Contact Pristyn Care for Advanced Laser Treatment in Ahmedabad
If you have been dealing with anal fissures for some time now and wish to get proper treatment, contact Pristyn Care today. We use the most advanced laser-assisted surgery to treat fissures safely. Pristyn Care is a state-of-the-art facility with USFDA approved medical equipment, diagnostic tools, and surgical techniques to provide the most effective treatment for anal fissures. Book an appointment with our doctors online or give us a call to learn more about laser treatment.
Visit Pristyn Care to Consult our Well-Experienced and Trained Doctors
The doctors and surgeons at Pristyn Care are skilled in performing laser-assisted surgery for the treatment of anorectal diseases. We house a team of medical experts who understand the value of optimal care. During the consultation, the doctors will put forth all treatment options and suggest the most appropriate one according to the severity of the problem. You can discuss everything and raise your queries without any hesitation. They attend every patient with diligence and work with the non-medical staff as well to make the whole treatment journey comfortable for the patients.
Our surgeons adhere to the standard protocols and guidelines that are essential to provide high-quality medical care to patients. At Pristyn Care, our surgeons emphasize using modern laser technology as it is more beneficial for the patients as compared to open surgery. You can rely on our medical experts to provide the best-in-class treatment in Ahmedabad for anal fissures.
Why is laser fissure surgery a better option?
Pristyn Care performs laser surgery for fissures to provide permanent relief to the patients. Unlike open surgery, laser technology allows doctors to treat fissures on an outpatient basis. The surgery is performed within 30-60 minutes and the patient can leave hospitals within 24-48 hours. Moreover, laser fissure surgery is a non-invasive procedure that does not involve deep incisions or stitches. The high-intensity laser beam targets the damaged tissues and increases the blood flow that promotes regeneration of epithelial tissue for proper healing of the fissure. The laser technique gives better control over the surgery and minimizes the risks and complications.
Being a non-invasive procedure, it doesn’t cause bleeding, blood clots, or infection during or after the surgery, increasing the chances of success. The conventional treatment methods had a higher chance of post-operative complications and needed longer for recovery. With laser surgery, no wounds or scars are left which reduces the 2-3 weeks of recovery to 2-5 days. That’s why laser surgery is preferred by doctors and patients for the treatment of fissures in Ahmedabad.
Opt for Cost-Effective Laser Fissure Treatment with Pristyn Care
The cost of undergoing laser surgery for fissure depends on several factors like the choice of hospital, severity of fissures, overall health of the patients, diagnostic tests, medications, etc. As a result, the treatment becomes expensive. However, at Pristyn Care in Ahmedabad, we offer laser fissure treatment at a reasonable price. The treatment will cost you around Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000 approximately.
Along with this, we offer some services that will reduce the expense of fissure treatment, such as:
- Discount on diagnostic tests
- Single deluxe room in the hospital
- Pick and drop service on the day of surgery
- Free diet plan
- Free post-surgery follow ups
In addition to these offers, Pristyn Care accepts debit cards, credit cards, and insurance to cover the expense of laser fissure treatment in Ahmedabad.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.