaginoplasty needs recovery time of at least 2 weeks.
How to prepare for laser vaginal tightening?
- Choose the right doctor: While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Carry medical records: Go prepared with your prior medical records, and a list of your current medications and supplements (if any). This would help your doctor understand you and your health in the exact specifics and recommend the best treatment.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough as long as you are above 18 years of age. However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing a cosmetic procedure. So it is best you carry your age proof along.
Care Tips after laser vaginal tightening:
A general recovery guideline for care after laser vaginal tightening includes:
- As you clean your vaginal site, do not wipe, only gently pat dry, and keep the surgical site free of moisture.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.