Benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for Septoplasty in Indore.
Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare provider that is associated with some of the best healthcare institutions and ENT clinics across the country. Pristyn Care provides painless and minimally invasive surgeries with fewer chances of infection and faster recovery. Some of the advantages of choosing Pristyn Care are –
- Highly experienced ENT surgeons
- Pristyn Care assigns a care buddy to each patient on the day of the surgery to assist with all the paperwork and formalities.
- Free cab service is provided to every patient for pick-up and drop-off on the day of the surgery
- A dedicated team to assist with insurance approvals
- Flexible Payment Options
- No Cost EMI
- Free follow-up consultations
- COVID-19 free environment
Modern Septoplasty Surgery for nasal septum deviation at Pristyn Care in Indore
Septoplasty is a modern and advanced technique to reduce the size of the septum, treat crooked, bent, or deformed nasal septum that causes breathing problems in the nose. Pristyn Care offers advanced treatment for septoplasty in Indore. The most common reason to undergo septoplasty is a deviated septum but, it also heals several nose infections, helps with the smooth nasal flow, nose bleeds, and sinuses. The need for septoplasty has risen as people misdiagnose sinus for cold. You can consult with the best ENT Specialists in Indore if you are facing any problem or condition related to the nose or nasal passage.
Pristyn Care clinic is fully functional in Indore. At Pristyn Care, you can easily schedule an appointment with the best ENT doctor in Indore for you. Anyone can suffer from the issue of the nose. As there are a high number of cases in Indore, the need for quality treatment is high. There are many cases in patients as they don’t even know the real problem until they are diagnosed by an ENT doctor in Indore. You should go to treatment as soon as possible. If you delay the treatment, then it will cause long-term effects for the patient. You can go to the Pristyn Care clinic in Indore for the best treatment for the problem in your nose. The clinics present you with all the solutions and the treatment is also done with much ease.
What are the best hospitals for septoplasty in Indore?
Pristyn Care is associated with a few of the top hospitals and healthcare institutions in Indore. Our partnered hospitals have modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology for a very high success rate. Pristyn Care performs outpatient surgeries for septoplasty which means the patients usually require 1-day hospitalization after the surgery and can go home if the surgeon does not suspect any complications. You can contact Pristyn Care for more information on the best hospital for deviated septum treatment in Indore. Some of our partnered hospitals are as follows –
- Gurjar Hospital
- Vedant Hospital
- Charak Hospital
- Universal Hospital
- Dashmesh Hospital
- SNG Hospital
- Triveni Hospital
- Mayank Hospital
- Bapat Hospital
- DNS Hospital
- Noble Hospital
- Phoenix Hospital (Indore)
- Bharti Memorial Hospital
- Barod Hospital
- Varnit Hospital
- Laxmi Memorial Hospital
How to book an appointment for Septoplasty from Pristyn Care at Indore?
- You are required to fill out the patient form from our website www.pristyncare.com. Once your form reaches our medical coordinators, our team will reach out to you at the earliest. An appointment will be consecutively fixed with the concerned doctor according to your schedule and preference.
- You can also directly connect with our medical coordinators through the contact number on our website. Our dedicated team of medical coordinators will gather input from your query and connect you with the concerned doctor near your area and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our medical coordinators will arrange an offline or online consultation from doctors near your area at the earliest via video call, and a nominal consultation fee will be charged.
What happens during septoplasty operation?
The reconstruction of the deviated nasal septum may take 30-40 minutes. This is the average duration of the septoplasty procedure which may differ depending on the various factors. The whole surgical procedure may take less than two hours. There are the following things that you can expect during the septoplasty procedure:
- A loose garment is given to wear before the septoplasty operation, which will be easy to change post-surgery
- The anesthetist will give local or general anesthesia depending on the type of technique used for the septoplasty procedure.
- You will get unconscious within a few minutes under the effect of anesthesia. The doctor will perform septoplasty while making incisions to access the nasal septum to correct the deviation.
- The doctor will alter the bone and cartilage to straighten the deviated nasal septum.
- After straightening the nasal septum, the doctor will close the incisions with absorbable sutures.
- The doctor will put nasal packing in the nostrils to absorb bleeding and nasal fluids.
Post-Septoplasty Operation Care
Septoplasty surgery could take 2-3 weeks to recover. In addition, you may notice swelling, bruise, or redness post-surgical procedure, which may subside with the medication prescribed by your ENT doctor, and you can resume your daily routine within 3-4 days. However, the complete recovery may take 1-2 months with significant results.
There are some tips to follow which may help you heal faster and have a smoother recovery duration:
- Use extra pillows while sleeping to elevate your head.
- Do not blow your nose, as it can put excessive pressure on the surgical region.
- Try avoiding sneezing with your mouth closed.
- Always clean the surgical site with a washcloth without putting any pressure to avoid infection.
- Eat protein-rich food items to promote the healing process.
- Avoid eating solid food as much as you can for at least a week post-surgery to eliminate the possibility of any risk and complication.
- Try and enhance your meals with fiber-rich foods to avoid constipation.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids.
Are there any non-surgical methods to fix a deviated nasal septum?
The non-surgical treatments mostly manage the symptoms but may not fix the actual condition of deviated septum. Therefore, medication can not straighten the shape of the nasal septum. However, a few of the options your doctor can prescribe to get relief from symptoms:
- Antihistamines- This medicine is advised to prevent allergy symptoms and inflammation in the insides of the nostrils caused due to a deviated septum. The most common symptoms antihistamines help are a runny nose, sneezing, or itching in the nose.
- Nasal steroid sprays- The doctor can prescribe nasal steroid spray to manage inflammation that occurs on the tissue lining in the insides of the nostrils because of dryness. It is advised not to take such nasal sprays from over the counter. Always consult the doctor while using nasal steroid sprays as the course may take 2-3 weeks.
- Decongestants- The obstruction caused due to nasal septum deviation can be managed by using decongestants nasal sprays to minimize the swelling. Using decongestants can improve the nasal airflow while removing the congestion. However, overuse of decongestants can make the condition worse in due course and could increase dependency.
Are there any potential risks and complications involved in septoplasty surgery?
Like any other surgeries in septoplasty as well, there are fewer chances of potential risks which may occur post-surgery:
- Bleeding- Because of the surgery, you may notice bleeding from the nose mixed with mucous. In a few cases, the nose may bleed for 2-3 days. However, the doctor always puts the nasal packing to absorb fluid that drains from the nose.
- Infection- At times, because of the nasal fluid that flows post-surgery, the patient gets exposed to infections and may need to visit a doctor to show the surgical site.
- Perforation in septum- In rare cases, the patient may suffer from a tear or hole in the nasal septum because of sutures made during the surgical procedure.
- Reduced sense of smell- You may experience discomfort while breathing, which can also affect your sense of smell during recovery duration. This usually gets better in due course once the patient is completely recovered.
- Blood clots- You may experience blood clots post-surgery. The doctor may advise draining them in the next visit after removing the nasal packing.