Get Most Advanced Phimosis Treatment in Chandigarh
Phimosis is a common condition that is marked by the inability to retract the foreskin on the penis as the main symptom. If left untreated, phimosis can lead to injury, infection, scar tissue, or inflammations of the penis, which can give rise to “paraphimosis”, which is a serious condition when the foreskin tightens and gets stuck below the head of the penis and cannot be pulled back to its regular position. For such conditions requiring safe, quick, efficient, and permanent solutions is important to prevent recurrence. Surgical treatment for phimosis is circumcision, in which the foreskin of the penis is removed. Circumcision is often regarded as the best treatment for phimosis and paraphimosis. Circumcision can be performed using several methods and materials, but surgeons now prefer minimally invasive laser circumcision or stapler circumcision.
Modern less invasive types of circumcision in Chandigarh
The conventional techniques for circumcision are highly invasive in nature and are followed by a long and troubling recovery period. Many people choose to avoid circumcision fearing the painful recovery period. But people in Chandigarh can now undergo minimally invasive circumcision at Pristyn Care.
Stapler circumcision- Stapler circumcision is a less invasive means of performing circumcision. It offers advantages in terms of quick and painless surgery and a finer line of cut but in the hands of an experienced surgeon as compared to traditional circumcision.
Benefits of undergoing stapler circumcision in Chandigarh
Stapler circumcision is indeed a better option as compared to traditional circumcision surgery. Key points which make stapler or stapler circumcision in Chandigarh a better option are-
- Shorter operative time in comparison to conventional methods.
- Minimum blood loss when compared to conventional circumcision
- Complete healing period required is about 3 to 4 weeks unlike other methods .
- Complication rate is minimal compared to open circumcision
- Superior cosmetic outcomes.
Laser circumcision- Laser circumcision is the most advanced and least invasive technique for circumcision. During laser circumcision, our surgeon will use a laser device to precisely cut the foreskin. One can undergo complete or partial circumcision with laser circumcision procedure. With its minimally invasive approach, there is least damage or trauma to the nearby tissue during laser circumcision, which enables a smooth, quick and painless recovery. Laser circumcision is by far the most successful and painless method for circumcision.
What makes laser circumcision the most preferred technique for circumcision in Chandigarh?
- Precise and cosmetically appealing results
- Minimal blood loss
- A quick, 10-20 minutes, painless procedure
- Ensures prevention from tight foreskin and recurrent symptoms of phimosis.
- No hospitalisation needed
- Return to daily activities within 24 to 48 hours.
- Complete recovery withing 3 to 4 weeks
- No follow up appointments needed
- No impact on fertility
If you are considering adult circumcision, stapler circumcision or laser circumcision should be considered among the top choices. Visit us to meet doctors for circumcision in Chandigarh. Book an appointment with us today to know more.
Best clinic for laser or stapler circumcision in Chandigarh
Pristyn Care houses some of the finest and highly skilled surgeons in Chandigarh who are well known for their medical practise and patient satisfaction. Benefits of undergoing laser or stapler circumcision in Chandigarh at Pristyn Care clinics are-
- Minimally invasive surgical approach
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 10-20 minutes
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional circumcision surgery
- No downtime from regular activities
- Minimum risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
Undergo pain free laser or stapler circumcision with a seamless surgical experience from Pristyn Care. Call us at our number to book an appointment with oru best surgeons to undergo minimally invasive circumcision in Chandigarh.
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Chandigarh
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive procedures of laser circumcision and stapler circumcision in Chandigarh at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. Pristyn Care has some of the best surgeons in Chandigarh for the treatment of problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc.
Consult our expert doctor for phimosis treatment and minimally invasive circumcision in Chandigarh, Dr. Varun Gupta who is a general surgeon, proctologist, laparoscopic surgeon and laser and stapler circumcision specialist in Chandigarh and has an experience of 12 years in these fields. Dr. Varun Gupta practices at Pristyn Care Clinic in Sector 22, Chandigarh. He completed MBBS from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital in 2006, DNB – General Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2011 and MNAMS – General Surgery from Member National Academy of Medical Sciences in 2014. Book an appointment to consult Dr Varun Gupta for phimosis treatment in Chandigarh.
Pristyn Care clinics and top associated hospitals in Chandigarh
You can consult our expert doctors in Chandigarh for the best phimosis treatment at Pristyn Care’s clinic in Sector 22, Chandigarh. Pristyn Care is also associated with some of the best hospitals for stapler circumcision and laser circumcision, including-
- Grecian Hospital
- ARV Hospital
- Osmed Hospital
- Mukat Hospital
- ACE Heart & Vascular Institute
- Healing Hospital
How To Book An Appointment at a Pristyn Care Clinic in Chandigarh?
To book an appointment at the best circumcision clinic in Chandigarh, you can call on the number provided or fill the form on the right side. One of our medical coordinators will get in touch with you and assist you in booking your appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic for laser or stapler circumcision in Chandigarh.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10-20 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- minimum side effects
- Faster recovery
- No hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate