Get Most Advanced Phimosis Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Phimosis is the condition when the foreskin gets stuck and cannot be retracted to its regular position. The most common cause of phimosis is bad penile hygiene. The condition may not always cause painful symptoms but it does not mean that treatment is not necessary. A man or boy suffering from phimosis can have other symptoms like redness, soreness, or swelling of the penis. A tight foreskin can also interfere with the normal passage of urine and in severe cases of phimosis, this can prevent the person from emptying their bladder fully. Phimosis can lead to inflammation of the penis (known as balanitis) or inflammation of both the head of the penis and the foreskin (known as balanoposthitis). Phimosis can also cause problems in sex life and may cause pain, reduced pleasure or a lack of sensations during sex.
Most cases of phimosis can be resolved with nonsurgical treatment methods like use of steroid creams, medications, or by phimosis stretching exercises. But severe cases of phimosis may not be treated with nonsurgical methods and circumcision surgery might be needed. If the urologist has suggested you to undergo circumcision, delaying the surgery might not be a good idea as untreated phimosis can possibly lead to more complications. Undergoing circumcision can resolve the problem and also provide permanent prevention from phimosis, and other foreskin problems such as paraphimosis or balanitis. If you are suffering from phimosis, you can now receive the most advanced and most effective treatment for phimosis by laser or stapler at Pristyn Care in Ludhiana. Consult best doctors to undergo pain-free, safe, and most advanced laser circumcision or stapler circumcision in Ludhiana.
When is circumcision needed for medical reasons?
Certain medical conditions, mainly affecting the foreskin or glans may require surgical treatment when the patient has exhausted all nonsurgical treatment options and has still not gotten relief from the condition. Medical conditions where a urologist might suggest the man or boy to undergo circumcision are-
Phimosis- Phimosis is the most common medical reason for men and boys to undergo circumcision surgery. If nonsurgical treatment options have failed to treat phimosis, you should undergo circumcision surgery. Delaying or avoiding your circumcision surgery when the urologist has advised you to undergo circumcision may increase the complications and give rise to more problems. With the pain-free procedure of laser circumcision or stapler circumcision, you can get an effective treatment and permanent prevention from phimosis and other foreskin issues.
Paraphimosis- Paraphimosis is a condition similar to phimosis, where the foreskin gets stuck underneath the tip of the penis, and cannot be retracted back to its original position.
Unlike phimosis, paraphimosis is a medical emergency and needs immediate medical attention by a specialist. Untreated paraphimosis is also associated with serious risks such as reduced blood supply to the penis, which can result in tissue death. If you have symptoms of paraphimosis, it is important to consult an expert doctor for paraphimosis in Ludhiana.
Lichen sclerosus or Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO)– Lichen sclerosus or balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO) is a disease in which where the foreskin and tip of the penis become hard and inflamed along with other symptoms such as difficulty in passing urine, pain while urinating and during sex and itchiness and soreness of the penis. Lichen sclerosus cannot be transmitted sexually but can cause intercourse painful or discomforting for the man.
Lichen sclerosus can be treated effectively with circumcision surgery. Consult an expert urologist at Pristyn Care to get permanent treatment for lichen sclerosus in Ludhiana.
Recurrent urinary tract infections or UTIs- A urinary tract infection or UTI is an infection that occurs in the urinary system. Men and boys suffering from phimosis often have recurrent episodes of urinary tract infections, even with treatment for UTIs. Recurrent urinary tract infections which cannot be successfully treated by medications, natural remedies or lifestyle changes, circumcision becomes necessary. Men in Ludhiana can now undergo pain-free laser or stapler circumcision in Ludhiana at Pristyn Care clinics.
Why is it better to undergo circumcision by stapler or laser instead of traditional circumcision?
Circumcision surgery by laser and stapler circumcision are less invasive surgical procedures with many variations over other traditional circumcision surgery. Benefits of undergoing circumcision by laser or stapler in Ludhiana include-
- Painless procedure which is completed in less than 10-20 minutes
- Minimum blood loss during the procedure
- No pain during sexual intercourse
- Minimal risk of infection
- No need to get daily-dressing after circumcision
- Prevent for all foreskin problems
- Enhances sexual pleasure for female partners
- Can resume a normal lifestyle after the next day.
- Higher success rate
- No surgical scar after laser circumcision
- The procedure does not affect the man’s fertility
Visit your nearest Pristyn Care to consult our expert surgeons for circumcision surgery in Ludhiana, which is completed in less than 10-20 minutes!
Highly Experienced Circumcision Doctors In Ludhiana
You can consult the best urologist who specializes in minimally invasive procedures of laser circumcision and stapler circumcision in Ludhiana at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. Pristyn Care has the best urologists in Ludhiana for the treatment of problems such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, recurrent UTIs, tight foreskin, etc.
Dr. Piara Singh is our renowned urologist and laser circumcision specialist in Ludhiana and has an experience of 11 years. Dr. Piara Singh practices at Pristyn Care Clinic in Ludhiana. He completed his MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2008 and MS – General Surgery from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in 2013.
Get in touch with us to book an appointment with Dr. Piara Singh at Pristyn Care’s best clinic for phimosis treatment in Ludhiana.
Pristyn Care clinics and top associated hospitals in Ludhiana
You can consult our expert doctors in Ludhiana for the best phimosis treatment at Pristyn Care’s clinic in South Model Gram and Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana.
Pristyn Care is also associated with the best hospitals for modern circumcision procedures- laser circumcision and stapler circumcision. Pristyn Care’s associated hospitals in Ludhiana are-
- Hunjan Hospital
- Lifeline Hospital
Get in touch with us to undergo circumcision surgery from the best hospitals in Ludhiana.
Book an appointment at the best clinic for phimosis treatment in Ludhiana
To book an appointment with top urologists at the best circumcision clinic in Ludhiana, you can call on the number provided or fill the form on the right side. One of our medical coordinators will get in touch with you and assist you in booking your appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic for laser or stapler circumcision in Ludhiana.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10-20 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimum side effects
- Faster recovery
- No hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate