Advanced Daycare Procedure for Piles Treatment in Patna
If you are looking for a modern daycare piles treatment in Patna, then Pristyn Care is the perfect destination. A study reveals that more than 26.45% of the city population suffers from diarrhea between the age group of 1 to 29. And on an average, 4.1% of the people of age group 15-39 deals with digestive diseases. The sedentary lifestyle combined with lack of physical activities are the most common reasons these issues arise. Both digestive ailments and diarrhea leads to hemorrhoids, commonly known as piles making it a prevalent issue in Patna.
We have good news for you! With the help of Pristyn Care specialists, you can get rid of piles in one go permanently. The only thing you need to do is to pay a visit to the doctors to discuss your condition and undergo the advanced laser-assisted surgery. Under the care of the best surgeons of Patna, the laser piles treatment will be carried out without any hassle. Give one call or book an appointment to learn more about all aspects of the treatment.
Pristyn Care Specialists Provide the Best-in-Class Piles Treatment
Piles is a problem that is hard to ignore. And if you keep ignoring the pain, the situation will become severe until a point where you won’t be able to bear the pain. With the help of Pristyn Care specialists, you can address the problem without any delay. We have the best team of doctors from Patna who have years of experience in performing laser surgery for piles. Patients often have doubts regarding the treatment. Thus, our doctors provide proper consultation to all patients to address their concerns and explain the entire procedure for piles treatment in Patna.
Leaving piles untreated is never an option as it can increase the risk of anal cancer. So, instead of hesitating to discuss your problem, be straightforward and gather all the information from Pristyn Care doctors. Our surgeons understand the importance of briefing the patients to ensure that they are comfortable with the surgery. So, no matter how complicated your situation is, consult with the specialists today and get the best treatment for piles.
We utilize laser technology for surgery as it is a non-invasive technique. It means the patient doesn’t have to worry about cuts, stitches, bleeding, or postoperative pain. Other benefits of laser piles surgery in Patna is that it only requires 30 minutes to operate and only the damaged and swollen tissues are removed. It also promotes healing to allow the patients to return to normal activities the next day after surgery. Pristyn Care doctors will help you understand what makes laser assisted surgery the safest procedure for piles treatment. Take the first step towards the treatment by contacting Pristyn Care doctors.
Visit the Nearest Clinic or Hospital to Meet Skilled Piles Surgeons
Once you have finally decided to undergo laser treatment in Patna, then make sure that you get in touch with Pristyn Care to find the top hospitals and clinics in the city. We offer the complete care package where our doctors will perform diagnostic tests to determine the degree of piles you are dealing with. Then the doctors recommend the best solution depending on your situation.
If piles have reached the chronic stage, then surgery is the optimal solution. You can undergo piles surgery in Patna with any of the hospitals or clinics associated with Pristyn Care. Our daycare centers are accessible from various localities including IAS colony, Shastri Nagar, Kankarbagh, CDA Colony, Vyasnagar, Shivpuri, Indrapuri, Sheikhpura, and other regions too. Fill the appointment form today and get in touch with medical experts who are dedicated to help you.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Patna
In Patna, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Patna, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Patna, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor].
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.