One of the largest cities in Punjab is Ludhiana, which is among the list of smart cities that the government of India will develop. Ludhiana features three  defined seasons – summer, monsoon, and winter. This city has one of the worst air pollution problems in India.
Over 25 per cent of people in Ludhiana have developed piles due to multiple reasons. If you are a resident of Ludhiana and suffering from piles, you can get consulted by our piles specialists. If you wish to get cured of piles by undergoing the safest laser piles surgery in Ludhiana, you can book an appointment with our doctors.
Why should you choose Pristyn Care, Ludhiana for piles treatment?
At Pristyn Care, we offer the most effective and safest piles laser surgery at an affordable cost. Our piles specialists who perform laser surgery are highly educated and trained in curing piles with minimal bleeding and no scars. We aim for the speedy and painless recovery of all our patients.
Also, we provide the following facilities and services, which are not commonly given by any other health care provider.
- A ‘care buddy’ who takes care of all formalities during the process of hospital admission.
- Paperless insurance clearance.
- Electronic medical record [EMR] and E-prescriptions.
- Free cab facility for easy transportation to and from the hospital.
- COVID-19 testing before the surgery.
- First [1st] follow up session after the surgery at free of cost.
- Free diet consultation after surgery.
Safest and effective piles laser treatment at Pristyn Care, Ludhiana:
In Ludhiana, you can undergo the most effective and safest piles laser surgery at an affordable cost from Pirstyn Care. Our piles specialists use the most advanced and latest medical tools, diagnostic devices, and USFDA approved surgical techniques to diagnose and cure piles.
Pristyn Care houses multiple piles surgeons who can find the root cause of your piles and can provide the best suitable treatment method. Most piles doctors recommend laser surgery, and it can be performed with no cuts, no scars, and reduced chances of occurrence of complications.
Is it safe to undergo laser piles surgery at Pristyn Care?
One may fear undergoing surgery because of post-surgical risks and complications. And during this pandemic, everyone is worried even to visit a hospital for a general check-up. So keeping in mind all these factors, we at Pristyn Care are following high safety and precautionary measures to control and avoid the contamination of viruses like COVID-19.
So yes, it is completely safe and secure to visit and undergo laser piles surgery at Pristyn Care. If you want more details about how we take care and provide safety to all patients, you can call the phone number that is on this page.
How to book an appointment with piles doctors at Pristyn Care, Ludhiana?
Residents of Ludhiana can book an appointment with the best piles surgeons by calling the phone number or filling the form that is mentioned on this page.
Once you do any of these, one of our medical coordinators will call you back to get your details like age and sex. Also, he/she will try to understand the severity of your medical condition and will plan to book an appointment with the nearest piles doctor.
If you are not able to visit our hospital, you can avail online consultation with our doctors. To have one, you should go through our website or use the Pristyn Care mobile application.
Best piles specialist in Ludhiana who is associated with Pristyn Care:
The best doctor in Ludhiana who can diagnose and treat your piles with minimal risks and complications.
Name of the doctor: Dr. Piara Singh
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Speciality: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 13+ years
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Ludhiana
In Ludhiana, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Ludhiana, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Ludhiana, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.