Advantages of undergoing liposuction at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the best hospitals and healthcare institutions across the country. Pristyn Care provides outpatient surgery for liposuction in Indore by expert plastic surgeons who are fully trained to operate advanced tools and technology. This leads to a very high success rate. Some of the advantages of choosing Pristyn Care are –
- Highly experienced cosmetic surgeons
- Pristyn Care assigns a care buddy to each patient on the day of the surgery to assist with all the paperwork and formalities.
- Free cab service is provided to every patient for pick-up and drop-off on the day of the surgery
- Chances of recurrence are less
- Flexible Payment options
- A dedicated team to assist with insurance approvals
- Waver into some non-medical items
- No Cost EMI
- Free follow-up consultations
- COVID-19 free environment
Get The Most Advanced Liposuction In Indore
You can now avail the most advanced type of liposuction in Indore available at Pristyn Care. We understand that even though you have tried various fat-loss diets or diligently hit the gym regularly to tone that pot-belly, sometimes parts of the body continue to have fat pockets. Regardless of a healthy diet or regular exercise, getting rid of stubborn fat can seem like an impossible task. Therefore, the whole body appears to be large and irregular. Liposuction does way with these stubborn fat pockets within 45-50 mins!
What to expect after liposuction procedure and post-surgery recovery tips.
You may expect the following after your liposuction surgery –
- The patient may expect mild pain, bruising, and swelling around the treated area after the procedure. You may ask for a few medications from your surgeon to help control the pain along with some antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection.
- The surgeon may leave your incisions open to promote fluid drainage after the procedure and subsequently place temporary drains. You may be advised to wear tight compression garments to help reduce swelling for a few weeks.
- The patients who have undergone liposuction may have to wait for a few days before returning to work. It may also take a few weeks before resuming daily activities including intense exercises.
- Patients can expect some contour irregularities as the remaining fat settles into position.
Pristyn Care is associated with the best hospitals and healthcare institutions for liposuction in Indore.
Pristyn Care houses a few of the top hospitals and healthcare centers in Indore. Our partnered hospitals have modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology that ensures a very high success rate. Pristyn Care performs painless liposuction procedures with very great results and a very almost no complications. You can contact Pristyn Care for more information on the best hospital for liposuction in Indore. Some of our partnered hospitals are –
- Gurjar Hospital
- Vedant Hospital
- Charak Hospital
- Universal Hospital
- Dashmesh Hospital
- SNG Hospital
- Triveni Hospital
- Mayank Hospital
- Bapat Hospital
- DNS Hospital
- Noble Hospital
- Phoenix Hospital (Indore)
- Bharti Memorial Hospital
- Barod Hospital
- Varnit Hospital
- Laxmi Memorial Hospital
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, has identified that in the following parts of the body, liposuction can be completed successfully-
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, neck and chin
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs
- Inner knees
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Indore
Liposuction is a surgical procedure which requires extreme patience and precision to ensure that the results are as close to expectations. In Indore, we guarantee that you are in best hands as most of our surgeons are expertise in this field. Moreover, they have also been recognized by major committees as specialists in the same field. Apart from these, they are all medically-qualified as well as medically-licensed to perform the procedures. They have a long record of successfully completing liposuction without any complications. In addition to this, our surgeons are extremely compassionate and kind while consulting with the patients to understand their needs properly.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Indore?
In Indore, there are several top notch super-specialty hospitals with whom we have partnered with to ensure that our patients don’t face any hassle whatsoever. We want our patients to be healthy as soon as possible. Hence, to deliver upon our words, we have associated with some of the accredited hospitals in Indore. The state-of-the-art operating rooms and consultation rooms at these hospitals help our surgeons to complete the procedure without any complications. The assistance provided by the hospital personnel including nurses, technicians, specialists, finance consultants, etc. prove to be extremely important in making sure that our patient’s hospital stay is extremely comfortable. We have made sure that along with our clinics, the partner-hospitals also maintain maximum safety against COVID-19 infection.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
You must be wondering why should you consider a surgical procedure when there are other ways to get rid of the excess fat? Mostly because of the features, liposuction is so popular.
- Resume daily activities smoothly within 48 hours of the procedure.
- VASER liposuction used by Pristyn Care doctors involves no to and fro movement that ensures the recovery is faster compared to any other type of liposuction.
- Generally, it is absolutely painless in general as prior to the procedure, the surgeon administers anesthesia that numbs the area and ensures minimal pain and discomfort.
- The whole procedure is completed within 45 mins to one hour.
- The chances of any complications occurring are minimum with liposuction.
- Fat cells are removed from only targeted areas which guarantee accurate and permanent results.
- Also, you can choose to undergo other cosmetic surgeries such as tummy tuck, breast reduction, or facelift along with liposuction.
Top Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
These benefits may help you make up the decision of undergoing liposuction for getting rid of excess fat.
- The overall shape of the body is enhanced. The body shape is more sculpted than before.
- Due to change in the overall appearance, you are ought to feel more confident than ever.
- You can wear any clothes that show off your body without the fear of looking different.
- Compared to other extensive diet regimes and gym memberships, liposuction is far more cost-effective.
- It can cure medical problems such as benign fat tumors or gynecomastia permanently.
What factors affect the cost of Liposuction in Indore?
The cost of liposuction in Indore differs from one person to another. Depending on an individual’s needs, the final cost of the whole procedure is decided. Each patient has to pay a different amount depending on their needs and requirements. If you want to know the estimated cost for the whole treatment, consult with any of our medical coordinators or an administrative person of the respective clinic or hospital you have decided to get yourself treated from. The clinics and hospitals provide treatment packages that can be beneficial for patients. The treatment package generally covers the cost of the following-
- The volume of fat to be removed from the entire body
- The type of technology used to remove the fat from the body
- Specific areas that are treated and sculpted
- Geographic location of the place where the procedure is actually performed
- Experience and skills of the surgeon
- Medicines and surgical equipment used during the surgery
- Charges of anesthetist
- Charges of room
The following may not be added within the treatment packages-
- Additional procedure the person considers to undergo
- Any mishap or complication that can occurs post-surgery due to non-compliance of precautions provided by the surgeon
Liposuction is identified as a cosmetic procedure as its primary objective is to reshape the overall body contour. Also, several medical insurance companies in Indore do not even offer partial coverage for the cost of cosmetic surgeries. Hence, a majority of the health insurance companies do not provide coverage for the cost of liposuction. The patient undergoing the surgery needs to consider other options to finance the surgery. You can avail the zero cost EMI option provided by Pristyn Care to finance the procedure. Get in touch with our medical coordinator to know more about this.
How to book an appointment for a liposuction procedure with Pristyn Care in Indore?
- The patients can fill out the patient form from our website www.pristyncare.com. Our team of medical coordinators will reach out to you as soon as possible after your form is submitted. Medical coordinators will consecutively be fixed with the concerned doctor according to your schedule and preference.
- You may also directly connect with our medical coordinators through the contact number on the website. Our dedicated team of medical coordinators will gather input from your query and connect you with the concerned doctor near your area and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. A team of medical coordinators will arrange either an offline or online consultation from doctors near your area at the earliest via video call, and a nominal consultation fee will be charged.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.