Foods that help in curing varicose veins
Including the following foods in your diet can help in alleviating the symptoms of varicose veins.
- Flax seeds/chia seeds
- Citrus fruits like orange, lemon, grape, kiwi etc
Also, these foods enhance the blood circulation and strengthens the walls of the veins:
Foods to avoid if you have varicose veins
Consuming the following foods can end up worsening you condition of varicose veins:
- Junk or fried foods
- Processed meats
- Dairy products
- Refined grains such as white bread
- Foods that contain an added amount of sugar
Best doctors for varicose veins treatment in Mumbai
Here are some of the best vascular surgeons who have years of experience of treating varicose veins using advanced laser technology:
- Dr. Maunil Bhatta
- Dr. Ritesh Gaikwad
- Dr. Ashank Bansal
- Dr. Simit Vora
- Dr. Marfani Gulam Muhiuddin Bashir
Why choose Pristyn Care for treating varicose veins in Mumbai?
- Pristyn Care houses some of the best vascular surgeons in Mumbai who have more than 8 years of experience in delivering laser surgery for treating varicose veins with a proven success rate.
- Pristyn Care is associated with the top hospitals in Mumbai that are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities required to perform advanced varicose veins laser treatment.
- Vascular Surgeons/General Surgeons working with Pristyn Care do a thorough consultation in the case of every patient to understand the health condition and then determine the minimally-invasive approach to treat varicose veins.
- To ease out the commuting process for our patients, we also provide free cab facilities to bring you from home to the hospital and help you return back home after the surgery.
- Pristyn Care strives to make the whole surgical experience for every patient a seamless one. A dedicated ‘care buddy’ is assigned to every patient on the day of the surgery to provide the patient with a hassle-free experience to take care of all the formalities and paperwork on your behalf.
- Pristyn Care also provides a free cab facility to ensure proper treatment of the patient. You will be picked up from your home to the hospital and on the completion of your surgery, you will also be dropped off at home.
- A free-of-cost follow up is provided to every patient within the first seven days of the surgery.
How to book an appointment with varicose veins doctors at Pristyn Care?
Every surgery at Pristyn Care is done using the most advanced and USFDA-approved medical technology and equipment. Being one of the leading health tech startups in India, dedicated to simplifying the surgical experience of every patient, we provide end-to-end facilities to our patients and give complete assistance in their treatment journey. Pristyn Care ensures that a patient has a care-filled and hassle-free experience. You can book an appointment and get in touch with our doctors virtually from the comfort of your home or anywhere by contacting on the given numbers or by filling up the ‘Book Appointment’ form below.
What is the success rate of varicose veins surgical treatment?
Time and again, medical practitioners have stated that the success rate of varicose veins surgical treatment depends upon several determining factors. A few of those factors include:
- The type of surgery performed. In the case of laser surgery for varicose veins, the success rate is higher than open surgical treatment.
- The age of the patient.
- The severity of the varicose veins.
- The overall health condition of the patient or the presence of any underlying health condition that can affect the success rate of the treatment
- Post-surgical care taken by the patient himself or herself.
In general, surgery for varicose veins, if performed by reliable vascular surgeons, can deliver a 90-95 percent success rate. If you wish to undergo varicose veins treatment in Mumbai, you can visit Pristyn Care, where you can consult vascular specialists to get effective and risk-free treatment for your condition.