Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Ahmedabad
Liposuction is an advanced cosmetic procedure that removes stubborn fat permanently. Pristyn Care is offering liposuction in Ahmedabad by relying only on the latest and state-of-the-art surgical equipment. We take care of the end-to-end surgical journey of a patient undergoing liposuction from any of our clinics or partner-hospitals. Furthermore, the proper post-operative instructions provided by our surgeons ensure that the results are long-lasting and chances of any complications is reduced to zero.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, liposuction can successfully remove pockets of fat from the following parts of the body-
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, neck and chin
- Inner knees
However, it is not necessary to remove fat from all the above mentioned areas. The doctors recommend the proper areas that should be treated so that the whole body contour improves.
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Ahmedabad
Once you choose Pristyn Care for undergoing liposuction, be assured that you are in the best hands. Our dedicated team of surgeons have the necessary skills as well as years of experience that make them specialists in this field. Moreover, each of them have eye for detail which means that the results of the procedure are precise and accurate. In addition to this, our surgeons maintain extreme discretion and privacy while consulting and treating the patients. They are all medically licensed as well as highly trained in using the most advanced technology to treat gynecomastia patients.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Ahmedabad?
We promise that we work extremely hard to make sure that the patient doesn’t face any obstacles during their whole liposuction procedure. Hence, we rely on the help and guidance of our partner-hospitals in Ahmedabad to guarantee a hassle-free experience. We work in some of the major super-specialty hospitals in Ahmedabad to perform the liposuction. The procedure is performed at the fully equipped consultation and operating rooms of these hospitals. The hospital personnel are forerunners in taking utmost care of the patients choosing to undergo gynecomastia surgery from the particular associated hospital.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
People in Ahmedabad are opting more and more for liposuction. Liposuction is a better option over others due to its unique features.
- The whole procedure of liposuction is completed within 45 mins to one hour.
- You can resume daily activities within 48 hours of the procedure.
- Compared to other types of liposuction, VASER liposuction used by Pristyn Care doctors ensures faster recovery than any other type of liposuction.
- It is painless in general as it is performed under the influence of anesthesia that ensures minimal pain and discomfort.
- The risk of complications is almost nil with liposuction.
- The procedure removes fat cells from the targeted area which guarantees accurate and permanent results.
- Also, it can be performed with other cosmetic surgeries such as tummy tuck, breast reduction, or facelift.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
According to a statistical report published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, out of the top 5 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Procedures performed in 2017, liposuction was the second most preferred body contouring procedure. Also, the data showed that there was 5% increase in the number of liposuction procedures performed as compared to the previous year.
So what makes people choose liposuction for fat loss? Surgeons and continuous research have identified the following benefits that makes it so popular.
- Enhanced body shape- Identified as the best method to remove fat from only particular areas of the body so that the body shape is enhanced and doesn’t look different.
- Natural-looking- Liposuction enhances the natural features of a patient by removing precise amounts of fats from the body.
- Cures lipomas- Removes fat tumors or lipomas from the body permanently.
- Treats gynecomastia- The ASPS report also suggests that more and more men are also opting for liposuction to reduce enlarged male breasts that develop due to gynecomastia.
- Renewed self-confidence- Indirectly, the liposuction renews the lost confidence of an individual and helps the person lead an improved quality of life.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
We think only the best for our patients. Liposuction is a complicated process and we understand the risk a patient takes while choosing to undergo the same. Therefore, we take care of other important tasks when you think of the surgery. We take care of the following to ensure that you are stress-free both prior and post-surgery.
- Free pick up and drop services at your doorstep on the day of the surgery.
- Using only advanced quality and accredited surgical equipment to complete the procedure.
- Assisting in financing the procedure through zero cost EMI.
- Maintaining 100% transparency between patients and us by relying only on cashless methods for payment.
- Offering post-surgery follow-up free of any charge so that proper recovery can be tracked. (Avail this within a week of the surgery).
- Help in every step of surgical journey, either from doctors, medical coordinators or dedicated Care Buddies.
- Following every safety protocol at every Pristyn Care entity, including clinics and partner-hospitals in Ahmedabad.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Ahmedabad?
There is not a fixed price related to liposuction. Each individual has to bear a different amount as their individual needs and requirements are different. In order to know the exact amount of the surgery that you need to pay, speak with the doctor or authority from the particular clinic or hospital you have decided to get treated from. The individual will explain to you in detail about the financing options available as well as the benefits covered within the quoted amount. The quoted amount generally includes the following-
- The amount of fat to be sculpted from the body
- The specific area which is to be reshaped such as neck, back, arms, chin, etc.
