Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Patna
Pristyn Care promises to offer the best liposuction surgery in Patna with proper post-operative care. We use only the most advanced technique for liposuction that offers minimal risk and pain during and after the procedure. Body contour is an integral part of the overall appearance of a person. Our doctors understands the importance of appearance in boosting up the confidence of an individual. Hence, we strive to provide the highest quality liposuction.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons explains that liposuction can remove pockets of fat successfully from the following parts of the body-
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, neck and chin
- Inner knees
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Patna
We have housed some of the specially-trained and experienced surgeons in our clinics in Patna. Their long years of experience in completing liposuction completely is really commendable. In addition to possessing all the required skills and knowledge to perform the procedure, some of them have been recognized by associations for their great career. Each one of them is medically licensed as well as have developed a great aesthetic sense over the years of experience that ensures the results are precise and accurate.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Patna?
Our entire team envisions to make it possible for a patient to get rid of their problem of irregular body shape as soon as possible. To fulfill our vision, we have tied up with some of the top grade multi-specialty hospitals. This tie-up allows us to rely on the infrastructure and manpower of these hospitals while treating the patient. We try to align with NABH-accredited hospitals to ensure that these rooms are equipped with the proper equipment required for the successful completion of the surgery. We make sure that our partner-hospitals in and around Patna follow every safety protocol advised reducing the risk of COVID-19 infection.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure. Although there can be some side effects post-procedure, the results are close to the patient’s expectation. The whole procedure is completed within the same day. Compared to other options such as coolsculpting to remove fat loss, liposuction shows results within a day or two and another three months to reveal final results. Moreover, with coolsculpting, you may have to undergo multiple sessions to remove the fat. On the other hand, liposuction can remove fat from most parts of the body during a single procedure. This is the edge liposuction has over other non-surgical options.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
The body shape changes completely making opportunities for the patient to flaunt their body, this acts as a precursor for healthy living for the patient as they need to follow proper diet and lifestyle practices to ensure that fat doesn’t develop around the treated areas. The results of liposuction are permanent in nature as the fat cells are moved completely, once you have paid once for liposuction, be reassured that you don’t have to spend any large amounts as this liposuction is a one-time investment. Once you are satisfied with your appearance, you are likely to perform better at your work as well as personal relationships.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care doctors use the most advanced technique of liposuction for body enhancement. The VASER or the Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance technique relies on the ultrasound waves to break the stubborn fat cells.
This type of liposuction causes less bruising as there is no to-and-fro movement that usually happens with the other procedures. This day-care procedure ensures fast recovery as the incisions made are small and there are minimum chances of any bleeding. Moreover, the doctors are highly experienced as well as specialized to get rid of the extra fat to get the perfect body.
As our motto mainly includes making the patient’s surgical experience as short as possible, we also offer several additional benefits to all our patients.
- 100% COVID-19 Protection- Our patient’s safety is of extreme importance to us. Hence, we are following every necessary safety protocol necessary for reduced contamination both at our clinics and partner-hospitals. Here are some of the safety measures-
- Free transportation arranged- On the day of the surgery, a cab arranged by our team picks you up as well as drops you off after the procedure. Guess what? You don’t have to pay anything.
- Assistance in every step- We provide every step of the journey so that you have a smooth and comfortable experience. Our medical coordinators help you connect with a diagnostic center and also available 24 hours to help you answer any query.
- Consultation post-surgery is free of cost- We offer a follow-up consultation to all patients who have undergone surgery without charging anything extra. However, they need to avail of this within 7 days.
- Transparent transactions- To maintain complete transparency with our patients, we only rely on online payment methods for surgeries.
- Zero cost EMI option- For the ease of our patients, we provide various financing options including zero cost EMI provision undergoing liposuction.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Patna?
