Most Advanced Phimosis Treatment in Indore
Phimosis is a foreskin problem characterized by difficulty in retracting the foreskin, that is too tight to be pulled back. If phimosis is left untreated, it may result in progressive strangling of the glans. At Pristyn Care, circumcision in Indore has intervened to eliminate the conditions that lead to narrowing of the foreskin, preventing it from exposing itself. The doctor suggests surgery for phimosis treatment when phimosis cannot be cured by nonsurgical treatment options. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin, which covers the head of the penis. Circumcision in adult males is commonly performed as a treatment option for various foreskin related problems like phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, etc. After undergoing circumcision, one will never again have such foreskin problems. Undergo pain free circumcision to get relief from phimosis in Indore.
Undergo the most advanced laser circumcision or stapler circumcision in Indore from Pristyn Care
Circumcision at Pristyn Care can be performed with the modern less invasive techniques which are very precise and safe. You can undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision to cure phimosis permanently. During laser circumcision, the laser device cuts the foreskin without causing damage or trauma to the neary tissue, enabling faster recovery and less postoperative pain. The patient is discharged the same day and is suggested to rest for 1 or 2 days after circumcision procedure. He can resume his office work and regular life after resting for 1 or 2 days. Complete recovery after laser circumcision takes about 3 to 4 weeks, after which you can resume your sexual activities and masturbation. Get in touch with our urologists to undergo pain free circumcision by laser in Indore.
Why should you choose laser circumcision instead of traditional circumcision?
Laser circumcision are less invasive treatment procedures with many benefits over other traditional approaches for circumcision. Benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser in Indore include-
- A quick, 30 minutes, pain-free procedure
- No blood loss during the procedure
- No pain during sexual intercourse
- 100% success rate
- No surgical scar after laser circumcision
- Minimal risk of infection
- No need to get daily-dressing after circumcision
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- Enhances sexual pleasure for female partners
- Can resume a normal lifestyle after the next day.
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for circumcision surgery in Indore, which is completed in less than 30 minutes!
Why to choose Pristyn Care for your laser circumcision in Indore?
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Indore at Pristyn Care-
- Minimally invasive surgical approach
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Performed under 30 minutes
- No hospital stay needed
- Same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional circumcision surgery
- No downtime from regular activities
- No risks or side effects
- No wound or scar after recovery
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Indore
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive procedures of laser circumcision and stapler circumcision in Indore at a Pristyn care clinic near you. Pristyn Care has some of the best surgeons in Indore for the treatment of problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc.
You can consult Pristyn Care’s expert doctor for phimosis, Dr. Nilesh Dehariya, who completed his MBBS and MS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore and has 5 years of experience.
Pristyn Care clinics and top associated hospitals in Indore
You can consult our expert doctors in Indore for the best phimosis treatment at Pristyn Care’s clinic in Sarvodaya Nagar, Indore. Pristyn Care is also associated with some of the best hospitals for modern circumcision procedures- laser circumcision and stapler circumcision.
How to book an appointment for the pain free circumcision surgery in Indore?
To consult our expert surgeons for any doubts, concerns or queries or to undergo laser circumcision in Indore, visit the nearest clinic in Indore. Pristyn Care multispeciality clinics for laser circumcision in Indore are clean, hygienic and COVID-19 safe. Book an appointment for the most advanced laser circumcision in Indore. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery -
- During the procedure - The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery - You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection. Since recovery may take around 2 weeks, depending on the health condition of the patient, you may have to take a week off from work.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure - First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure - If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure - The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision - Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimal scars
- Almost no side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate