Get the advanced painless laser circumcision at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care has a clinic in Vadodara for laser circumcision. It is the surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis. The procedure is common for newborn boys in some communities in India. In addition, getting circumcised offers health benefits such as healthy penile conditions, lower chances of urinary tract infections, and sexually transmitted diseases. It also prevents penile problems. At Pristyn Care, experts use the most advanced laser circumcision.
They use a highly-precise device to remove the penis foreskin. This will make the process painless and the recovery period is quite faster than the traditional procedure. If you are looking to get the circumcision, or want to get the procedure for you kid in Vadodara, you can visit the best laser clinic in the area, Pristyn Care.
Modern Laser Circumcision at Pristyn Care
If you are in the need of circumcision, then the best place to visit is Pristyn Care. Our expert laser surgeons are highly experienced in modern procedures. The laser circumcision is done when the patient is under anesthesia. This makes the treatment completely painless for the patient. Once this 10-20 minute procedure is complete, the patient can go to their home on the same day. This treatment does not inflict pain and no stitches are needed. After the treatment, the patient will not have any problem with urinating. To know more, you can visit Pristyn Care for the best laser circumcision. If you are residing in Vadodara, you can easily reach out to Pristyn Care Clinic for the modern laser circumcision which will be completed in 10-20 minutes.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-