The cost of liposuction is not definite. There is no definite price for liposuction. It differs from person to person. You should speak with the consulting doctor or someone from the financial team of the clinic or hospital where you are getting treated. Most likely, they will explain that they offer treatment packages and provide an estimated cost for the same. The treatment packages generally include the following-
- The volume of fat removed in one sitting
- The surgical equipment used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia charges
- Cost of private rooms
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- The specific area where liposuction is performed
- Medicines given to the patient during the procedure
You must be aware that liposuction is a cosmetic procedure. Most of the health insurance plans do not provide for cosmetic surgeries such as LASIK, gynecomastia surgery as well as liposuction. Therefore, if you are considering that you’ll pay for the surgery via a medical insurance plan, you may have to reconsider another treatment option. At Pristyn Care, we charge only what we have promised. Get in touch with our medical coordinator to know more about the zero-cost EMI option.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Patna
If you are from some of the common zones in Patna such as Danapur, Rukanpura, Anandpuri, Phulwari Sharif, Khagaul, Patliputra Colony, Jamsaut, Yadav Colony, Dhanaut, Kankarbagh, Rajbansi Nagar, North Shastri Nagar, Anisabad, Rupaspur, Kidwaipuri, Kothwan, Jalalpur, Samanpura, Dhibra, Mustafapur, Sattar, Mobarakpur, Lohia Nagar, Ranipur Khidki, Ramkrishna Nagar, Lodipur, Golambar, Sheikhpura, Bakarganj, Sri Krishna Puri, Balapur, Rajeev Nagar, Lohanipur, Indrapuri, Mainpura, Aavalahalli, Adikmet, Adil Nagar, Arjun Nagar, AS Rao Nagar, Bahodapur, Bagalakunte, Basaveshvar Nagar, BCC Layout, Bhadra, BHEL Township, Bhistabag, Chandan Hola, Chandlodiya, Chavaj, Chetganj, Chheherta, Chikka Tirupathi, Daurli, Dayal Bagh Colony, Damani Nagar, Dharamlok Nagar, Electronic City Phase II, Enikepadu, Gorakhpur, Govindpuri, Halanakanahalli, Hari Nagar, Jhalamand, JLPL Industrial Area, Kabir Nagar, Kamaleshwar, Kalepully, Lal Bahadur Shastri Nagar, Manduwadih, Mangalam, Mansoorabad, Motichur, Raipur, Ramkrishna Nagar, Rangpuri, Sanjay Nagar, etc.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Patna
Apart from the above localities within the city of Patna, residents from neighboring cities can also consider Pristyn Care for undergoing liposuction. Therefore, gynecomastia patients from nearby places such as Ara, Marhaura, Jahanabad, Masaurhi, Khagaul, Hajipur, Lalganj, Dighwara, Marhaura, Hilsa, Revelganj, Fatwa, Chhapra, Bakhtiyarpur, Islampur, Maner, etc. can also book an appointment for a consultation with us.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Patna?
Bahodapur, Bagalakunte, Basaveshvar Nagar, BCC Layout, Bhadra, BHEL Township, Bhistabag, Chandan Hola, Chandlodiya, Chavaj, Chetganj, Chheherta, Chikka Tirupathi, Daurli, Dayal Bagh Colony, Damani Nagar, Dharamlok Nagar, Electronic City Phase II, Enikepadu, Gorakhpur, Govindpuri, Halanakanahalli, Hari Nagar, Jhalamand, JLPL Industrial Area, Kabir Nagar, Kamaleshwar, Kalepully, etc. are some of the places in Patna where our services are available. But first, you have to book an appointment with us.
Book an appointment with our Pristyn Care mobile app available on Play Store and App Store. Make sure you have a smartphone with a camera and internet connection. Here is the workflow to book an appointment with the app.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session
To book an online consultation, visit our home page and then select For Patients menu. Under this menu, you’ll find the Online Consultation option. Click on this and it redirects you to another page. Select the specialty for which you are interested. Then, fill in the details of the patients and make payment via online method. Within 30 mins someone from our team gets back to you at the earliest and connects you with the doctor. Speak freely with the doctor and complete the online consultation.
You can also directly walk-in to our clinics. But we recommend fixing an appointment before so that you don’t have to wait a lot. To do so, you can give us a call at the above number and speak with our medical coordinator to book an appointment. Or simply, fill in the contact details on the form available on this page. You can also find the book appointment option on the top right side corner of the screen.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.