Pain-less Laser Circumcision for Phimosis treatment in Patna
Are you looking for phimosis treatment in Patna? When it comes to dealing with tight foreskin, minimally invasive and most advanced laser circumcision is the best phimosis treatment.
Phimosis is a condition of the foreskin when it is not possible to fully expose the glans of the penis. This painful process is due to the narrowing of the foreskin. The most successful and modern treatment for the painful condition of phimosis is the surgical procedure of circumcision.
Although, there are other non-surgical ways to deal with the problem of the tight foreskin including some phimosis treatment options include topical creams and stretching exercises, but they do not promise a high success rate and may take long to provide relief from the symptoms. Stretching exercises and ointments may also be effective ways to deal with the condition of tight foreskin. But these may take time to show the desired results.
A patient can get pain-free and the most effective treatment for phimosis with laser circumcision. The patient must visit an expert surgeon who is extensively experienced in treating phimosis with a high success rate and minimal risks. Book an appointment with the best surgeons for laser circumcision in Patna at Pristyn Care to undergo safe and successful laser circumcision.
When is Circumcision surgery needed for medical reasons?
Adult male circumcision might be suggested as a treatment option for various medical conditions, including-
- Recurrent or chronic Urinary Tract Infections
- Recurrent or chronic Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Penile Cancer
Laser circumcision ensures minimal bleeding and precise skin edges. Laser circumcision is now preferred over conventional circumcision as it is a minimally invasive procedure. Delaying treatment will further create more complications and worsen your condition. Consult best surgeons at Pristyn Care in Patna to undergo safe and successful laser circumcision.
Is it safe to undergo laser circumcision in Patna from Pristyn Care?
Laser circumcision is a minimally invasive laser surgical procedure that is performed to remove the foreskin which covers the tip of the penis. Laser circumcision is a safe and very successful surgical procedure when performed by a skilled and experienced surgeon who specializes in laser procedures for men. Laser circumcision at Pristyn Care is performed very precisely and carefully with the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques by trained, experienced surgeons in Patna.
What are the benefits of circumcision surgery?
- Lower risk of urinary tract infections
- Treatment for recurrent UTIs
- Reduced risk of STDs
- Most successful treatment for Balanitis and Balanoposthitis
- Decreased risk of penile cancer
- Decreased risk of cervical cancer in the female partner
- Easier to maintain genital hygiene
- Heightened sexual pleasure
Why should you choose laser circumcision over traditional circumcision?
Laser circumcision less invasive treatment procedure with many benefits over other traditional approaches for circumcision. Benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser in Patna include-
- A quick, 30 minutes, pain-free procedure
- No blood loss during the procedure
- No pain during sexual intercourse
- 100% success rate
- No surgical scar after laser circumcision
- Minimal risk of infection
- No need to get daily-dressing after circumcision
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- Enhances sexual pleasure for female partners
- Can resume a normal lifestyle after the next day.
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
When should you undergo laser circumcision in Patna?
Certain medical conditions affecting the penis such as phimosis, paraphimosis, and balanitis are best treated by circumcision. Many men also choose to undergo laser circumcision for its other benefits including reduced risk of penile cancer, reduced risk of cervical cancer in the female, sexual benefits, and easier to maintain genital hygiene. Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for circumcision surgery in Patna, which is completed in less than 30 minutes!
How is the recovery like after Laser Circumcision Surgery in Patna?
The patient would be discharged from the hospital the same day after laser circumcision if there are no complications. The patient will have no pain or discomfort after undergoing laser circumcision in Patna. The surgeon will prescribe antibiotics and pain medications after the surgery for a speedy recovery and to avoid any discomfort. Make sure to take all prescribed medications on time and follow the instructions given by the doctor. Try to walk a little and keep your body moving. You can take a bath and should maintain proper hygiene to prevent any infections or risks.
Laser circumcision in Patna is a pain-free procedure with minimal risks or complications. The patient should apply an ice pack to the groin region for 10- to 20-minute if he has minor discomfort or pain post the procedure. Mild swelling is normal post-surgery, which can be resolved with ice packs. The patient is advised to not have intercourse for 3 to 4 weeks after laser circumcision. Avoid strenuous physical workouts and traveling for long hours for 7-10 days after the procedure. Consult Pristyn Care’s best surgeons to undergo a successful laser circumcision Patna.
Why choose Pristyn Care for your Circumcision Surgery in Patna?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Patna at Pristyn Care-
- More effective as compared to traditional circumcision
- Painless procedure
- Minimal blood loss
- No pain or discomfort after the procedure
- Aesthetically gratifying results
- Performed under 30 minutes
- No hospital stay needed
- Hassle-free and speedy recovery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or surgical scar after recovery
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Patna
You can consult the best surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive laser procedure of laser circumcision in Patna at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Pristyn Care has the best surgeon in Patna for the treatment of problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc. You can consult our expert surgeon for laser circumcision in Patna, Dr. Qaisar Jamal, who completed his MBBS, MS, and FMAS from Silchar Medical College, Silchar Assam, and AMASI and has 8 years of experience.
Pristyn Care clinics and top associated hospitals in Patna
Pristyn Care has many clinics across Patna. You can consult expert doctors who specialize in minimally invasive laser circumcision surgery in Patna at Pristyn Care’s top associated hospitals. You can consult Pristyn Care’s expert doctors at Pristyn Care clinics in Kankarbagh and Rukanpura in Patna.
Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Patna from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some best hospitals in Patna associated with Pristyn Care-
- Saroj Nursing Home
- Apollo Trauma Center
- Shrinivas Hospital
- Holy Promise
- Nestiva Medicare Pvt Ltd
- RN Hospital
Laser circumcision is a less invasive procedure that inflicts minimal pain and does not involve any major incisions, cuts, or wounds. Minimally invasive surgical approach makes post-operative recovery pain-free. There are no side effects, risks, or complications after laser circumcision.
Find your nearest Pristyn Care clinics and associated hospitals for laser circumcision in Patna
Pristyn Care has several clinics in Patna. People living near Vyasnagar, CDA colony, Professor's colony, Shastri Nagar, Sheikhpura, Vijaynagar, Saket Vihar Colony, Vivek Vihar Colony, IAS Colony, Rupaspur, Adarsh Colony, Venu Vihar Colony, Indrapuri, Keshri Nagar, Shivpuri, Punaichak, Sangam Vihar Colony, etc can easily visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them.
Nearest Cities to Pristyn Care clinics for laser circumcision in Patna
People living in cities around Patna including Fatehpur, Nadwan, Janipur, Akilpur, Bharpura, Sonepur, Mahuli, Hilalpur, Patepur, Dighwara, Manupur, Haraji, Sitalpur, Math Kakara, Parsa, Awadhpur, Koliwar, Simra, Chipura, Sattar, etc can consult an expert doctor in a Pristyn Care clinic in Patna to undergo laser circumcision.
How To Book An Appointment at Phimosis Clinic in Patna?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision surgery in Patna, visit the nearest clinic in Patna to know the solution. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for circumcision surgery in Patna.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery -
- During the procedure - The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery - You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure - First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure - If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure - The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision - Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate