Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Ahmedabad
At Pristyn Care, you can be assured that you will be treated with only the most advanced technology. For proper consultation, our doctors only utilize the most sophisticated equipment available at our state-of-the-art clinics. We are offering the most effective gynecomastia treatment at an affordable cost in Ahmedabad. Our tailored patient experience ensures that you are not troubled with the problem again.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Ahmedabad
In Ahmedabad, we have a dedicated team of well-trained surgeons that can cure the problem permanently. In addition to possessing all the necessary skills and medical qualifications required to perform the surgeons, they are also compassionate and kind while discussing the problem with the patient. With years of experience to back their skills, their aesthetic sense has also become strong. Their sharp eye attention to detail ensures that the fat pockets and excess tissue are removed with precision and accuracy. Also, gynecomastia is a sensitive problem to discuss. Therefore, our doctors take utmost care and maintain 100% privacy throughout the consultation and treatment with every patient.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Best Hospitals In Ahmedabad?
We promise to make sure that the whole surgical experience for every gynecomastia patient is short and comfortable, several top hospitals in Ahmedabad come into our aid. The partnership with some of the popular super-specialty hospitals in Ahmedabad helps us serve our patients better. These hospitals are backed by a team of specialists, nurses, technicians, consultants, etc. Furthermore, gynecomastia surgery is performed at these hospitals in their fully equipped operating theatres which ensures that the procedure is completed without any complications.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Sure, you can try other treatment options such as medicines (Clomiphene, Tamoxifen), herbs, Ayurvedic medicines, strict diets, etc. to reduce the enlarged male breasts. The following features of the surgical procedure may interest you in considering this a viable option.
- The incisions of 1-2 cm made during the procedure are so minute that it does not cause any visible scarring even after the surgery.
- Performed on an outpatient basis which means you are free to go back home after being under observation.
- You can resume work within 24 hours of the procedure.
- The smoothness and uniformity of the skin don’t change with the procedure. In other words, the original texture of the skin is retained.
- The results of gynecomastia surgery become immediately noticeable but not clearly visible due to swelling. You notice the final results within 6 weeks after the surgery, by then the swelling is likely to subside.
- Considered a pain-free procedure as it is performed under the influence of anesthesia which numbs the area for a while.
Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
This is a very common question that people come across when they consider this treatment option. The surgery is popular for the following advantages it offers.
- The body shape becomes more masculine and enhanced.
- The surgery guarantees permanent results which means you don’t have to think about the problem again.
- The confidence of a gynecomastia patient boosts up once the swelling subsides.
- The surgery is much more cost-effective as compared to other options as it is only a one-time investment.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Keeping the patients’ needs and requirements in the middle, we plan the entire surgical experience. Therefore, the whole experience becomes much more customized, and the chances of success increase manifold. Here are some of the added benefits provided by us to make sure that the whole surgical experience is comfortable.
- Free transportation services provided to every patient undergoing the surgery.
- Free follow-up consultation post-surgery to guarantee proper recovery.
- Assistance at every stage of hospitalization by the medical coordinator and dedicated personal care buddy.
- Help from our medical coordinators for completing all the diagnostic tests.
- Most advanced technology is used to perform the surgery.
- Maintenance of patient safety at every clinic and partner-hospital in Ahmedabad.
- Only cashless payment methods to guarantee 100% transparency.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Ahmedabad?
The cost of most cosmetic procedures such as male breast reduction surgery cannot be predefined. It varies from one case to another. The specialist or the hospital administration can only quote an estimated amount that will cost the entire procedure. They also help with the various financing options accepted and the benefits provided within the quoted amount. Generally, they offer treatment packages that can prove to be cost-effective for patients. The packages cover the following-
- The volume of fat or the extent of tissue removed from the entire body
- Type of technology used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of hospitalization
- Medicines and surgical equipment used during the procedure
- Any additional procedure such as tummy tuck, arm lift, etc. the individual decides to undergo
Male breast reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure. As it is identified as a body-enhancing procedure, most of the health insurance companies do not provide coverage for the surgery in India. A majority of medical insurance companies do not offer even partial coverage for gynecomastia surgery. Therefore, people considering to finance the whole procedure with insurance may have to consider some other option. Do not lose any hope as you can avail the zero-cost EMI option from Pristyn Care to finance the gynecomastia surgery.
