Benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for Hysterectomy (Uterus Removal Operation) in Madurai
Pristyn Care is one of the leading healthcare providers and associated with multiple gyne and super-specialty hospitals in Madurai. As you choose us, we help you end-to-end throughout the entire procedure. Some of our USPs include:
- 24 Hour patient Support: Need a second opinion, want to know if hysterectomy is necessary, what is the most advanced surgery method, who is the best doctor, or which hospitals accept insurance or are on your SSGHS/ CGHS panel? Simply call us. We have 24-hour patient support and our medical coordinators will help you end-to-end with all your doubts, appointments, and the surgery itself.
- Free Online and Offline Consultations: We have multiple gyne clinics in Madurai and you can consult both online and offline. Our consultations are free and vicinity COVID safe. So simply book your free consultation and discuss all your doubts, symptoms, needs and understand the procedure step by step. The more informed you are, the more confident you will feel about the surgery.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: We have a dedicated insurance team to help you with all your queries and doubts on the estimated surgery cost, its insurance coverage, and choice of hospitals. We strive to provide you with insurance clarity within 30 minutes. This makes your patient journey well-informed and quicker.
- 10+ Years Experienced Gynecology Surgeons: Pristyn Care Doctors are some of the most reputed and trusted female OB- Gynecologists in Madurai with more than 10+ years experience in gynecological surgeries. Our doctors especially expertise in laser and laparoscopy-based minimal access surgeries (MAS) and hence promise the safest and most advanced hysterectomy.
- USFDA Approved Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: Pristyn Care Centres are equipped with the latest and most advanced keyhole surgery technique, that is- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy. This technology ensures the surgery invasion is minimal, blood loss minimum, hospital discharge quick, and recovery- the fastest.
- Multiple Clinics and Super Speciality Hospitals: We have multiple clinics and associated hospitals. This is why, wherever you are, we are nearby. Just ask your medical coordinator for your nearby hospital options.
- COVID Safe Vicinity: All our clinics and operating hospitals follow the strictest of COVID safety protocols. Our medical and non-medical staff are double vaccinated, maintain thermal screenings, double masking, and social distancing. Therefore, we ensure you are and feel safe at all times.
- Free Transportation: Wherever you are in Madurai, we offer free transportation. That is, you do not have to worry about how to reach or come back from the hospital of your choice. We will pick you up from your point of residence, assist you through the entire surgery and drop you back with utmost safety and care.
- Dedicated Care Buddy: On the day of surgery, we provide you with a dedicated care- buddy. This care buddy helps you with all the paperwork including hospital admission and discharge. This person also helps with any help you might need at the hospital site.
- Multiple Payment Options: We accept all forms of payment be it cash, card, or insurance cases.
- No Cost EMI Option: We also have an option of no-cost EMI. Here you can choose to pay in smaller installments over a period of time at no extra cost. Simply use this feature and let finances not become a hassle in timely treatment.
- Free Followup: Treatment doesn’t end at surgery. Nor does our relationship with you. This is why we provide you a free follow-up after your treatment and urge you to take this within 7 days of your surgery. This is done to ensure your surgery went fine and you are recovering smoothly.
How to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist in Madurai?
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist in Madurai is easy. Simply call us directly or fill our ‘Book my Appointment’ form. It would ask you just four basic questions such as ‘Your name’, ‘Contact’, ‘Disease name’, and ‘City’. Just fill them and click ‘submit’. Our medical coordinators will call you shortly and help you speak to a doctor of your choice.