Get the best treatment for recurrent kidney stones in Jaipur
Urologists at Pristyn Care are highly qualified and are absolutely familiar with modern surgeries for kidney stone treatment. Our surgeons use the latest equipment and specialize in the most advanced treatment of kidney stones, including Ureteroscopy (URSL or ureteroscopic lithotripsy) ESWL, and PCNL. The type of procedure performed depends on the size, location, and severity of the stone. To decide the best treatment for kidney stone removal, the urologist will recommend the patient to have a urine test, blood test, ultrasound, or CT scan.
Kidney stone removal surgeries at Pristyn Care are minimal to non-invasive in nature, ensure minimum risk and maximum effectiveness, and very short recovery time. The patient completely recovers within just a week without any complications. To get expert consultation from one of our best urologists in Jaipur, you just need to book an online appointment. We assure you to provide you with the best comfort possible.
Benefits of minimally invasive kidney stone treatment in Jaipur are:
- No major cuts or incisions
- No surgical scars
- No risk of infections or recurrence.
- Relief from the pain
- Seamless recovery
- Resume work within 1-3 days.
Why should you not delay kidney stone removal surgery?
Small kidney stones can pass out on their own. But if the stone is large in size (5mm or more) or is causing an obstruction in the urinary tract, the urologist suggests surgery for fast relief.
Major and serious risks of delaying kidney stones are hydronephrosis and permanent kidney damage. Hydronephrosis is a serious medical condition in which the kidneys get inflamed. This usually happens when a large kidney stone blocks the ureter.
Large or chronic kidney stones carry a high risk of causing permanent damage to the kidney and may even lead to kidney loss. Severe kidney damage associated with untreated or large kidney stones often occurs without any symptoms, thus it is necessary to undergo kidney stone removal surgery to treat the condition. Delaying treatment for kidney stones also increases the risk of patient morbidity and more frequent use of antibiotics.
What is the estimated cost of kidney stone removal in Jaipur?
The estimated cost of kidney stone surgery in Jaipur varies as per the treatment suggested. The average cost of different surgical procedures are:
URSL (Ureteroscopic lithotripsy)- INR 50,000 to INR 55,000
ESWL (Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy)- INR 30,000 to INR 35,000
PCNL (Percutaneous nephrolithotomy)- INR 50,000 to INR 55,000
However, depending on the patient’s medical needs and health condition, the exact cost of the surgery can vary. Call us for any treatment cost-related query.
Why choose Pristyn Care for kidney stone treatment in Jaipur
- Benefits of undergoing kidney stone removal surgery in Jaipur at Pristyn Care include:
- Complete assistance throughout the treatment journey
- Care Buddy at the hospital to take care of hospital formalities
- USFDA approved equipment and techniques
- Free pick up and drop on the day of the surgery
- Postoperative instructions provided by the doctors
- Insurance assistance
- No upfront payment
- COVID safe clinics and hospitals
Best Urologists in Jaipur for the most advanced kidney stone removal surgery
Pristyn Care is associated with the best urologists for the most advanced kidney stones treatment in Jaipur. Our urologists are highly qualified and skilled and have treated severe cases of kidney stones with minimal complications. Also, our specialists in Jaipur have more than 10 years of experience in the field. The expertise of Pristyn Care’s surgeons, coupled with the most advanced treatment procedures ensures a seamless medical experience for you.
Nearest cities to the best clinic for kidney stone surgery in Jaipur
People living in Vatika, Renwal, Kalwara, Kalwar, Jahota, Chomu, Nindar, Kukas, Amer, Kanauta, Samod, Manpura, Achrol, Jamwa, Bassi, Padampura, Raholi, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic in Jaipur to consult the best doctors for kidney stone treatment in Jaipur.
How Pristyn Care is associated with top hospitals in Jaipur?
Pristyn Care is partnered with some of the best, well-reputed, and well-equipped hospitals for kidney stone surgery in Jaipur. At Pristyn Care, our first priority is to provide our patients with the best healthcare experience. The staff at our partner hospitals is very cooperative. The patients get all the care and assistance they may need during the course of the treatment.
