Why you should never delay anal fistula treatment?
An anal fistula is a very serious condition where the person has to deal with severe pain. The regular drainage of pus, the irritation in the anal region, and pain during bowel movements will only grow as long as the condition is left untreated. Over time, there is a high possibility that the bacterial infection present in the anal fistula will start spreading to the colon and intestine. It can cause complications like sepsis, perforation, and peritonitis. All these complications are life-threatening. Hence, you must not delay getting proper treatment for anal fistula. Get in touch with Pristyn Care doctors and discuss your problem with them without any hesitation.
Pristyn Care Medical Experts Will Help You Get Rid of Anal Fistula Permanently
If you are seeking anal fistula treatment in Surat, Pristyn Care is the perfect destination. We have a professional and dedicated medical team consisting of proctologists and general surgeons. We emphasize using advanced laser technology to cure the disease permanently. Our medical and non-medical team works coherently in sync with each other to provide the best surgical experience to the patients.
Our medical experts are well-trained and skilled in using the USFDA approved latest diagnostic and surgical tools that improve the precision and increase the success rate of the surgery. After surgery, our doctors will also provide a diet and recovery plan so that the patient can get back to their routine as soon as possible. You can certainly rely on the skills of Pristyn Care doctors and undergo laser fistula surgery without any concern. We will ensure that the procedure is carried out safely in a hospital or clinic where the environment is clean, hygienic, and COVID-free.
Opt for Pristyn Care to Undergo Laser Surgery in Surat
Pristyn Care has been providing optimal medical care to people who have been dealing with anorectal diseases. We make our patients our topmost priority and utilize the latest non-invasive and painless surgical technique to cure anal fistula and other anorectal diseases. We have state-of-the-art facilities and provide superior quality treatment without any compromise. Our doctors thoroughly diagnose the patient to ensure that the disease is diagnosed properly. They don’t put your health in jeopardy and provide best-in-class services to the people of Surat. Our services include:
- An in-house team of certified proctologists and general surgeons who have ample experience and training in performing laser-assisted surgery.
- Modern surgical and diagnostic tools approved by USFDA are utilized to perform the surgery with maximum safety.
- Discounts on diagnostic tests are provided to make the treatment more affordable to the patients.
- Cab service is provided on the day of surgery to pick up the patients and drop them to and from the hospital without additional charges.
- A dedicated care buddy will accompany you during the hospital stay and handle all the paperwork related to the hospital, including admission and discharge.
- A single deluxe bedroom is given to the patient without any additional extra fee.
- Multiple financing options, such as cashless payment and No-cost EMI.
- Free diet and recovery plan along with post-surgery follow-ups.
Pristyn Care aims to be the best healthcare provider. Hence, we focus on improving every aspect of our services that makes the patient’s treatment journey comfortable and hassle-free. You undergo surgery in a safe and sound environment at one of the esteemed hospitals in Surat city under the care of Pristyn Care specialists.
Book An Appointment with Pristyn Care for a Hassle-free Treatment
Give us a call on the number given above or fill the appointment form to book an appointment with the best fistula doctors in Surat. Our representatives will get back to you and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
You can also use our dedicated patient app to explore the list of doctors available near you for consultation at the earliest. You can pick a doctor of your choice from that list and confirm the appointment.
Pristyn Care also provides an online consultation feature to the patients so that they can discuss everything with the doctor from their homes. It helps to ensure that the physical interaction between people stays minimal and the spread of COVID-19 can be reduced. Once you’ve consulted with the doctor, we will arrange everything for the treatment and handle all formalities so that you can relax and focus solely on your health.
Rceovery and after care of anal fistula
In most cases, anal fistula surguical sites heal within 5-6 weeks time. The recovery in case of anal fistula is not very complicated if the person follows the advices and recovery tips shared by the anorectal surgeon. You can follow the self-care tips after anal fistula surgery for a seamless recovery:
- Keep the surgical wound clean. Wash the area, pat it dry several times a day. Do not let discharge accumulate in the area.
- If the area pains, consult with a doctor and take medicines. Do not touch the skin. You can also take over-the-counter pills such as painkillers and ibuprofen.
- Change the dressing of the wound at regular intervals. In case there is pus discharge from the site, be extremely gentle while changing teh dressing.
- Indulge in light physical activities. Don’t go sedentary. Gentle exercises will help the wound heal faster.
- Do not indulge in anal sex until the surgical site is completely healed.
What is the recovery timeline after laser surgery for anal fistula?
The recovery timeline after anal fistula laser surgery is not the same for every patient. Most patients recover within 2-3 months but the complete recovery may take anywhere between 1 month to 45 days.
Recovery after 1 month of anal fistula laser surgery
The patient needs to follow the recovery tips and recommendations by the doctor for at least one month after the laser surgery for anal fistula. It is advisable that the patient refrains from doing anything that puts strain on the surgical site. The patient should not eat anything too oily and spicy and consume only fiber-rich food. Diet is a very significant factor that determines the recovery after surgical treatment. The patient should take sitz baths at least 2-3 times a day to keep the surgical area free of any infection and take regular sitz baths.
Recovery after 2 months of laser surgery for anal fistula
After 2 months, the pain from the surgical site will subside. The patient would experience much relief from the pain in and around the wound. But the scars might take some more time to disappear. The patient might get back to normal work life without any major complications and also resume normal dietary habits.
Recovery after 3 months of surgery for anal fistula
After 3 months, the patient would be free from all post-surgery discomfort. There would be no scars at the surgical site and the wound would be healed completely too.