With advanced and latest diagnostic tests and devices, vascular surgeons in Indore at Pristyn Care can easily diagnose and find out the basic cause of your varicose veins. Some of the advanced tests recommended by the best vascular surgeons in Indore are:
- Ultrasound: In an ultrasound test, high-frequency sound waves are used to produce images of the abnormal blood flow in the legs and feet.
- Doppler test: Doppler test is used to diagnose varicose veins, as this test can help to identify the direction and speed of the blood flow.
Along with these diagnostic tests, vascular doctors in Indore at Pristyn Care will check and evaluate your past and present medical and medication history to rule out any underlying disease that could have caused varicose veins.
If you are in Indore, you can get diagnosed and treated for your varicose veins by the best vascular doctor at Pristyn Care.
Procedure or surgery:
Vascular surgeons use several methods in Indore to treat and cure varicose veins. A few of them are sclerotherapy, varicose veins surgery [open and laser], ligation and stripping, endothermal ablation, etc.
Out of several methods, our vascular specialist in Indore chooses laser varicose veins surgery to cure your medical condition [varicose veins]. Laser treatment for varicose veins is performed in two ways – simple laser surgery and endovenous laser surgery.
Simple laser treatment: This technique is used to treat and cure small and tiny varicose veins rather than large ones. Based on the severity of varicose veins, the number of laser session is decided.
The heat generated by high energy laser beams is used to damage the varicose veins. This leads to scar tissue formation, which reduces the blood supply to varicose veins. Thus, varicose veins will disappear over a period of time due to a lack of blood supply.
Endovenous laser treatment: Large varicose veins are being treated and cured with the help of endovenous laser treatment. A few of the steps involved in this technique are:
- Either local or general anesthesia will be given to the patient before the start of the surgery.
- Once the patient falls asleep, a small incision will be made over the skin.
- Through this incision or cut, a catheter will be inserted.
- A laser fiber is passed through this catheter into the varicose vein.
- Vascular surgeons will slowly pull out the catheter, so high energy laser beams emitted from laser fiber will heat up the varicose veins and lead them to shrink.
- After completion of the endovenous laser treatment, incision or cut made will be patched up with badges.