If you are dealing with the symptoms of kidney stones, consult one of our urologists in Jaipur. If the doctor suggests surgery for treatment, you can undergo the procedure at one of our partner hospitals near you.
How to book an appointment for kidney stone removal surgery in Jaipur at Pristyn Care?
If you or any of your acquaintances are suffering from kidney stones and are looking for a reliable treatment option, contact Pristyn Care in Jaipur. Submit your contact information through the patient form on the website. Or, call us directly on the number provided to schedule your appointment. You can also consult our expert doctors and surgeons from the comfort of your home via online video consultation.
Different treatment options for kidney stones based on the size and location of the stone.
Kidney stones or renal calculi occur in different shapes or sizes depending on how long they are present in the body. Sometimes, these renal stones are minute and get flushed out through urine without medications or thdayerapies. However, some stones can be stubborn and keep on accumulating over a period of time. Renal stones of such stubborn nature often obstruct ureteral passage or even form staghorn calculus. Some of the treatment options for kidney stones are as below-
Non-surgical methods – When the size of the stone is less than 5mm, urologists usually recommend non-surgical procedures for removing kidney stones. These may include home remedies, therapeutic medicines, medications such as pain-relievers, etc., that can help flush out kidney stones. The doctors usually recommend drinking excess water and staying hydrated to increase the fluid concentration in the urine. Several medications for kidney stones include –
- Ibuprofen (Advil) for pain
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) for pain
- Naproxen sodium (Aleve) for pain
- Allopurinol (Zyloprim) for uric acid stones
- Thiazide diuretics to prevent calcium stones from forming
- Phosphorus solutions to prevent calcium stones from forming
- Sodium bicarbonate or sodium citrate to make the urine less acidic
In addition, the doctor may recommend some alpha-blockers such as tamsulosin (Flomax), dutasteride, etc., that can help the muscles in your ureter relax, making it easier for you to pass the stone quickly and with less pain.
Surgical methods – Surgical or less invasive procedures are regarded as the most effective way to treat large kidney stones. Doctors usually recommend surgical procedures for kidney stones if the size of the stones is greater than 5mm. There are 4 procedures to remove kidney stones –
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (URSL) – It is a non-invasive surgery that uses external shockwaves to break the stones into smaller pieces. The patient is administered spinal anesthesia to reduce the pain as the stones are flushed out of the body. ESWL is a conventional procedure that may require multiple sittings to break the stones completely.
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy/Nephrolithotripsy (PCNL) – PCNL is an advanced procedure to treat kidney stones of size greater than 14mm. It is also known as tunnel surgery due to the nature of small incisions. It involves small incisions near the flank area while the patient is under general anesthesia. The surgeon then uses a nephroscope to locate and break the stones into smaller pieces. If the stone is removed in its intact state, it is called nephrolithotomy, and if the stone is broken into smaller fragments, it is termed as nephrolithotripsy.
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) – RIRS is an advanced procedure to treat kidney stones with sizes between 8mm to 15mm. The patient is first administered with either spinal or general anesthesia. The doctor then inserts a thin, flexible endoscope attached with a tiny laser on the other end. The stones are subsequently broken into smaller fragments and flushed out through urine. The surgeon may choose to insert DJ stents before RIRS treatment. Stents enlarge the passage of the urinary tract for smooth movement of stones. The stents are removed when the stones are thoroughly flushed out of the body.
- Ureteroscopic lithotripsy (URSL) – Similar to RIRS, ureteroscopic lithotripsy also uses a thin ureteroscope that is attached to the camera and laser on the other end. URSL is also an effective surgical option for moderately sized kidney stones. The camera guides the surgeon inside the body to locate and break the stones. The urologists may insert ureteral stents to ease the movement of stones during the expulsion.
What to expect after your kidney stones procedure?
