What are the types of piles?
Piles is a very common anorectal disease that affects 4 out of every 10 people. It is categorized as internal and external piles depending on the location.
- Internal Piles are present deep inside the rectal region, usually 3cm above the anus and not visible on the exterior. They are painless at grade 1 and 2 and may be present without any symptoms. Once the condition advances and reaches grade 3 and 4, the symptoms will start to appear, such as pain, bleeding stools, itching, discomfort, and the hemorrhoidal mass will start to bulge out. When the veins start to protrude, you will feel immense pain.
- External Piles occur around the anus where the pain receptor nerves are present. Hence, they cause pain in the earlier stage. Other symptoms include rectal bleeding, discomfort, and itchiness. This type of piles can also become thrombosed when blood clots start to form around the anus.
While internal piles are manageable using OTC medicines and ointments in the earlier stages, the advanced grades need surgical intervention. External piles can also be treated only via surgery. If you suspect that you have piles, consult with the doctor as soon as possible.
Why should you not leave piles untreated?
The primary reason for people to undergo piles surgery is the pain. Once the condition gets chronic, the pain becomes unbearable and the patient usually seeks out treatment. Still, there are many people who hesitate and feel embarrassed discussing the problem openly and decide not to get expert help. Here are some things you must know if you decide to delay piles treatment.
- Piles cause excessive blood loss that can lead to anemia which can affect your overall health. Eventually, anemia will also become severe and you may require blood transfusion.
- Some sores may be present in case of external piles that can get infected and aggravate the problem.
- In case of thrombosed piles, there is a chance that clots will heal on their own and leave a skin tag behind that may cause irritation.
- If the blood supply to the prolapsed hemorrhoids/piles is cut off by the anal muscles, piles will become strangulated. This condition can be extremely painful and if not treated on time, it can cause serious infection.
It is better that you don’t let the condition advance to this stage and get proper treatment without any delay. You can contact Pristyn Care Nagpur to get the most advanced and effective laser treatment for piles.
Opt for Laser Piles Treatment in Nagpur to Cure Piles
For patients as well as surgeons, laser piles treatment is a better option to cure piles. That’s why Pristyn Care employs the latest USFDA approved technology to treat piles on an outpatient basis. The surgery can be performed within 30-45 minutes with minimal risks and complications. Moreover, the procedure is painless and doesn’t require hospitalization that will allow the patients to go home on the same day. Laser surgery is a non-invasive procedure that doesn’t involve incisions, stitches, or scars.
In addition with all these benefits, laser surgery is a high-precision technique that gives the surgeons better control over the procedure. Hence, only the swollen and inflamed tissues are treated without affecting the healthy surrounding tissues. It increases the chances of success and promotes faster healing reducing the recovery period to 2-5 days. Due to all these advantages, laser-assisted surgery has become a prevalent method to cure piles and maximum people opt for this method in Nagpur for treatment of anorectal diseases .
Undergo Laser Surgery at Pristyn Care Associated Hospitals in Nagpur
Getting treatment at Pristyn Care means you will get complete assistance throughout the journey to ensure that you are comfortable at all times. We provide services that make laser piles treatment in Nagpur cost effective, such as discounts on diagnostic tests, cab service, deluxe room in the hospital, diet/recovery plan, and post-surgery follow-ups without any additional charges.
We are associated with well-reputed hospitals in Nagpur who are known for their esteemed services and medical care. After all, our aim is to provide the best surgical experience to our patients in Nagpur. We ensure that the hospitals where you undergo surgery have cutting-edge facilities to provide optimal care and follow all the standard protocols and guidelines for maximum safety. You will also get a care-buddy who will accompany you during the treatment in hospital and take care of all your needs attentively. Get in touch with Pristyn Care and we will arrange everything for the laser piles surgery.
Book an Appointment & Consult with Pristyn Care Specialists Today
If you have been suffering because of piles, it is time that you take action and contact Pristyn Care. We will book an appointment with the best doctors of Nagpur associated with us. You can consult them properly and undergo laser piles surgery as soon as possible.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Nagpur
In Nagpur, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Nagpur, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Nagpur, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor].
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.