Indore is one of the most populous cities in Madhya Pradesh. It is also the largest metropolitan city in Central India. It’s known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore’s 19th-century Holkar dynasty.
If you are in Indore and suffering from piles, we recommend you to visit our hospital or book an appointment with our best piles doctors.
Residents of Indore can get the best healthcare service, experience a seamless surgical experience, modern daycare surgeries, and laser-assisted surgical treatments. You can visit Pristyn Care to take advanced piles treatment that is painless and ensures a speedy recovery. In Indore, people who have piles commonly have bad dietary habits or follow a sedentary lifestyle. Also, it widely affects people over 45 years of age. People who have suffered from piles in Indore or those who still have this horrible condition in Indore can visit Pristyn Care clinic to know about the modern cure of piles.
The symptoms of piles include inflammation near the anal canal, rectal bleeding, painful bowel movement or prolapsing tissue from the anal canal. So, people of Indore who are suffering from piles and are looking for better treatment than traditional procedures should come to Pristyn Care. We are providing the best treatment for piles with the most advanced laser-based procedure for treating piles permanently. Our doctors in Indore are experts in curing anorectal diseases such as piles. They are specially trained to provide laser treatment which does not involve cuts and wounds.
Seamless Surgical Experience for Piles treatment in Indore
We ensure a hassle-free experience for our patients in Indore. Our wide network of medical coordinators assist patients in each step from the first interaction until the discharge. Modern treatments cure the problems for good and heal faster. In addition, Pristyn Care team in Indore offers transportation on the day of surgery. We provide free pick-up and drop service to our patients in Indore. Getting your insurance claim at Pristyn Care Clinic in Indore is very easy. We also provide a diet plan as well as a set of instructions to be followed after discharge to ensure a faster and easy recovery. So don’t wait anymore and call us today!
Best piles specialists in Indore at Pristyn Care:
Doctors in Indore who can treat your piles with minimal risks and complications are:
Name of the doctor: Dr. Ashish Vora
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, FMAS
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 10+ years
Name of the doctor: Dr. Nilesh Kumar Dehariya
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Basic Upper GI Endoscopy Course
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 13+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Indore
In Indore, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Indore, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Indore, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.