Contact Pristyn Care for Fissure Treatment in Visakhapatnam
At Pristyn Care, we offer advanced laser fissure treatment as it is a USFDA approved the safest procedure for all anorectal diseases. The laser technique is becoming a prevalent method as it has the highest chances of success and negligible chances of recurrence after treatment. Call Pristyn Care today and learn more about the modern concept of laser. Our representatives will guide you at every step throughout the procedure.
You can communicate with our medical coordinators of Vishakhapatnam by calling directly on the number given above. We will get back to you shortly. At every step of the treatment journey, during consultation, diagnosis, as well as through surgery, our medical coordinators will assist you. With complete assistance, Pristyn Care will provide you the best fissure treatment in Visakhapatnam in a seamless way.
What are the key benefits of laser fissure surgery?
Pristyn Care doctors use laser technology to cure fissures because it is a highly beneficial treatment method. Some of the key benefits of using laser surgery are:
- It offers better control over the procedure allowing the surgeons to target the affected/damaged tissues only.
- When performed by skilled surgeons, the risks and complications of laser surgery are also minimal.
- It is the safest procedure with maximum chances of success.
- Laser surgery is a non-invasive procedure that can be carried out without incisions, stitches, scars, or post-surgery wounds.
- It is a painless treatment that can cure the disease permanently.
- The patient has minimal restrictions over diet and physical activities after the surgery.
- Laser fissure surgery is an outpatient procedure that also speeds up the healing process.
Pristyn Care emphasizes the safety and comfort of the patients equally. Hence, our doctors perform laser surgery and also provide assisted surgical experience where every treatment-related task is handled by Pristyn Care representatives.
Consult Experienced Doctors for Fissure Treatment in Vizag
At Pristyn Care, we house an expert team of proctologists with more than 8 years of experience. Our doctors use their expertise and knowledge to help the patients in every way possible. All doctors are well-trained in laser-assisted procedures to carry out the surgery safely. Along with this, the doctors are versed in operating and handling the latest USFDA approved diagnostic and surgical instruments.
Our non-medical team also works alongside the doctors to provide an ideal environment that is safe and comfortable for the patients in every aspect. You can rely on our surgeons to provide optimal medical care and treat fissures permanently.
Undergo Laser Surgery at a Pristyn Care-Associated Clinic in Visakhapatnam
Pristyn Care not only houses the most experienced and skilled team of proctologists and general surgeons but also provides treatment at the top hospitals and clinics of Visakhapatnam. Every clinic that is associated with us has state-of-the-art facilities and all amenities that are necessary to provide the utmost care to the patients. We focus on maintaining proper hygiene and cleanliness standards to ensure the safety of the patients during their stay in the clinics & hospitals.
Along with that, we also provide services that make laser fissure treatment in Visakhapatnam cost-effective. Our aim is to provide the best-in-class treatment to patients in a hassle-free manner under all circumstances.
Book An Appointment Today & Discuss Your Treatment Options Without Hesitation
To book an appointment with Pristyn Care doctors, you can use three ways. The first way is by calling us directly and scheduling an appointment with a doctor who is available as soon as possible. The second way is by filling the appointment form and stating your query. Our representatives will get in touch with you to discuss and schedule the appointment according to your convenience. The third way is by downloading the mobile application and looking at the list of doctors. Then you can directly book an appointment with the doctor of your choice.
Once the appointment is scheduled, you can either visit the nearby Pristyn Care clinic for consultation or talk to the doctors online. Our doctors will ensure that you are comfortable and the consultation is also confidential so that you can discuss your problem without hesitation. Open up about your condition to Pristyn Care doctors and get expert help in Visakhapatnam to choose the best treatment option to get rid of anal fissure.
How to relieve fissure itching?
Here are a few simple tips that can help you relieve fissure itching:
- Don’t scratch the fissure area. Scratching may irritate the skin. To find relief from the condition, you can apply compression to the area or take an oatmeal bath. You may want to scratch the area while in your sleep, so you should trim your nails to prevent hurting your area.
- Wear breathable cotton underwear. Wearing cotton undergarments will help you keep your area dry. Avoid wearing pantyhose and tight fit inner garments because it may trap moisture and irritate the skin.
- Clean your anal area gently – Use clean lukewarm plain water to your clean your anus. Use non-irritating mild soap. Do not scrub the area near your anal fissure. Make sure to clean the area with moist cotton balls or plain water if you have diarrhea or incontinence.
- Avoid irritants – Do not use anything like perfumed soaps, bubble baths, genital deodorats, or harsh wipes in and around your anal fissure. If you need to clean your fissure area, use unscented toilet paper.
- Watch your diet – Cut down on your intake of coffee, cola, spicy foods, citrus fruits, tomatoes or any food that may cause diarrhea. Don’t indulge in laxative overuse
- Use gels and ointments – You can use zinc oxide gels or ointments, vaseline petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream to find quick relief from the itching and irritating symptoms.
- Maintain firm bowel movements – Adding a lot of fiber to your regular diet can help you pass soft and timely bowel movements. For smooth bowel movements, you can also take help of fiber supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) and methylcellulose (Citrucel).
What is the difference between anal fissure and anal fistula?
Anal fissure and anal fistula are two very common anorectal diseases. An anal fissure is a condition where an tear or a crack appearns in the skin near the anus. On the other hand, anal fistulas are tube-like passages that appears in the anal canal or the inner rectum. Most anal fissures are like paper cuts and ususally get healed within a few weeks. If left untreated, both anal fissure and anal fistula can develop into worse conditions. Untreated fistulas can even branch off into multiple openings.
The symptoms exhibited by both the conditions are very similar to each other. Pain in the anal area, discomfort while seating at the toilet seat and pain while passing a bowel movement, and blood in stools are some of the common symptoms for both anal fissure and anal fistula. But anal fistulas may also include pus secretion from the anal area, an extra opening near the anus or an increase in diarrhea.
Although different in nature, both the conditions require medical intervention. An anal fissure or anal fistula can be treated by a proctologist or an anorectal/ colorectal surgeon. At initial stages, both the diseases can be managed with medicines. But to treat the condition permanently, one would require a surgical approach, which can be done either through open surgery or laser surgery.