Get Advanced Laser Treatment For Piles at Pristyn Care in Nashik
Piles is an anorectal condition in which the blood vessels in the lower rectum get inflamed. The condition is very common among older people and is estimated to affect around 50% of the people above the age of 50 years. If left untreated for a long time, the symptoms can aggravate and serious complications can arise.
People in Nashik who are dealing with the discomforts of piles can contact a Pristyn Care proctologist in their locality for expert consultation and effective treatment. Pristyn Care offers the modern laser-assisted treatment for piles that ensures complete safety and reliability. Contact Pristyn Care to book an appointment with one of our doctors today.
Undergo Laser Piles Surgery At The Hands of Pristyn Care Specialists
Pristyn Care works with some of the best proctologists in Nashik. All our proctologists are certified and highly qualified in the field. Pristyn Care surgeons are well-conversant with the advanced laser surgery for piles and have treated even the severe cases of piles with minimal complication rates. You can consult a proctologist near your place for expert advice and once all your doubts about the procedure are cleared, you can undergo the surgery at a Pristyn Care partner hospital in Nashik.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Laser Surgery For Piles?
We offer the following benefits to the patients undergoing laser surgery for piles:
- The surgical technology and equipment used by our doctors are approved by USFDA (United States Food & Drugs Administration).
- Our patients can get discounted rates on diagnostics from the diagnostic centers associated with us.
- Our doctors offer detailed private consultations to gain complete understanding of the patient’s condition.
- Complete assistance from our medical coordinators round the clock.
- We provide free cab facilities to pick up and drop the patients back to their doorstep on the day of the laser piles surgery.
- Our patients get a free follow-up consultation with the doctor within a week after laser surgery.
- Pristyn Care team takes care of the insurance approval process for the convenience of the patient.
- The patient receives a proper set of instructions (lifestyle and diet-related) for speedy recovery after surgery.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Nashik
In Nashik, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Nashik, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Nashik, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.