Get the most advanced treatment for phimosis in Ahmedabad
Penile skin conditions such as phimosis, paraphimosis balanitis and lichen sclerosus are common, especially in uncircumcised males. If not treated effectively or in case of poorly maintained hygiene, such conditions can become chronic or recurrent. A urologist may recommend to undergo circumcision to treat the condition effectively. Circumcision is a successful treatment option for such penile conditions and also prevents their recurrence. The procedure of laser circumcision is a minimally invasive procedure with minimal bleeding, which makes healing faster and easier. It is a safe procedure which is performed under local, general or spinal anesthesia and is completed under 10-20 minutes. In laser circumcision, the laser cuts through the foreskin and thus the patient has minimal bleeding. You can get an appointment with the finest surgeons for laser circumcision in Ahmedabad at a Pristyn Care clinic.
Who can benefit from circumcision in Ahmedabad?
Most adult male circumcisions carried out for medical reasons and sexual or hygiene benefits. These include:
- Recurrent UTIs
- Tight foreskin
- Pain during sexual activity
- Bleeding during sex
- Tilt down during erections
- Tight or short frenulum causes the head of the penis
- Cancer of the penis.
- Reduced risk of STI, STDs, HIV and UTIs
- Easier to maintain penile hygiene
Circumcision in men helps to prevent STIs and STDs, such as HIV. The WHO has said that male circumcision reduces risks of HIV by at least 60%. The CDC US (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) has released guidelines recommending male circumcisions. Circumcision also reduces the risk of genital herpes and certain strains of HPV virus by 30%. Furthermore it also lowers the risk of UTIs, and penile cancer in adulthood and cervical cancer risks in the female partners. Consult the best surgeons to undergo safe and pain-free circumcision in Ahmedabad at Pristyn Care.
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Ahmedabad
Pristyn Care houses renowned and the best surgeons in Ahmedabad. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedures such as laser circumcision. You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive laser procedure of circumcision in Ahmedabad at your nearest Pristyn care clinic.
Pristyn Care clinics and top associated hospitals in Ahmedabad
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Ahmedabad. You can consult expert doctors for laser circumcision in Ahmedabad at Pristyn Care clinic in Thaltej, Ahmedabad.
Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Ahmedabad from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some best hospitals in Ahmedabad associated with Pristyn Care-
- Livewell Hospital
- Sannidhi Hospital
- Scarlet Hospital
- Shivam hospital
- Sumiran Hospital
- Sunflower Hospital
Benefits of Laser Circumcision
Laser circumcision is a safe and highly precise procedure. During the procedure of laser circumcision that is performed in Ahmedabad, the surgeon removes the foreskin with the use of a laser. With the minimally invasive surgical approach, there is minimal blood loss and faster recovery.
Laser circumcision is an effective solution for penile conditions such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, lichen sclerosus, recurrent UTIs, etc. Laser circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer, UTIs (urinary tract infections), and some STIs (sexually transmitted infections). Laser circumcision is also an effective solution for the painful problem of phimosis that occurs when the foreskin becomes too tight, and a man is unable to pull it back over the head of the penis.
Such penile conditions can be painful, impair sexual function, and make it more hospitable for harmful infections to develop. Consult expert surgeons to undergo safe and successful laser circumcision surgery in Ahmedabad.
Why to choose Pristyn Care for your Circumcision Surgery in Ahmedabad?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Ahmedabad at Pristyn Care-
- Precise procedure
- More effective compared to conventional methods
- Minimal blood loss
- No postoperative pain or discomfort
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Painless procedure
- No wound or scar after recovery
- The complete procedure under 10-20 minutes
- No hospital stay needed, same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
How To Book an Appointment for the Best Laser Circumcision in Ahmedabad?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Ahmedabad, visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Ahmedabad to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Ahmedabad. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Ahmedabad are clean, hygienic and COVID- safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision surgery in Ahmedabad.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate