Effective laser surgical treatment for varicose veins now available in Pune
With the introduction of laser surgical treatment for varicose veins, residents of Pune can now avail effective outcomes to their condition. Pristyn Care doctors make sure that every patient is provided with utmost care and compassion while treating them for their varicose veins condition.
Over the past two decades, due to its benefits and effectiveness, medical professionals have believed it to be the safest treatment for symptoms of varicose veins. Laser treatment provides optimum results almost 95 out of 100 times. The doctor in this procedure does not make major cuts or stitches but uses high-frequency light waves to close and shrink the damaged veins. There is no blood loss or deep wounds in the surgery which ensures quick recovery for the patient.
Laser treatment is a minimally invasive procedure that involves no deep incision and completes under 30 minutes. The pulses of high-intensity laser are directed upon the varicose veins to get rid of the pooling of blood that is leading to swelling and pain. Being least invasive in nature makes laser treatment the most preferred treatment option with a very high success rate.
What is the success rate of varicose veins surgical treatment?
Medical practitioners are of the opinion that the success rate of varicose veins surgery depends upon several determining factors. A few of those factors include:
- The age of the patient.
- The severity of the varicose veins.
- The type of surgery performed. In the case of laser surgery for varicose veins, the success rate is higher than open surgical treatment.
- The overall health condition of the patient. If there is a presence of any underlying health condition, the success rate of the treatment may be altered.
- Post-surgical care taken by the patient himself or herself.
In general, surgery for varicose veins, if performed by reliable vascular surgeons, can deliver a 90-95 per cent success rate. If you wish to undergo varicose veins treatment in Pune, you can visit Pristyn Care, where you can consult vascular specialists to get effective and risk-free treatment for your condition.
Consult with the best surgeons in Pune for the treatment of varicose veins
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the trained and highly experienced surgeons in Pune who can provide individualised treatment to each patient with care and compassion. Our doctors provide thorough consultation with the patients, help them understand the condition in details and then settle on the best treatment plan while maintaining complete confidentiality. Our doctors understand how important it is for a patient to understand their condition and hence are always available to extend their helping hands as and when required. Pristyn Care surgeons in Pune intend to help you make an informed decision so that patients get the highest benefits and long-lasting results of the treatment.
Some of the top vascular surgeons working with Pristyn Care in Pune who you can consult for your varicose veins treatments are - Dr. Milind Joshi, Dr. Harshawardhan Oke, Dr. Pankaj Waykole, Dr. Kundan Kharde among several others.
Benefits of receiving varicose veins treatment at Pristyn Care, Pune
At Pristyn Care, it is our first and foremost priority that people who reach out to our specialist doctors feel safe and sure about the treatment. Every patient gets detailed consultation with the doctor and there is no rushing into the surgery without a thorough diagnosis.
Here are the other benefits of receiving varicose veins treatment from Pristyn Care:
- Our vascular doctors who treat varicose veins are certified to perform laser treatment. Thus, there are absolutely no chances of complications in the treatment procedure.
- Pristyn Care uses advanced medical equipment that are USFDA approved for the treatment of varicose veins.
- A dedicated Care Buddy from Pristyn Care is assigned to the patient at the hospital on the day of the surgery. The Care Buddy attends to all the needs of the patient and actively helps in completing the formalities at the hospital.
- More than one financing option is available at Pristyn Care like cashless payment, Zero-cost EMI, etc.
- We provide pick up and drop cab service on the day of the laser treatment at the hospital.
- Another major cost-saving benefit of choosing Pristyn Care is the free-follow up with the doctor to assure smooth recovery.
What happens if varicose veins are left untreated?
Leaving varicose veins untreated can have negative effects on the health of the patient. Following complications can arise when varicose veins are left untreated:
People who suffer from varicose veins are at high risks for a condition of a blood clot(s) in veins. This condition of forming a blood clot in a vein due to the pooling of blood is called deep vein thrombosis. The blood clot can enter the bloodstream and travel to the lungs or heart, resulting in a life-threatening condition known as pulmonary embolism
Varicose veins can burst and cause severe internal bleeding. When left unattended, the pressure exerted by the blood on the veins can even lead to hyperpigmentation of the skin in the ankle region and increase the risk of ulcers.
Thus, to keep yourself protected from these dreadful conditions, early treatment becomes necessary just when the symptoms start to show up.
Are there any post-surgery complications in laser treatment for varicose veins?
There are usually no risks or complications involved in laser surgery for varicose veins. But, like any other surgeries, patients may at times face some discomfort which can also be eliminated if the surgery is performed by experienced vascular doctors or general surgeons. Some of the complications that patients have reported after surgery include:
- Pain at the surgical site
- Blood clots
- Burning sensation
- Changes in color
If you experience any of these complications and side effects, be sure to talk with your healthcare provider about your concerns and doubts.