- The type of technology used to perform the procedure
- The skills and expertise of the surgeon
- Anesthesia fees
- Medicines and surgical equipment used during the procedure
- Charges of hospitalization
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure. It is identified so by most of the health insurance companies in India. A majority of the medical insurance plans do not provide coverage for the cost of cosmetic surgeries such as liposuction, gynecomastia surgery, LASIK, etc. In other words, patients in Ahmedabad considering to finance the whole liposuction procedure via a medical insurance plan may have to consider other options. There is nothing to get worked up about as Pristyn Care provides a solution for this also. We have zero cost EMI options as well as other cashless payments that can come into your aid for financing the whole treatment.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Ahmedabad
Pristyn Care offers liposuction for people residing across Ahmedabad. Some of the colonies in Ahmedabad where people can choose to undergo liposuction from Pristyn Care are- Adraj, Ahmedabad Airport, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Ambli, Anand Nagar, Aslali, Bagodara, Bahlolpur, Bapunagar, Behrampura, Bhatta, Bholad, Bopal, Bavla, Bhadra, Chanakyapuri, Chaloda, Chandkheda, Changodar, Chekhla, CTM, D Colony, Delhi Chakla, Dariapur, Daxini Society, Detroj, Dhandhuka, Dholka, Dudheshwar, Ellis Bridge, Fedara, Gandhi Ashram, Geratpur, Ghatlodiya, Ghodasar, Gift City, Girdhar Nagar, Gokuldham, Gomtipur, Gurukul, Hathijan, Hajipur, Hansol, Isanpur, Jagatpur, Jalila, Janta Nagar, Jawahar Chowk, Jetalpur, Juhapura, Juna Wadaj, Kadi, Kali, Kalupur, Kankaria, Kathwada, Keshav Nagar, Khadia, Khanpur, Kheda, Khodiar Nagar, Koba, Khora Colony, Kudasan, Kuha, Laxmanoura, Lal Darwaza, Pethapur, Revdi Bazar, Rampura, Sabarmati, Sanathal, Sarfabad, Sarkhej, Satellite, Sector 101, Sector 102, Sector 104, Sector 105, Sector 109, Sector 115, Sector 118, Talod, Tavdipura, Teen Darwaja, Unali, Usmanpura, Vasna, Vastral, Vatva GIDC, Vincchiya, Vinzol, Virochan Nagar, etc.
Note that Pristyn Care clinics in Ahmedabad also caters to gynecomastia patients residing in localities other than the ones mentioned above.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Ahmedabad
People from not only within the city of Ahmedabad can visit our clinics but also from nearby cities can choose to do so. Hence, residents of nearby places such as Naroda, Sarkhej, Adalaj, Kalol, Dahegam, Sanand, Mahemdavad, Kheda, Gandhinagar, Dholka, Mahudha, Mansa, Kadi, Nadiad, Sojitra, Amadavad, Watuwa, Batwa, Wanch, Vehelal, Jetalpur, Satej, Uwarsad, Kanij, Sanand, Badarpur, Ghorasar, etc. can also book an appointment at our clinics in Ahmedabad for consultation of gynecomastia.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Ahmedabad?
People from Ashram Road, Baldana, Airport, Bareja, CG Road, Lal Darwaja, Maninagar, Chekhla, Ellise Bridge, Motera, Railway Station, Hathijan, SG Road, Khanpur, Shahibaug, Vejalpur, Vasna, Madhupura, Makarba, Manek Chowk, Manipur, Mirzapur, Mithakhali, Motera, Nandej, Naranpura, Nasmed, Nava Vadaj, Narolgam, Navjivan, Nikol, Nehru Nagar, Purshottam Nagar, Railway Colony, etc. and other neighborhoods of Ahmedabad can book an offline as well as an online consultation with Pristyn Care. Here are some ways.
For offline consultation-
- Call us at the above number and speak with our medical coordinator who guides you through the procedure accordingly.
- Fill in the contact details of the patient on the contact form available on the right-hand hand side of the screen. A teammate from our coordinators gets back to you at the earliest.
For online consultation-
- You can book an online consultation with our specialized surgeon without stepping out of your home. Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option on the right-hand side corner of this page.
- Or, you can also click on the ‘Online Consultation’ option from the ‘For Patient’s menu.
- If you feel like consulting through a smartphone, install the Pristyn Care mobile app from Play Store or App Store.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.