Most Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment Available in Patna
Varicose veins is a common vascular problem that arises due to impaired functioning of the valves in the veins. Although anyone can develop varicose veins, the condition is more prevalent in women as compared to men. According to statistics, the prevalence of varicose veins in women is around 55% whereas in men it is 45%. The condition can be quite aching and can have serious consequences if left unattended for a long time.
People in Patna can now say goodbye to these pesky varicose veins permanently through the advanced laser treatment offered by Pristyn Care. The modern varicose veins laser treatment is a advanced procedure that effectively cures varicose veins in just one day. The laser varicose veins treatment has a very high success rate and the risk of complications is almost negligible. So delay no more, get in touch with a Pristyn Care vein doctor specialist in Patna for a fast and safe treatment of your varicose veins problem.
Why Is Varicose Veins Treatment Necessary?
Many people mistake varicose veins to be only a cosmetic issue. However, this is not the case and in reality, varicose veins can indicate a serious issue with the vascular system. Delaying medical treatment of varicose veins often makes the condition worse. In severe cases, the following complications can also arise:
- Due to excessive pressure exerted by the blood pooled inside the veins, the walls of the veins may rupture and this can lead to leakage of blood to the neighboring tissues.
- The prolonged inflammation in the veins can make them more prone to ulcers. Also, the continuous overstretching of the skin tissues can lead to hardening of the skin and increase the risk of skin infections.
- Prolonged blood accumulation in the veins can increase the chances of blood clot formation. This condition is known as deep vein thrombosis and can be quite painful.
- Leakage of blood to the surrounding tissues can lead to discoloration of the skin. Certain patches of the skin may appear to be red or pale. This condition is called hyperpigmentation.
As it may be clear, it is not a wise choice to leave varicose veins untreated. Timely medical attention can help avoid these complications and thus it becomes extremely important to consult an experienced medical professional as soon as the symptoms of varicose veins start to surface.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals for Varicose Veins Treatment In Patna?
There are many multi-specialty hospitals in Patna that are in partnership with Pristyn Care. Our partner hospitals in Patna are well-equipped with the latest technologies and have the best infrastructure.
Some of the Pristyn Care associated hospitals in Patna for varicose veins treatment are:
- Holy Promise
- RN Hospital
- Apollo Trauma Center
Working in association with these top hospitals in Patna ensures that the patient receives the desired treatment as soon as possible. There are proper teams of specialists along with medical staff for assistance such as technicians, nurses, etc. Also, we strictly follow all necessary precautions to minimize the chances of COVID-19 spread at all our clinics and partner hospitals
Why Laser Varicose Veins Treatment Is A Better Option?
Laser treatment of varicose veins is a short and minimally invasive procedure with numerous other benefits over other conventional surgeries for varicose veins.
Benefits of undergoing laser treatment instead of traditional surgery in Patna include-
- Takes only 30 minutes to complete the procedure
- Does not inflict pain
- No scar or wound left to heal after the procedure
- Nil chances of infection
- No dressing or bandaging needed
- Doesn’t affect the blood circulation
- Permanent solution without side-effects
- No pain while walking, standing, sitting or carrying out any daily-routine chores
- 100% success rate
- The person can easily resume their normal lifestyle within 2-3 days only
Choose Pristyn Care for Varicose-Veins Treatment in Patna
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest-growing healthcare chains in India and is dedicated to providing patients with a seamless treatment experience. Choosing Pristyn Care for varicose veins treatment in Patna offers the following benefits:
- Vascular surgeons at Pristyn Care specialize in laser treatment for varicose veins. If needed, our skilled and experienced doctors are capable of performing laser surgery for varicose veins treatment.
- Pristyn Care provides a cab facility on the day of the treatment. The patient can thus easily reach the hospital and does not need to worry about commuting to and from the treatment center.
- The patient can choose from a number of financial options like zero cost EMI or cashless payments. Also, the team at Pristyn Care helps in getting the insurance approved so that the patient does not have to run behind insurance authorities.
What is the Estimated Cost of Laser Treatment Of Varicose Veins In Patna?
The estimated cost of the varicose veins laser treatment in Patna depends upon the following factors
- The healthcare provider you opt for the treatment of varicose veins
- Extra expenses of the hospital (if any)
- Whether the surgery has to be performed in one leg or both
- Insurance approval for the treatment
Pristyn Care strives to deliver A-quality varicose veins treatment without burning a hole in your pocket. At Pristyn Care the average cost for varicose veins treatment is approx. INR 45000 for one leg and INR 75000 for both legs. This cost for advanced laser-assisted treatment of varicose veins at Pristyn Care is reasonably lower if you compare the cost with other healthcare providers. Also, you should know that we accept all major insurances and in most cases, patient is not required to pay any extra medical charges.
Nearest Cities for Best Varicose Veins Treatment in Patna
People residing in cities like Ara, Bihar, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Darbhanga, Munger, Mau, Bhagalpur, Jahanabad, Masaurhi, and Bakhtiyarpur (cities near Patna) can also avail the benefits of the best varicose veins treatment facilities by consulting a Pristyn Care vascular specialist in Patna. The patient may have to travel a little on the day of the appointment but we assure you that the quality of treatment experience that you will get at Pristyn Care will be totally worth the travel.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Varicose Veins Specialist Doctor In Patna?
It is fairly easy to book an appointment slot for consulting the best vascular doctors in Patna at Pristyn Care. You can book the appointment in the following three ways:
- Fill in the details in the form provided on the right side of this page. A medical coordinator will get in touch with you as soon as you submit the form. You can also give us a call on the number provided or click the button given on your right to contact our medical coordinators directly.
- Visit our website to book an online consultation with a Pristyn Care specialist. Navigate to the “For patient” section and then go to “Online Consultation” to book a slot as per your convenience.
- You can also book an appointment by downloading Pristyn Care’s Patient App. Choose a doctor and book your slot through the app only. On the day of the appointment, consult the doctor and discuss your problem thoroughly.