Vascular surgeons and general practitioners at Pristyn Care in Delhi can easily diagnose spider veins or thread veins with the latest diagnostic tests. Our doctors can evaluate your past medical and medication history to rule out the presence of underlying conditions, which could have caused spider veins.
Vascular surgeons can also recommend Doppler [duplex] test and ultrasound scan in Delhi for proper diagnosis and to know the direction of blood flow. To get diagnosed and treated for spider veins in Delhi, you can visit Pristyn Care, as our vascular surgeons are highly trained.
Procedure or surgery:
Most vascular specialists in Delhi can recommend either sclerotherapy or laser ablation [laser surgery] to cure spider veins. At Pristyn Care, upon thorough examinations and diagnosis of spider veins, our vascular surgeons can prefer to perform laser surgery. Laser treatment for spider veins is more beneficial and involves benefits like:
- No scars
- Less or minimal blood loss
- No risk of infection
- Less chance of post-surgical complications
Before the start of the surgery, based on the severity of spider veins, the surgeon will decide whether to give anesthesia to the patient or not.
- Then, the laser is directed on the spider veins, and the heat emitted from the high energy laser beams damages the veins and forms scar tissue.
- The scar tissue will reduce or cut off the blood supply to the spider veins and eventually lead to the death of spider veins.
- Within days, the spider veins will disappear.
If spider veins are severe and large, our doctors can recommend endovenous laser treatment. To know more information about the treatment methods for spider veins in Delhi, call our medical coordinators or book an appointment with our vascular surgeons.