Nagpur is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra. According to an Oxford Economics report, it is listed as the fifth [5th] fastest-growing city in the world from 2019 to 2035, with an average growth of 8.41%.
However, sources state that about 20% to 38% of people in Nagpur are suffering from hemorrhoids. In any case, if you are one among them, we suggest you visit Pristyn Care clinic. We house expert piles surgeons in Nagpur who perform the most effective laser piles surgery at an affordable cost.
What are the types of piles?
Piles is a very common anorectal disease that affects 4 out of every 10 people. It is categorized as internal and external piles depending on the location.
- Internal Piles are present deep inside the rectal region, usually 3cm above the anus and not visible on the exterior. They are painless at grade 1 and 2 and may be present without any symptoms. Once the condition advances and reaches grade 3 and 4, the symptoms will start to appear, such as pain, bleeding stools, itching, discomfort, and the hemorrhoidal mass will start to bulge out. When the veins start to protrude, you will feel immense pain.
- External Piles occur around the anus where the pain receptor nerves are present. Hence, they cause pain in the earlier stage. Other symptoms include rectal bleeding, discomfort, and itchiness. This type of piles can also become thrombosed when blood clots start to form around the anus.
While internal piles are manageable using OTC medicines and ointments in the earlier stages, the advanced grades need surgical intervention. External piles can also be treated only via surgery. If you suspect that you have piles, consult with the doctor as soon as possible and undergo piles laser surgery in Nagpur, if needed.
Why should you not leave piles untreated?
The primary reason for people to undergo piles surgery is the pain. Once the condition gets chronic, the pain becomes unbearable and the patient usually seeks out treatment. Still, there are many people who hesitate and feel embarrassed discussing the problem openly and decide not to get expert help. Here are some things you must know if you decide to delay piles treatment.
- Piles cause excessive blood loss that can lead to anemia which can affect your overall health. Eventually, anemia will also become severe and you may require blood transfusion.
- Some sores may be present in case of external piles that can get infected and aggravate the problem.
- In case of thrombosed piles, there is a chance that clots will heal on their own and leave a skin tag behind that may cause irritation.
- If the blood supply to the prolapsed hemorrhoids/piles is cut off by the anal muscles, piles will become strangulated. This condition can be extremely painful and if not treated on time, it can cause serious infection.
It is better that you don’t let the condition advance to this stage and get proper treatment without any delay. You can contact Pristyn Care Nagpur to get the most advanced and effective laser piles treatment in Nagpur.
Opt for Piles Laser Treatment in Nagpur for an Effective Cure
For patients as well as surgeons, piles laser treatment in Nagpur is a better option than open surgery. That’s why Pristyn Care employs the latest USFDA approved technology to treat piles on an outpatient basis. The surgery can be performed within 30-45 minutes with minimal risks and complications. Moreover, the procedure is painless and doesn’t require hospitalization that will allow the patients to go home on the same day. Laser surgery is a non-invasive procedure that doesn’t involve incisions, stitches, or scars.
In addition with all these benefits, laser surgery is a high-precision technique that gives the surgeons better control over the procedure. Hence, only the swollen and inflamed tissues are treated without affecting the healthy surrounding tissues. It increases the chances of success and promotes faster healing reducing the recovery period to 2-5 days. Due to all these advantages, maximum people opt for laser piles treatment in Nagpur and it has become a prevalent method to cure piles effectively.
Undergo Laser Surgery at Pristyn Care Associated Hospitals in Nagpur
Getting treatment at Pristyn Care means you will get complete assistance throughout the journey to ensure that you are comfortable at all times. We provide services that make piles laser treatment in Nagpur cost effective, such as discounts on diagnostic tests, cab service, deluxe room in the hospital, diet/recovery plan, and post-surgery follow-ups without any additional charges.
We are associated with well-reputed hospitals in Nagpur who are known for their esteemed services and medical care. After all, our aim is to provide the best surgical experience to our patients. We ensure that the hospitals where you undergo piles surgery in Nagpur have cutting-edge facilities to provide optimal care and follow all the standard protocols and guidelines for maximum safety. You will also get a care-buddy who will accompany you during the treatment in hospital and take care of all your needs attentively. Get in touch with Pristyn Care and we will arrange everything for the laser piles surgery.
Book an Appointment & Consult with Pristyn Care Specialists Today
If you have been suffering because of piles, it is time that you take action and contact Pristyn Care. We will book your appointment with the best piles doctor in Nagpur associated with us. You can consult him/her properly and undergo laser piles surgery as soon as possible.
Best Piles Specialist in Nagpur who are associated with Pristyn Care:
The best piles doctor in Nagpur who can diagnose and treat your piles with minimal risks and complications.
Name of the doctor: Dr. Ram Khare
Qualification: MBBS, MS - General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 10+ years
Visit the Nearest Pristyn Care Clinic in Nagpur for Piles Treatment
To get the best-in-class treatment for piles in Nagpur, you only need to visit the nearest Pristyn Care clinic. We are partnered with the best clinics in the city that have advanced technology and modern equipment that are necessary for patient safety. Our clinics follow all the safety guidelines and protocols for maximum protection against coronavirus. Every person who enters the premises has to undergo thermal screening. We also ensure that social distancing rules are also followed properly.
Whether you live in Ganesh Nagar or Pachpoli, our clinics are easily accessible from different localities of Nagpur. So, when you call us to book an appointment with one of our best doctors, we will ensure that your appointment is booked at the nearest clinic from your location.