Most advanced laser circumcision for phimosis treatment in Bhubaneswar
Problems affecting the penis such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, and infections have become common in men nowadays. Phimosis is a problem where the foreskin becomes too tight to be pulled back over the head of the penis. Despite phimosis being a normal procedure, there are instances where it can cause problems, such as redness, swelling or infection. It can also cause skin irritation called balanitis, which can affect both men and boys.
With the advancement in the medical and surgical field, there are modern solutions to such problems now. A fit and healthy man can undergo the modern procedure of laser circumcision to get rid of phimosis, without any pain. Laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar at Pristyn Care is a less invasive and more advanced procedure. The treatment is safe and minimally invasive with quick recovery and clearly does not involve going under the knife. Consult best surgeons to undergo pain-free, safe, and most advanced procedure of circumcision in Bhubaneswar.
When does one need to go for Circumcision in Bhubaneswar?
Laser circumcision is the minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes the excess foreskin from the shaft of the penis which covers the head of the penis. Some medical conditions can lead to a need for circumcision, including:
- Tight foreskin
- Genital warts
- Lichen sclerosus
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Pristyn Care provides the best laser circumcision to treat the above mentioned problems in Bhubaneswar. Laser circumcision is an effective and safe procedure which treats phimosis problems.
Why Laser Circumcision Surgery in Bhubaneswar from Pristyn Care Is A Better Option?
The laser treatment is performed by the best laser surgeon at Pristyn Care and is a common method to treat many conditions that may affect the penis. Laser surgery is preferred as it involves quicker recovery time. Pristyn Care laser surgeons in Bhubaneswar perform treatments as an outpatient. So, a patient does not need to stay at the hospital overnight. In addition, the recovery process is also faster and pain free with laser surgery because no incisions are made. Laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar is an economical treatment with no downtime from a regular lifestyle. A patient can make an appointment with Pristyn Care to consult expert surgeons for laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar via a call or by simply, sending us a query.
Benefits of Laser Circumcision Surgery
Benefits of Laser Circumcision are:
- Easier hygiene: It becomes easy to wash the penis after circumcision. However, boys with uncircumcised penis know how to wash it regularly beneath the foreskin.
- Diminishing risk of UTI: The risk of UTI in males is very less, but infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections in the early stage of life can lead to kidney problems later.
- Lower risk of sexually transmitted infections: Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
- Preventing penile problems: Sometimes, the foreskin becomes tight and can be difficult or impossible to retract. This problem is known as phimosis. This can lead to inflammation of the penis.
- Decreased risk of penile cancer: Penile cancer is a rare disease, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer can be prevented in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.
Why to choose Pristyn Care for your Circumcision Surgery in Bhubaneswar?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar at Pristyn Care-
- Precise procedure
- More effective compared to conventional methods
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Painless procedure
- No wound or scar after recovery
- The complete procedure is done in under 30 minutes
- No hospital stay needed, same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
Unlike the traditional circumcision surgery, there is no pain or discomfort in the penile region after laser circumcision. You just need to take a few precautions as suggested by the surgeon and there will not be any major discomforts. The best part about laser circumcision is that it ensures fast and smooth recovery. No long downtime after the procedure, you can get back to your normal routine in 2-3 days and live a happy and healthy life.
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Bhubaneswar
You can consult the best surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive laser procedure of circumcision in Bhubaneswar at Pristyn Care clinic.
You can get an appointment with Dr. Bhabani Sankar Sahoo, who completed his MBBS and MS from S.C.B. Medical College and Hospital and VMMC Safdarjung Hospital and has 5 years of experience. Consult an expert doctor at Pristyn Care Clinic to undergo laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar to undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision.
Pristyn Care Clinic and Associated Hospitals In Bhubaneswar
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Bhubaneswar. You can consult expert doctors for laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar at Pristyn Care clinic in Saheed Nagar.
Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar from Health Village Hospital, top hospital in Bhubaneswar associated with Pristyn Care. To consult our expert doctors for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Bhubaneswar, visit the Pristyn Care clinic in Bhubaneswar or consult the doctor online via a video call. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar are clean, hygienic and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision surgery in Bhubaneswar.
Find your nearest Pristyn Care clinics and associated hospitals for laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Bhubaneswar. People living near Anand Bazar, Phase- 2, Jayadev Vihar, Anand Bazar, GL Colony, Vani Vihar, Laxmi Vihar, New Government Colony, Salia Sahi, Nayapalli, Brit Colony, Ekamra Vihar, Subhadra Nagar, Santoshi Vihar, Jharapada, Kalpana Square, etc can easily visit Pristyn Care clinic near them.
Nearest Cities to Pristyn Care Clinic for laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar
People living near Bhubaneswar in Retang, Rathipur, Mahura, Dhauli, Chandaka, Janla, Alakar, Kantabada, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic in Bhubaneswar to consult the best doctors for laser circumcision in Bhubaneswar.
How To Book an Appointment for the Best Laser Circumcision in Bhubaneswar?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns, or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Bhubaneswar, visit the nearest clinic in Bhubaneswar to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Bhubaneswar. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision surgery in Bhubaneswar.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery -
- During the procedure - The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery - You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure - First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure - If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure - The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision - Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate