Get the Best Varicocele Treatment in Nagpur
If you had an injury on your scrotum in the past few days and now experience swelling, a lump, dull to sharp discomfort in scrotum or pain in rare cases then you might be suffering from varicocele. You should consult with a doctor quickly and get your disease diagnosed and treated on time. Pristyn Care in Nagpur is equipped with modern medical technologies that help in curing the disease forever. Contact Pristyn Care to know more about the whole varicocele treatment procedure and the services we offer free of cost to our patients in Nagpur.
- Pristyn Care understands it completely that it becomes extremely stressful and awkward for men to discuss varicocele and infertility problems. However, realizing the need for complete privacy for the patient
- we have opened our hospital in Nagpur where we maintain complete privacy with the patients so that they can discuss their problems in detail and based on that our surgeons opt for the best varicocele treatment for them
Varicocele Laparoscopic Surgery in Nagpur
At our Pristyn Care clinic in Nagpur, varicocele is treated by the laparoscopic surgery method which is extremely safe and secure. The surgery is minimally invasive and gets completed in around thirty minutes. Our topmost priority is to cure our patients of their problems forever and ensure complete privacy with them at our hospital in Nagpur. We assure you that getting treated by Pristyn Care would prove to be a seamless surgical experience for you.
Apart from providing treatment for varicocele at Pristyn Care in Nagpur, we also offer various services to our patients free of cost that include booking an appointment with the doctors, providing a cab that picks up the patient to hospital from their home on the day of the surgery and from hospital to their home post-surgery, providing a deluxe room for their stay, and a care buddy who looks after the patient during their stay at the hospital.
To consult with our doctors in Nagpur, you can book an appointment online. Our medical coordinator will get back to you soon.
Possible complications of varicocelectomy surgery:
Varicocelectomy is a safe procedure that ensures effective results within the first 2 weeks after the surgery. However, like any other surgery, there are possible complications associated with the procedure that usually depends on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Pristyn Care ensures comprehensive treatment and post-surgery care for a smooth and quick recovery. Potential risks of varicocelectomy include:
- Injury to the testicle
- Reaction to the anesthesia administered during surgery
- Chances of recurrence
- Blood clots in the legs
Recovery after varicocelectomy:
Patients who undergo varicocelectomy treatment are given a set of instructions from the hospital or your doctor after the surgery to allow smooth and faster recovery. We have a team of highly skilled vascular surgeons with years of experience performing complex varicocelectomy surgeries with great precision. Our surgeons are fully trained to perform surgeries using cutting-edge technology for a very high success rate. Doctors at Pristyn Care provide medications and dietary restrictions after the surgery to reduce the discomfort during recovery duration. There are a few tips that may help during your recovery process:
- Take adequate rest after the surgery for at least 2-3 days.
- Lie down gently as much as you can to minimize swelling
- Keep the wound dry by patting the towel on it after the shower.
- Avoid strenuous activities like sports, weight lifting, or swimming.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least 2-3 weeks after the surgery.