Get Permanent Relief from Anal Fistula with Laser Treatment in Nagpur
If you are seeking fistula treatment in Nagpur, Pristyn Care can provide you best-in-class service and help you get rid of anal fistula permanently. Fistula is a condition that cannot be treated without surgery. Hence, it is better to consult with expert proctologists or general surgeons. Pristyn Care houses a team of specialists that perform laser-assisted surgery for the treatment of anal fistula. It is a proven technique to deliver best results and promote rapid healing of the fistula. You can consult with Pristyn Care doctors and learn more about the treatment methods.
Why Fistula Surgery is necessary?
Pristyn Care understands that anal fistula is a very serious problem that needs immediate treatment. Leaving fistula untreated can result in complications, such as:
- Fistula drainage which can lead to abscess formation as the fecal contents and pus gets filled in the tract. It will further spread the infection and may result in branching of fistula.
- Sepsis is another risk of not getting proper treatment for fistula. The bacterial infection present in the fistula will spread in the body through the gastrointestinal tract and make your condition severe. The chemicals released by the body to fight the bacterial infection may trigger changes into the organ system and result in symptoms like fever, abnormal heart rate, rapid breathing, rashes, disorientation, etc.
- Perforation happens when the anal fistula infection affects the colon and intestinal wall. If a specific part of the colon or intestinal wall is weak, it’ll get ruptured causing the infection and intestinal material to leak in the abdominal cavity.
- Peritonitis is one of the biggest risks of leaving fistula untreated. In this condition, the bacterial infection in the anal canal cause inflammation in the membrane lining of abdominal wall. It can cause shock, organ failure, and eventual death.
If you notice any symptoms of anal fistula, such as itching, bleeding bowels, foul smelling discharge, etc., get in touch with Pristyn Care and consult with our specialists in Nagpur to determine the right mode of treatment for anal fistula.
How laser surgery is better than open surgery?
The laser surgery for anal fistula is a preferred method for all types of anorectal diseases including anal fistula. It has many advantages over the open surgical procedure, such as:
- Non-invasive procedure
- Involves no cuts, stitches, or scars
- Laser is a safer procedure with minimal complications
- Negligible risks of infections
- Painless surgery with minimal bleeding
- Takes only 30-minutes
- No need for hospitalization
- Minimal restrictions on diet
- Higher chances of success
- Preserve anal sphincter
With all these benefits, it is clear that laser technique is a superior method for treatment of anal fistula. In general, fistula surgery can be complicated and risky, but the laser technology minimizes those risks and allows the surgeons to operate and treat the patient safely.
Pristyn Care Provides Most-Effective Treatment in Nagpur
As laser surgery is the only plausible treatment for anal fistula, you must contact a reliable daycare service provider. Pristyn Care is such a multi-speciality health care provider with a dedicated team of surgeons who specialize in advanced laser technology. They have been successfully performing laser-assisted surgery for a long time as it gives better control over the procedure.
From diagnosis to treatment, Pristyn Care pays attention to every need of our patients. We aim to provide the best surgical experience to our patients in every aspect.
- We house a team of certified and experienced proctologists who are skilled in laser-surgery for fistula treatment.
- Pristyn Care uses the USFDA approved latest medical equipment and tools for maximum safety.
- A care-buddy is assigned to the patient who handles the hospital formalities and takes care of all other needs of the patients.
- We provide transportation services on the day of surgery to pick up and drop the patient to and from the hospital.
- We have flexible payment systems and finance options such as cashless payments and zero-cost EMIs to make the treatment affordable.
- Pristyn Care also provides free follow-ups after the surgery to guide the patients and ensure that the recovery is going smoothly.
Pristyn Care makes laser fistula treatment cost-effective for everyone. Do not delay the treatment and undergo laser surgery at a Pristyn Care associated hospital or clinic near you.
Book An Appointment with Pristyn Care Doctors Today
To book an appointment with Pristyn Care doctors in Nagpur, you can either fill the appointment form or call us directly on the number given at the top. Our representatives will assist you at every step and book consultation with our specialists who are available as soon as possible. You can also download our mobile application, see the list of doctors available, and schedule an appointment accordingly. Our medical experts are available round-the-clock to help the patients get rid of anal fistula.
Rceovery and after care of anal fistula
In most cases, anal fistula surguical sites heal within 5-6 weeks time. The recovery in case of anal fistula is not very complicated if the person follows the advices and recovery tips shared by the anorectal surgeon. You can follow the self-care tips after anal fistula surgery for a seamless recovery:
- Keep the surgical wound clean. Wash the area, pat it dry several times a day. Do not let discharge accumulate in the area.
- If the area pains, consult with a doctor and take medicines. Do not touch the skin. You can also take over-the-counter pills such as painkillers and ibuprofen.
- Change the dressing of the wound at regular intervals. In case there is pus discharge from the site, be extremely gentle while changing teh dressing.
- Indulge in light physical activities. Don’t go sedentary. Gentle exercises will help the wound heal faster.
- Do not indulge in anal sex until the surgical site is completely healed.
What is the recovery timeline after laser surgery for anal fistula?
The recovery timeline after anal fistula laser surgery is not the same for every patient. Most patients recover within 2-3 months but the complete recovery may take anywhere between 1 month to 45 days.
Recovery after 1 month of anal fistula laser surgery
The patient needs to follow the recovery tips and recommendations by the doctor for at least one month after the laser surgery for anal fistula. It is advisable that the patient refrains from doing anything that puts strain on the surgical site. The patient should not eat anything too oily and spicy and consume only fiber-rich food. Diet is a very significant factor that determines the recovery after surgical treatment. The patient should take sitz baths at least 2-3 times a day to keep the surgical area free of any infection and take regular sitz baths.
Recovery after 2 months of laser surgery for anal fistula
After 2 months, the pain from the surgical site will subside. The patient would experience much relief from the pain in and around the wound. But the scars might take some more time to disappear. The patient might get back to normal work life without any major complications and also resume normal dietary habits.
Recovery after 3 months of surgery for anal fistula
After 3 months, the patient would be free from all post-surgery discomfort. There would be no scars at the surgical site and the wound would be healed completely too.