Nearest Clinic for Gynecomastia Surgery In Ahmedabad
In Ahmedabad, residents of major localities such as Adraj, Ahmedabad Airport, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Ambli, Anand Nagar, Aslali, Bagodara, Bahlolpur, Bapunagar, Behrampura, Bhatta, Bholad, Bopal, Bavla, Bhadra, Chanakyapuri, Chaloda, Chandkheda, Changodar, Chekhla, CTM, D Colony, Delhi Chakla, Dariapur, Daxini Society, Detroj, Dhandhuka, Dholka, Dudheshwar, Ellis Bridge, Fedara, Gandhi Ashram, Geratpur, Ghatlodiya, Ghodasar, Gift City, Girdhar Nagar, Gokuldham, Gomtipur, Gurukul, Hathijan, Hajipur, Hansol, Isanpur, Jagatpur, Jalila, Janta Nagar, Jawahar Chowk, Jetalpur, Juhapura, Juna Wadaj, Kadi, Kali, Kalupur, Kankaria, Kathwada, Keshav Nagar, Khadia, Khanpur, Kheda, Khodiar Nagar, Koba, Khora Colony, Kudasan, Kuha, Laxmanoura, Lal Darwaza, Pethapur, Revdi Bazar, Rampura, Sabarmati, Sanathal, Sarfabad, Sarkhej, Satellite, Sector 101, Sector 102, Sector 104, Sector 105, Sector 109, Sector 115, Sector 118, Talod, Tavdipura, Teen Darwaja, Unali, Usmanpura, Vasna, Vastral, Vatva GIDC, Vincchiya, Vinzol, Virochan Nagar, etc. can book an appointment for consultation of gynecomastia at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Ahmedabad
Pristyn Care, Ahmedabad caters to gynecomastia patients hailing from nearby cities too. People from other nearby places such as Naroda, Sarkhej, Adalaj, Kalol, Dahegam, Sanand, Mahemdavad, Kheda, Gandhinagar, Dholka, Mahudha, Mansa, Kadi, Nadiad, Sojitra, Amadavad, Watuwa, Batwa, Wanch, Vehelal, Jetalpur, Satej, Uwarsad, Kanij, Sanand, Badarpur, Ghorasar, etc. can also book an appointment with one of the gynecomastia surgeons of Pristyn Care in Ahmedabad.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Ahmedabad?
People suffering from gynecomastia in Ahmedabad can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care. You can reach out to us in the following ways-
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option you can locate on the top right corner of this page.
- Give us a call at the above number and speak with any one of our medical coordinators.
- Fill the details of the patient on the contact form you can find on the top and bottom of this page.
- For online consultation, click on the ‘Online Consultation’ option found under the For Patients menu.
- Download the Pristyn Care app from Play Store and App Store and install in your smartphones. Here is a workflow of using the app for booking a consultation.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session
In case you are from Behrampura, Bhatta, Bholad, Bopal, Bavla, Bhadra, Chanakyapuri, Chaloda, Chandkheda, Changodar, Chekhla, CTM, D Colony, Delhi Chakla, Dariapur, Daxini Society, Detroj, Dhandhuka, Dholka, Dudheshwar, Ellis Bridge, Fedara, Gandhi Ashram, Geratpur, Ghatlodiya, Ghodasar, Gift City, Girdhar Nagar, Gokuldham, Gomtipur, Gurukul, Hathijan, Hajipur, Hansol, Isanpur, Jagatpur, Jalila, Janta Nagar, etc. or other places in Ahmedabad, give us a call without any further delay.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- 1.Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- 2.Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- 3.Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- 4.Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- 5.Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Ahmedabad who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Ahmedabad. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.