Get Most Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for Gallstones In Surat
In Surat, we are offering gallbladder removal surgery with the most advanced laparoscopic technique. People in Surat can choose to book an appointment with us if they are seeking treatment for gallstones. The pain caused due to gallstones can stagnate an individual’s life. Therefore, depending on advanced technology, our surgeons provide treatment so that the problem is solved as soon as possible. We have a highly dedicated team of surgeons who take utmost care of our patients while diagnosing as well as treating the patient.
Highly Experienced Laparoscopic Gallstones Surgeons In Surat
Using the advanced and latest technique requires expertise. We pride ourselves in housing some of the most experienced and specialized surgeons who perform laparoscopic surgery for gallstones. Moreover, most of them are reputed and even awarded with special recognitions for their extraordinary contributions in this field. They all have long years of experience right up their sleeves that make them specialists in this field. In other words, it can be said that when you decide to undergo treatment with us, you are absolutely in safe hands.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Surat?
In Surat, we have associated with some of the super-specialty hospitals and clinics to offer most effective gallstones treatment in Surat. We have tied-up with these hospitals and clinics to primarily rely on their state-of-the-art consultation rooms and operating theatres. Most of our partner-hospitals possess the necessary accreditation and also maintain high standards of protocol in terms of treatment. Furthermore, we ensure that all the hospitals are following every precaution against novel coronavirus to reduce the chances of COVID-19 infection.
Benefits of Choosing Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
The advantages of choosing laparoscopic cholecystectomy than the other traditional methods are discussed as follows-
- Minimum cuts and incisions
- Minimum blood loss compared to conventional open surgery
- Painless procedure as it is performed under the influence of anesthesia
- Guarantees instant relief from symptoms
- Minimum cuts and blood loss makes it possible to recover faster
- Patients are back on their feet within 24 hours or less
- Improved quality of life as there is no more pain
- The chances of recurrence or complications are reduced to almost zero
Why Choose Gallstones Surgery from Pristyn Care?
We want our patients to get rid of the pain caused due to gallstones as soon as possible. Therefore, in addition to relying on the most advanced and latest surgical technology and equipment, we fast-forward the whole end-to-end procedure. In this way, we ensure that the whole procedure is smooth and that the treatment is not delayed. For the benefit of our patients, we offer the following additional services to our patients-
- Detailed consultation with our surgeons for the proper diagnosis of the problem.
- Discounted rates on diagnostic tests so that gallstones patients can complete the tests easily.
- Using the most advanced technique by our surgeons to complete the surgery without any complications.
- Cab facilities to pick up and drop off the patient on the day of the surgery.
- Follow-up consultation provided by us within a week of the procedure free of any additional cost.
- Insurance approval and paperwork handled by our team to ensure maximum reimbursement.
- To reduce chances of recurrence, the surgeons provide aftercare tips to recover for fast and smooth recovery.
What is the Cost of Laparoscopic Treatment of Gallstones in Surat?
In Surat, the overall cost of laparoscopic gallstones removal surgery varies from one individual to another. The estimated cost of gallstones treatment can be determined by consideration of the following of factors-
- Charges of anesthesia
- Prices of medicines and surgical equipment
- Location of the hospital where the procedure is going to take place
- Type of gallstones that are going to be treated
- Hospitalization charges
- Charges of the surgeon
Fortunately, the cost of gallstones removal surgery is covered by most of the health insurance companies which can be beneficial for patients. Before the procedure, speak with any of the representatives of the health insurance company so that they can confirm the extent of coverage for the entire treatment.
Nearest Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Clinic In Surat
We now have our footprint all over the city of Surat. Our clinics are easily accessible by people from all over Surat. People from varied regions such as Aganampudi, Adil Nagar, Adikmet, Allipuram, Alpha I, Ameenpur, Anisabad, Anjarle, Ankushapur, Anushakti Nagar, Aravali Vihar, Bedla, Bhadra, Bhatha, Bhingar, Bholav, Bhuleshwar, Bhelupur, Birsanagr, Bolhegaon, Byrathi, Chandavan Phase I, Chowk Bazar, Chunchale, Damani Nagar, Dayal Bagh Colony, Dastur Nagar, Ekta Nagar, Electronic City Phase 2, Fateh Nagar, Gadge Nagar, Gorakhpur, Govindpuri, Guhagar, Goregaon, Gulimangala, Hanspal, Jaggayyapet, Jakhya, Jamalia, Jhalamand, Kapur, Karamchari Nagar, Kanteshwar, Kartikey Nagar, etc. can choose to speak with our surgeons in Surat.
In addition to serving residents within Surat, we are offering laparoscopic gallstones removal surgery to patients from nearby cities like Bhavnagar, Nashik, Vadodara, Malegaon, Bhiwandi, Kalyan, Nadiad, Dhule, etc. too.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Surat?
Here are a couple of ways to book an appointment with any of our surgeons in Surat. We urge you to book an appointment beforehand so that you don’t have to wait long for consulting with the surgeon.
- Call us at the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators regarding the problem that is troubling you or any query you might be having related to the surgery.
- Fill in the details of the patient into the Appointment form you can see on the right hand side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option and complete the form with the details of the patient and wait for our coordinator to get back to you.