The patient is usually under the effects of anesthesia after the surgery and may suffer from mild dizziness and discomfort in case of stent insertion. Patients who have undergone invasive surgery may feel slight numbness around the site of the incision. Doctors at Pristyn Care guide you through the recovery period and monitor your health regularly to ensure you are in the best of your health. You may experience the following after your kidney stone surgeries –
- A small amount of bleeding in your urine for a few days to a few weeks after the surgery due to stent insertion.
- Mild pain and nausea as the stones are expelled from the body after the treatment.
- Some bruising on the back or side after your shock waves lithotripsy procedure.
Complications of untreated kidney stones
Kidney stone is a major condition that usually results in unbearable pain. However, people are at greater risk if they ignore the symptoms by prolonging the treatment. It can lead to several complications that can eventually become life-threatening-
- Hydronephrosis – When the stone blocks the ureteral passage, it creates difficulty for the urine to completely drain out from the kidneys. This leads to the accumulation of urine in the kidneys, causing swelling of a kidney. Hydronephrosis can occur in one or both kidneys, depending on the size and number of stones.
- Renal scarring – Urinary tract infection is a common bacterial illness that occurs due to prolonged kidney stones in the ureter. These stones can cause continuous scarring around the stone damaging the tissues and organs around the kidneys causing permanent renal failure.
- Kidney failure – Prolonged kidney stones can cause loss of kidney functions which can result in the need to remove either of the kidneys (nephrectomy).
Advantages of choosing Pristyn Care for kidney stones surgery in Jaipur.
Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare service provider associated with some of the best hospitals and clinics across the country. The aim is to ease the process of accessing advanced treatment and surgeries for every patient at minimal costs. Pristyn Care has some of the best urologists and kidney stone specialists with years of experience in PCNL, RIRS, URSL, and ESWL. Most kidney stones surgeries do not involve any incision (except for PCNL, which involves minimal incision) and offer faster recovery. Some of the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for kidney stones treatment are –
- Highly experienced urologists- Our team of kidney stones surgeons are fully trained and certified to perform kidney stone surgeries. Our urologists will discuss all the necessary information about kidney stones before the surgery. This allows our surgeons to offer comprehensive treatment and make our patients aware of the certain risks involved during the treatment.
- Care Buddy- Pristyn Care has a unique concept of ‘care buddy’ who is present with the patient on the day of the surgery. This care buddy takes care of all the paperwork and various formalities from admission to the hospital till discharge.
- Insurance approval- A dedicated team at Pristyn Care assists you with your insurance claim process. However, the insurance approval depends on the type of your insurance company and the terms and conditions set by them. Our team of experts will do their best to help you claims any benefits from the medical insurance.
- Flexible payment options- Pristyn Care offers various modes of payments for kidney stones surgeries with no cost EMI. In addition, we accept credit cards and cash payments for the procedure.
- Free pick-up and drop facility- Pristyn Care provides free cab services for pick-up and drop-off to each patient within the city on the day of kidney stones surgery.
- COVID-19 safe environment – During the COVID crisis, Pristyn Care ensures proper sanitization of all the OTs and clinics before each surgery to curb the spread of the COVID. It is our top priority to maintain excellent hygiene and social distancing while providing a seamless patient experience.
Booking an Appointment with the best urologist for kidney stones surgery
Pristyn Care has some of the best urologists with adequate training and years of experience in kidney stone surgeries. Our doctors and surgeons are upskilled in performing advanced treatment for the best results. You can book an appointment with the kidney stones doctors at Pristyn Care to get rid of excruciating kidney stones pain in the following ways:
- You can fill out the patient form on our website www.pristyncare.com. A team of medical coordinators will reach out to you at the earliest to gather details from your end once the appointment form is submitted. The appointment will be subsequently fixed with the concerned urologist according to your schedule.
- You can directly connect with our medical coordinators via the contact number on our website. A team of dedicated medical coordinators will gather inputs from your end and connect you with the kidney stones doctor near your area and book your appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our medical coordinators will arrange an offline or online consultation with our kidney stones experts near your area at the earliest via video call. A nominal consultation fee will be charged.