Best Vascular Surgery Clinic in Jaipur
Vascular problems are increasing due to a sedentary lifestyle, food habits, smoking, hypertension, and diabetes. Vascular clinic in Jaipur exists to treat patients with disorders of the arteries, veins, and lymphatics which is collectively known as the vascular system. Vascular surgery is a surgical specialty that treats diseases of the vascular system – arteries, veins, and lymphatic systems through minimally invasive laser procedures.
Patients with these vascular disorders usually consult vascular specialists. A Vascular doctor with a thorough understanding of such conditions is able to handle all the appropriate investigations and treatments, including lifestyle advice, drug therapy, and even surgery.
The pressure for change in the way vascular problems are delivered is driven by patient outcomes. Unnecessary deaths, strokes, and limb amputations are poor patient outcomes in vascular disease. These devastating outcomes are minimized by laser treatment at Pristyn Care by a vascular specialist in Jaipur.
A vascular surgeon at Pristyn Care specializes in laser treatment for varicose veins. If needed, our skilled and experienced doctors are capable of performing laser surgery for varicose veins.
Get Advanced Treatment for Various Vascular Diseases Under Our Care
At Pristyn Care, you can seek advanced treatment in Jaipur for the following vascular diseases:
- Spider Veins- In spider veins, the valves inside the veins stop functioning properly and blood starts to pool inside the veins giving a dark blue and purple color appearance to the superficial nerves.
- Varicose Veins- It is a variation of spider veins that is more serious. It usually doesn’t cause any kind of pain at first but may lead to serious problems, such as blood clots, infections, or excessive bleeding if not treated on time.
- Uterine Fibroids- These are abnormal growths that occur in the female uterus. They grow outside or inside the uterine walls and may affect fertility in females. Thus, it needs to be resolved properly as soon as possible.
- Varicocele- It is a condition that affects the veins that run through the scrotum. The veins get twisted and enlarged and stop functioning properly. Varicocele also affects male fertility. Hence, it needs to be treated.
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer- A diabetic foot ulcer is a condition in which an open wound turns into an ulcer because the patient fails to control diabetes. As the healing process is slowed down due to diabetes, even minor injuries can be problematic. And if the ulcer is left untreated, it can lead to infections and other problems as well.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis- It is one of the most serious vein-related problems that often occur in the legs. In this condition, deeper veins are affected as blood clots start to form. It can also lead to pulmonary embolism which can be life-threatening.
- Hydrocele- In this condition, the liquid starts to fill inside the scrotum that leads to swelling. It can also lead to inguinal hernia.
All these conditions can be very problematic if you don’t get treatment for a long time. Therefore, it is suggested that you consult a vascular surgeon in Jaipur and consult with them properly to explore your treatment options.
Pristyn Care Doctors Provide Advanced Treatment for Vascular Diseases in Jaipur
Pristyn Care has an in-house team of well-experienced doctors in Jaipur to provide advanced treatments for vascular diseases. Advanced treatments are performed with evolved technology and are most effective compared to conventional methods to treat vascular disorders. The following are vascular diseases along with their advanced treatment provided by the best vascular doctors at Pristyn Care in Jaipur-
Varicose veins treatments in Jaipur- Varicose veins are the most common vascular disorder affecting a large population. Because of poor blood circulation, the veins become enlarged, knotty, bulgy, twisted, and purple or blue in color. The treatment provided by vascular doctors at Pristyn Care in Jaipur-
- Endovenous laser therapy ablation
- Transilluminated power phlebectomy
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Vein litigation & stripping
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) treatments in Jaipur- In this condition, the blood clots occur in the deep veins. Such blood clots typically form in the thighs, lower legs, or pelvis but also occur in different parts of the body. As a result, this can lead to pulmonary embolism(when a formed blood clot gets stuck in the lungs by traveling through the bloodstream). This is also considered one of the serious vascular problems. The advanced treatment for DVT provided at Prsityn Care in Jaipur by experienced vascular doctors are-
- Angioplasty & stenting
- Placing a vena cava filter on the deep vein
- Anticoagulant medication
Spider veins treatments in Jaipur- The affected veins are very thin and dilated blood vessels. They are easily noticeable through the skin and typically appear in bluish purple color as a web-like structure. Spider veins are usually not harmful and do not cause any pain. The evolved and advanced treatments provided by doctors at Pristyn Care in Jaipur are-
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Laser therapy ablation
Varicocele treatment in Jaipur- It is a common venous insufficiency disorder that occurs in males, mostly in adolescent age. During this disorder, the veins in the scrotum area become enlarged, twisted, and painful. At times, if the varicocele is left untreated, it can damage the spermatic cord, impacting the male’s fertility. The doctors at Pristyn Care in Jaipur provide varicocelectomy treatment to treat the condition with the most effective and suitable technique.
Care Tips To Prevent Vascular Diseases From Returning
Vascular diseases can be caused even due to minor lifestyle changes that may impact the circulatory system. But you can minimize the risk of developing vascular diseases by making a few simple changes in your life. Here we are mentioning some tips that will prevent the risk of disease and keep you healthy.
- Quit Smoking- Smoking is a habit that kills slowly. It harms the blood vessels in many ways and increases the risk of developing diseases like atherosclerosis, abdominal aortic aneurysm, deep vein thrombosis, peripheral artery disease, and even strokes which can be potentially life-threatening.
- Become Physically Active- Regular physical activities can significantly lower your risk of developing vascular disease and also helps in managing the symptoms. Also, try losing weight to control problems like high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Choose Healthy Foods- A healthy diet is very important to keep the blood vessels healthy and risk-free. Include a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, fish, lean meat, beans, and low-fat dairy products.
- Control Your Existing Health Conditions- People who have diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. are more vulnerable to developing vascular diseases. Therefore, it is crucial that you follow the proper treatment plan to control and manage these conditions.
Take control of your health and you will be able to prevent vascular diseases from arising or getting more serious.
Consult with Our Surgeons By Booking An Appointment Today
To get in touch with our doctors and to consult them, you need to book an appointment. While seeking treatment, you can walk into the clinics directly and wait inside to consult with the doctors. You can also opt for the better way and book an appointment prior to your arrival. To do this, use any of the following ways:
- Call on the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators regarding the appointment.
- Fill the appointment form and submit your details. Our representative will call you back shortly to confirm the appointment.
- Download the Patient app and explore the list of doctors available in Jaipur near you. Confirm the appointment directly with the doctor.
- You can also choose whether to consult with the doctor online or offline at your convenience.