How do gallstones form?
A gallstone is a stone that forms inside the gallbladder due to precipitated bile components. The presence of gallstones is called cholelithiasis. The common reasons for gallbladder stone formation are:
- Bile containing too much cholesterol
- Bile containing excessive bilirubin
In all these cases, the excess cholesterol and bilirubin may start to crystallize and eventually turn into stones. Besides the above-mentioned reasons, there are two other factors that impact gallstone formation. The first one is the frequency and ability of the gallbladder contractions. If the contractions are incomplete and infrequent, the bladder won’t empty properly and cause the bile to become over concentrated. The second factor is the presence of proteins in the liver and bile that either promote or inhibit gallstone formation.
Initially, the size of these stones is equal to a grain of sand. However, it can grow quickly and become as large as a golf ball. Moreover, the gallbladder may contain one or multiple stones of smaller or equal size.
What are the different types of gallbladder stones?
Gallbladder stones are divided into three different types based on their composition. These types are explained below:
- Cholesterol Stones- It is the most common type of gallstone. Around 35% to 90% of stones present in gallstones are cholesterol stones. They can be light yellow, dark green, brown, or chalk white in color and have an oval shape. Usually, their size is between 2 to 3 cm long, but they can also grow larger if left untreated for a long time.
- Pigment Stones- This type of gallstone is composed primarily of bilirubin, which is an insoluble bilirubin pigment polymer, and calcium (calcium phosphate) salts present in the bile. Around 2% to 30% of stones present in the gallbladder are bilirubin or pigment stones. They are small and often dark in color.
- Mixed Stones- Also known as brown pigment stones, they are composed of 20-80% of cholesterol. The rest of the constituents can be calcium carbonate, palmitate phosphate, bilirubin, and other bile pigments, such as calcium bilirubinate, calcium palmitate, and calcium stearate. These types of stones usually form when the biliary tract gets infected.
All these three types of stones can be present in the gallbladder altogether or alone. But in each scenario, you will need proper treatment for them.
Why should gallbladder stones not be left untreated?
When left untreated, gallbladder stones can turn into a serious medical issue. If you don’t take a proactive approach for your health and consult a doctor to remove the stones, it can cause the following complications:
- Inflammation of the gallbladder(Cholecystitis)- When the stone gets stuck in the bladder, it will cause inflammation, severe pain, and fever.
- Blockage of the common bile duct- When the stones enter the bile duct and get stuck there, it causes infection in the bile duct, jaundice, and severe pain as well.
- Blockage in the pancreatic duct- Pancreas is connected to the bile duct directly. Hence, there is a high possibility that the stones can travel to the pancreatic duct as well. If this happens, it will cause inflammation in the pancreas (also known as pancreatitis). Due to the inflammation, you will experience intense and constant pain in the abdomen and may need immediate hospitalization.
- Gallbladder cancer- Frequent occurrences of gallstones can increase the risk of gallbladder cancer as well. Though it is rare, it is better that you seek proper treatment to reduce the chances of gallbladder cancer.
Ignoring gallbladder stones is not advisable under any circumstances. You should consult a doctor and discuss what you can do to get rid of the stones permanently.
Prevention of Gallbladder Stones
It is mostly our lifestyle that increases the risk of gallbladder stone formation. Therefore, you can prevent gallstones by making the following changes in your daily life:
- Do not skip meals- Try your best to stick with the usual meal times each day. Skipping meals can cause excess bile secretion and deposition.
- Lose weight slowly- Being overweight is a risk factor for gallstone development. So, if you are trying to lose weight, take things slow. Don’t push your body to its limits in order to lose weight as rapid weight loss can cause the liver to secrete extra cholesterol, which can further increase the risk of gallstones.
- Eat high-fiber foods- Foods that are rich in fiber ensure that the levels of bad cholesterol in the body are minimal. Furthermore, fiber keeps the digestive system moving and helps to flush out the bile from the body. Therefore, it is crucial that you add more fiber to your diet.
- Exercise regularly- It doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to do an extensive workout, being physically active is enough. The less you move, the slower the digestion process will be. As a result, the bile won’t flush out correctly. Invest some time in exercising and leave the sedentary lifestyle behind.
- Take prescribed medications- People who are at high risk of developing gallstones due to heredity or other factors can take medicines to lower the risk of gallstone formation.
You can talk to a gallstone specialist to find out what else you can do to prevent gallstones.
Dietary Changes for Gallstones
The food items that you eat on a regular basis have a significant impact on the body. If you eat a healthy and balanced diet and combine it with physical activities, it can lower the risk of gallstone development to almost negligible.
According to experts, the ideal diet for gallstones consists of:
- Fiber-rich foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Whole grains, including brown rice, oats, whole wheat bread, etc.
- Fewer refined carbohydrates and less sugar.
- Healthy fats, such as fish oil and olive oil that helps to contract the gallbladder.
Along with knowing what foods to eat, you should also keep your cravings in check and avoid unhealthy fats, such as desserts and fried foods. Talk to your healthcare provider and ask them to make changes in your diet that will help you avoid gallstones and other health problems as well.